Sean cody

Does anybody know where there is a database of the model info? Like their height/weight/dick information? I have been trying to look up some info from some of the older models and they don't always appear on IAFD or similar such places where you might find them. Is this information recorded anywhere? If you can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate the help!
Check out waybig.com

if the info is put out in the 1st place they will have it.
 
QUOTE="AgentHarley, post: 67715991, member: 8604111"]Wow I didn’t remember this guy. I love big hung blondes! Are his videos in this thread?

He's been here on the site. He's been paid to be with other men's women and has been recorded. He's a very big boy. Had to look straight-laced for his dad's political campaign.
[/QUOTE]


Omg who is he? Any onlyfans? Complete name? IG?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AgHarley