Links Sean Cody Patrick

milkywey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He honestly seems to expect men to throw money at him for basically doing nothing. He can’t be bothered to comment on or even like a Tweet. With that kind of a Twitter presence, I already know that the OF will be pure trash. If anyone knows differently please let me know. Thank you

Reactions: mrquetzal

milkywey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He realizes that men aren’t going to simply throw money at him because he was a Sean Cody model so NOW he starts conversing. Got it. It sucks ass when guys take time to tweet him stuff and he can’t be bothered to bare minimum give it a like reaction. Attractive men are easily disposable. I don’t owe them anything. They better deliver the goods or I simply slam the door in their face and move on to a better stud. No loss here.

michael_james

Superior Member
Media
If he just updated the OF consistently and posted some photos and videos and commented occasionally, people wouldn't be complaining. He posted a bunch of old content when he created the account and basically hasn't posted anything since. And for the record, I think the current 42 yo Patrick looks hot. Obviously different than the SC Patrick as 20 years have passed, but I'd still subscribe if he was posting regularly. His OF is definitely NOT worth subbing as is, so don't bother, it's a waste of money.

michael_james

Superior Member
Media
Did he give up? Any updates?
If it was in fact the real Patrick, I'd say he came to OnlyFans expecting to make a ton of quick money with little/no effort solely based on his fanbase from his Sean Cody days. Obviously, that was a terrible plan as people who are successful on OnlyFans treat it like a real job and work at it to build a following.

joecol

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If it was in fact the real Patrick, I'd say he came to OnlyFans expecting to make a ton of quick money with little/no effort solely based on his fanbase from his Sean Cody days. Obviously, that was a terrible plan as people who are successful on OnlyFans treat it like a real job and work at it to build a following.
Yeah, that's the impression I got, as well. He squandered his shot. He had a natural built-in audience that most OFers would kill for, but he clearly didn't do his homework. It all felt so aimless and unplanned. Shame because he is still a very sexy man.

michael_james

Superior Member
Media
Yeah, that's the impression I got, as well. He squandered his shot. He had a natural built-in audience that most OFers would kill for, but he clearly didn't do his homework. It all felt so aimless and unplanned. Shame because he is still a very sexy man.
Agree... total attempted cash grab. The gofundme page is similar in that he has a $100k goal and uses a 20 year old modeling photo. Clearly that page was targeted at his Sean Cody fans of many years ago.

Reactions: joecol

Lew Horelio

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just remembered this thread and took a look again. The Twitter account is gone, but the OF is still there, now at a price of $6.99. He was last seen on Dec.9 and there are 45 items in the media list, but since I'm not subscribed, I have no idea if any of those are new. Or worthwhile!

PatricktheKing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yep, horrible plan. Lol..I made my only fans free now. I never posted because I’m to fat.I have been Working out though and feeling better about it. We will see if I actually do anything with it. I’m the King. I do what I want in this game now.

michael_james

Superior Member
Media
Yep, horrible plan. Lol..I made my only fans free now. I never posted because I’m to fat.I have been Working out though and feeling better about it. We will see if I actually do anything with it. I’m the King. I do what I want in this game now.

Dude! If it's really you, post a pic so we know for sure. Otherwise most people here will assume you're an imposter. Assuming you are who you say you are, I subbed your OF and thought the current-day version of you was hot AF. My disappointment was only that you weren't updating your page with new content and not interacting with subscribers in comments, etc. You can make a ton of money on OF, but you'll just need to be posting regular updates and interacting. Your content back in the day was (and still is) some of the hottest videos ever. And your body, face, massively thick dick, and chemistry with the other performers made it so. People still watch and talk about those videos. And we want more and are willing to pay for it.

Lew Horelio

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude! If it's really you, post a pic so we know for sure. ...My disappointment was only that you weren't updating your page with new content and not interacting with subscribers in comments, etc. ...
To be fair, he's been replying to comments like mine on OF, even if I didn't tip and I joined for free. Hopefully he'll find a groove he can work with and that would work for fans.

PatricktheKing

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude! If it's really you, post a pic so we know for sure. Otherwise most people here will assume you're an imposter. Assuming you are who you say you are, I subbed your OF and thought the current-day version of you was hot AF. My disappointment was only that you weren't updating your page with new content and not interacting with subscribers in comments, etc. You can make a ton of money on OF, but you'll just need to be posting regular updates and interacting. Your content back in the day was (and still is) some of the hottest videos ever. And your body, face, massively thick dick, and chemistry with the other performers made it so. People still watch and talk about those videos. And we want more and are willing to pay