That scene with Doug & Andrew (2nd vid in the post) is super hot. I'd love to see Andrew getting fucked in other scenes, but I haven't really looked for anything yet.
He doesn't have any other scenes besides this and his solo

Reactions: Billesque
anyone remember that video when the guy accidentally farted when getting rimmed. The scene also had them in the bathtub. The guy was super hot, he was wearing red briefs.

anyone remember that video when the guy accidentally farted when getting rimmed. The scene also had them in the bathtub. The guy was super hot, he was wearing red briefs.
Lmao! I forgot about that one. Here it is. Blowing Brody from 2005. It's in the outtake at the very end.
Blowing_Brody_SeanCody_SC0258_2005.webm.480p.mp4

Does anyone have Tanner & Jess?
I didn't see it here on a search, and have been following this thread for a long time so not sure how i would have missed 2 of my favorites.

The premature ejaculation thread had a jess cumpilation, that's how i found out about it. I see it on Google but not downloadable there.

Does anyone have Tanner & Jess?
I didn't see it here on a search, and have been following this thread for a long time so not sure how i would have missed 2 of my favorites.

The premature ejaculation thread had a jess cumpilation, that's how i found out about it. I see it on Google but not downloadable there.
"the premature ejaculation thread" - can someone post a link to this please?

Hey guys - any idea who the author of this reddit post is: He says in the comment section it was probably in 2013 or 2014.
My money is on it being Walker since he did a solo and only one duo scene with Daniel. Plus he has one cumshot in the duo scene that is a big one at the end, as described in the post. The only thing is he's riding Daniel, not on all fours. He could be misremembering or fudging some facts to remain anonymous.

Sean Cody Deleted Videos

theres already a thread for deleted videos c;
Yes but there are never enough thread's re the old Sean Cody videos that were pull for no reason. So its great that this is another one as all of the older films will be on both so thanks for creating this thread mate :)