Not quite, but close. I've been collecting since the beginning and I've been fortunate enough to anticipate hardware failures and prepare for them.

Happy to help everyone, but when I ask for something my luck is only so-so...
I have also saved from the beginning. But only the vids I liked. Let me know any you're searching for I'll post here if I have them.

Not quite, but close. I've been collecting since the beginning and I've been fortunate enough to anticipate hardware failures and prepare for them.

Happy to help everyone, but when I ask for something my luck is only so-so...

If you name a few you’re looking for, I’m happy to check what I’ve got available. I have a decent collection myself.

Reactions: ByNicole
I always call Alan's cum sharing as Alan "move" . He mostly gather, lick and eat his partner's cum the share it with them. You should see his scene with Dennis. After Dennis cums, Alan took it and push it to Dennis hole. Then he came on Dennis face and then share it with a kiss. He also licked his shared cum with perennial favorite Jamie in their scene.

Alan is sooo underrated

Uploads aren’t working well for me. If this doesn’t get you the Alan & Dennis video to see, I’ll try to send.
View attachment Alan & Dennis.MP4