I’ve checked the thread and didn’t find but am searching for Kai and Lane II. Anyone have their solos? Kai only did a solo, and I have Lane’s paired vids. Would greatly appreciate! Especially if you can send the file! Thanks in advance.
Lane II 2009
Lane II 2009.mp4

Here's Zeke...I think this was his first time at the ocean. There was another hottie from the same era interviewed on a cliff overlooking the beach. also his first time but I don't have it. Darn it

Love Zeke, Don't Love his manners, who goes to someones house and cums all over the furniture....bad boy needs a spanking and I'm just the one to give it to him...

AA08.jpg

I think Keefe may have been uploaded before. This one is only about 6 minutes. There apparently is a longer version of this with him in the gym. Does anyone have a longer version?
Pretty sure the 6min (ish) version is the entire video. The photos in the gym were just his staged pics for the site, promotions etc.

Pretty sure the 6min (ish) version is the entire video. The photos in the gym were just his staged pics for the site, promotions etc.
Thanks, I never knew that. I have been looking for something that does not exist.