Always loved Dylan's videos!

OMG! I have revisited so many old SC videos, but I hadn't seen this one of Dylan surface again. I remember being a formative age when I watched this video for the first time. The ridges of that dildo…the way he takes the dildo and shoves it in way further to finally make himself cum…his body. It all made quite the impact on my horny teenage brain!

Thanks for sharing again.

Richard was supposedly a school principal (or teacher?) who Sean picked up and offered a massage (hence the motel set not really matching others from the time period). He was supposed to wear the baseball cap to hide his face, but obviously that didn't work out. The video didn't last long on the site; it was one of the ones Sean pulled at the model's request (either the school found out or he was worried about it?), long before he scrubbed all the rest of the ones he was in. It's why the only copy that seems to circulate is the same low-res one. No one may have a higher res one, though I still hope one will turn up. It's still one of my go-to scenes.

For all the talk of how Onlyfans is the reason SC can't get good models like they used to, vids like this show that it's more than that; it's just as much about privacy. A guy like this is the type who would never do Onlyfans, then (if it existed) or now. But he was the kind SC could talk into a video, thinking no one would ever know, in those pre-social media days. Those are the kinds of guys I miss seeing.

Richard was supposedly a school principal (or teacher?) who Sean picked up and offered a massage (hence the motel set not really matching others from the time period). He was supposed to wear the baseball cap to hide his face, but obviously that didn't work out. The video didn't last long on the site; it was one of the ones Sean pulled at the model's request (either the school found out or he was worried about it?), long before he scrubbed all the rest of the ones he was in. It's why the only copy that seems to circulate is the same low-res one. No one may have a higher res one, though I still hope one will turn up. It's still one of my go-to scenes.

For all the talk of how Onlyfans is the reason SC can't get good models like they used to, vids like this show that it's more than that; it's just as much about privacy. A guy like this is the type who would never do Onlyfans, then (if it existed) or now. But he was the kind SC could talk into a video, thinking no one would ever know, in those pre-social media days. Those are the kinds of guys I miss seeing.
"But he was the kind SC could talk into a video, thinking no one would ever know, in those pre-social media days. Those are the kinds of guys I miss seeing." <--- Yes, THIS.

Reactions: macansel
Does anyone know where i can find videos of model Ethan from Sean Cody? shorter blonde with a 9 inch cock? i can’t seem to locate any. And looks like Sean Cody removed his videos.

View attachment 42820021
I think I have two or three of him, I can post a torrent

Has anyone else noticed that this forum was up to ~ 47 pages, and now it's showing 32 pages?? There is another SC forum I follow which was up to about 275 pages, and now it shows 192 pages. Anyone else see that and how does that happen?
Sometimes they just put more on per page to cut the volume down on how many pages there are. Like if there were 20 on a page it may have 40 now to trim back the pages hope this helps and you understand this. :)

Sometimes they just put more on per page to cut the volume down on how many pages there are. Like if there were 20 on a page it may have 40 now to trim back the pages hope this helps and you understand this. :)
Pages are now 30 posts per page instead of 20. This was only done very recently