nebulousreversalcontrol
Expert Member
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2021
- Posts
- 47
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 115
- Points
- 68
- Location
- New York (United States)
- Sexuality
- No Response
fuck he's amazingIt has been 5 and a half years since SC last featured a model named Jeb. I expect most people will regard the current Jeb as an improvement on his predecessor, whose eyebrows alienated some viewers, haha. He was also uncut, a feature many people on this site seem to dislike. However, I didn't mind the previous Jeb. I don't consider uncut, normal-sized dicks a liability, and his body was on point. Also, during the interview preceding his solo, Jeb told a cute story about jerking off with his buddies, haha.
Sean Cody Video: Jeb
View attachment 5442311 View attachment 5442321 View attachment 5442341 View attachment 5442361 View attachment 5442391 View attachment 5442401 View attachment 5442421 View attachment 5442431 View attachment 5442451 View attachment 5442461 View attachment 5442471 View attachment 5442481