Nobigdeal101
Loved Member
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2019
- Posts
- 354
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 575
- Points
- 163
- Location
- Wisconsin (United States)
- Sexuality
- No Response
Especially with him going all out bottoming towards the end, can I hope that Kieran follow his path and becomes as good and open?
Are there any SC scenes where:
1. The guy is getting fingered and blown at the same time?
2. Felching?
3. The top gets fingered?
Also, who are your top muscular bottoms?
2. don't know if it technically counts as felching but Tanner cums on Trevor's hole (from jerking off) and then licks it1. Abe with Brent
2. Duke cums on Tanners hole then eats it... Sean, Curtis & Blake
3. Jamie is the sites best muscular bottom ever to me. Him with Calvin and Oscar is one of the best scenes ever. Clark Reid is probably the most muscular sub bottom
debut - A person's FIRST appearance in a particular capacity or role. (Oxford Languages definition)
David - Google Drive
I've got all of his collection, but only 2 uploaded to drive so far, may be a while before I upload more. I didn't know they were gone from the site. Thank God I saved them. As you can see I have a bunch.
oh that’s awful…what happened?You took the words right out of my mouth. Poor Morgan passed away this past year. A shame he was such a cutie and seemed like a sweet heart.
Is this Keefe? Does Keefe only have 1 video?
None of the guys I posted was Keefe.Is this Keefe? Does Keefe only have 1 video?
Ok so who is the third guy with the filename kf?None of the guys I posted was Keefe.
Kiefer. He did a solo as part of an auditions video. And then came back and did a duo scene with AddisonOk so who is the third guy with the filename kf?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.