My favorite people are the ones who come to this thread, don't bother doing any searching, and write "Can someone post all of Jamie's 84 scenes?" :joy: Don't ever change.
I was being somewhat tongue-in-cheek and referring specifically to this type of person. ;)

Isn't that the whole point of this thread?
Yes and no. I feel like it’s acceptable to ask for a few vids here and there, but when someone posts their exhaustive list of demands, and several of those vids have already been posted (which would indicate to me they didn’t bother utilizing the search feature), I can’t help but feel an eye roll as I scroll right on past it : unamused:

Yes and no. I feel like it’s acceptable to ask for a few vids here and there, but when someone posts their exhaustive list of demands, and several of those vids have already been posted (which would indicate to me they didn’t bother utilizing the search feature), I can’t help but feel an eye roll as I scroll right on past it : unamused:
Well said! :emoji_100:

Thanks in advance for help in IDing these guys.
vlcsnap-2024-02-01-14h09m29s854.png

I have no idea if this is from a deleted video so if there's another thread where I should post this just let me know. The video was shared on newTumbl a couple of years ago, though not by hardbroken, the guy who was posting all of SC's videos in numerical order. If it wasn't mentioned here, he got pissed that not one of his hundreds of followers sent him their dick pics and deleted his account. A few months later, the whole site shut down.

View attachment 121067731
I have no idea if this is from a deleted video so if there's another thread where I should post this just let me know. The video was shared on newTumbl a couple of years ago, though not by hardbroken, the guy who was posting all of SC's videos in numerical order. If it wasn't mentioned here, he got pissed that not one of his hundreds of followers sent him their dick pics and deleted his account. A few months later, the whole site shut down.

That's Jax & Archie, which is a pretty hot scene because Archie came hands-free (mostly) and then Jax came inside Archie a few seconds later.

Thanks for the quick reply. The hands-free come shot is from the _second_ time they fuck and it's really hot to be sure.

SC2695 - JAX & ARCHIE: BAREBACK -- June 19, 2020

Jax has some hot and naughty questions for Archie, like whether he prefers the lights on or off during sex. "Lights on. I like to see what I'm working with," Archie answers confidently. Archie's got a few questions of his own, and Jax blows the vers hunk's mind when he says that although he's a top, the sex toy he could never do without is a dildo. "Nothing gets me busting bigger loads than a fuckin' dildo up my ass. That's a dirty little secret of mine." Archie can't wait to experience the same phenomenon with Jax's huge cock in his ass, and their hot fuck soon has both of them busting huge loads!

Reactions: dom1000
View attachment 121067731
Here's the Jax and Archie scene.
12279.mp4.mp4