SC0434 Andreas
SC0435 Blowing Andreas
SC0439 Claude & Andreas
SC0446 Brett & Andreas
wow i was so happy to see Andreas is uncut. He's got that eastern european hot and...i dunno..dangerous? vibe to him, sorta like jarek. Thanks so much for sharing. i love this thread so much

Does claude have more than 3 scenes? He's really cute and got a nice looking dick. it's too bad he doesn't really get to show case it much. Would have loved to have seen his cock sucked or at least 69. Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.58.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.58.31 PM.png

This feature is your friend :) lots of Tanner videos already in here, just gotta search for them.
View attachment 122184261
This is awesome!! I’ve wanted to do or say something like this so many times but I always decide not to because I don’t want to come off as a dick. This is a top notch response with no dick vibes at all. Well played :)

Sometimes the hottest scenes were the result of an unexpected pairing. The one between Curtis and Tanner is a perfect example. Partly, because it features two traditional bottoms. Not to mention that they also flip-flop with one another. It begins with them playing baseball on the beach then moves indoors where Curtis gives Tanner a masterful blowjob. One of the most noteworthy parts is Curtis' impressive 16-second cumshot as Tanner is topping him. Overall, the guys seem really into each other. That combined with the fact that they're both extremely eager to please make for a very memorable and incredibly hot scene. I was wondering if anybody happened to have the video. Thanks, in advance.

This is awesome!! I’ve wanted to do or say something like this so many times but I always decide not to because I don’t want to come off as a dick. This is a top notch response with no dick vibes at all. Well played :)
The cynic in me can’t tell if you’re being facetious :joy: I usually base my measure of dick energy on when a user has joined and how many posts they have lmao if they’ve been here a long time and have a lot of posts my patience is thin lol but that poster doesn’t post frequently so I just assumed they didn’t know about the feature
Thanks for this, game changer for me lol
No problem :)

Reactions: jtj10nr
Sometimes the hottest scenes were the result of an unexpected pairing. The one between Curtis and Tanner is a perfect example. Partly, because it features two traditional bottoms. Not to mention that they also flip-flop with one another. It begins with them playing baseball on the beach then moves indoors where Curtis gives Tanner a masterful blowjob. One of the most noteworthy parts is Curtis' impressive 16-second cumshot as Tanner is topping him. Overall, the guys seem really into each other. That combined with the fact that they're both extremely eager to please make for a very memorable and incredibly hot scene. I was wondering if anybody happened to have the video. Thanks, in advance.
Curtis and Tanner was posted here.