Sean cody

Another OnlyFans import but Eddie is hot so I don't mind actually :)
Eddie's Solo
View attachment 71401141View attachment 71401161
Eddie isn't it. His OF is so overrated in my opinion. SC is getting lackluster OF guys who are already overexposed. SC's casting department needs to do better like who is scouting for MG/SC. I understand getting OF guys who are fairly new but already established is a bore. It also seems SC casting older, which I don't mind between the late 20s to 30+.

Hi, can anyone help me identify this model? I found him in a compilation video soI have no info about him. I'm hoping the piercing and back tattoo are identifiable to someone.
View attachment 71496351View attachment 71496361View attachment 71496391
His name is Shane. SeanCody has featured several models by that name, but he was the first. As far as I know, he only ever filmed a solo.

You can watch his scene here, but beware the pop-ups & redirects: Shane Seancody.com - videoxxx.cc

4CB7E9F3-39E5-44D7-BBEC-87E9EDA8DE64.jpeg
FDFC0380-3BC3-49CF-9559-34763CB3AB1D.jpeg

Where is you find this? I’d loooove to see more of him these days. Fuck that cock is still as gorgeous as ever.
I don't know if that's an recent photo,saw it on gay-torrents.org,It's on the cover but I didn't download it cause the file is too large.

Attachments

Reactions: ByNicole
Just watched the Brogan tops Liam trailer and it did nothing for me. As has been said many times before, it’s another formulaic scene from Men.com and similar websites. Guy comes home from work, bf ignores him, blah blah blah, they end up fucking.

All the newer guys just look like clones of each other, no originality.

And what’s with turning to the camera and pulling a face at the sight of a cook/ass?