Would anyone have a really old old Sean Cody video where he is blowing an older hot teacher? This guy had some gray hair but his body was out of this world. It was a super hot video and was one of his really old videos that got taken off the site. I don’t remember the guy’s name but I do remember him being older, a teacher, and very fit!!!! Hopefully someone has that video.

Would anyone have a really old old Sean Cody video where he is blowing an older hot teacher? This guy had some gray hair but his body was out of this world. It was a super hot video and was one of his really old videos that got taken off the site. I don’t remember the guy’s name but I do remember him being older, a teacher, and very fit!!!! Hopefully someone has that video.
Richard?
View attachment Sean Cody Richard - Copy.mp4

Wait I'm late to the party. The guy sucking Richard's dick is the man behind Sean Cody?

Compared to other creepy old men of other gay sites, Sean Cody (don't know his real name) is pretty decent, isn't he? :rolleyes:
You should see SC’s cock.

Wait I'm late to the party. The guy sucking Richard's dick is the man behind Sean Cody?

Compared to other creepy old men of other gay sites, Sean Cody (don't know his real name) is pretty decent, isn't he? :rolleyes:
Yeah the original Sean Cody himself was actually kind of cute.
IMG_2088.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-09-25 at 9.27.59 AM.png

sc009402.jpg