Just for sheer and unabashed thirst for cock, Daniel and Jack has to be up there. There are few SC models not named Jamie or Curtis that have displayed that level of desire for dick.In your opinion, what do you consider to be the hottest scene ever produced by SeanCody? Curious as to what everyone thinks.
Any Calvin scene specially with Ashton and his threesomesIn your opinion, what do you consider to be the hottest scene ever produced by SeanCody? Curious as to what everyone thinks.
It's just a regular gay porn studio now.I'm not really feeling sean cody new stuff.
He's straight?!SC Taylor aka Justin Matthew’s!
What It’s Like To Be Straight in the Gay Porn Industry
Both of these guys are natural bottoms.
I feel so embarrased for him.
Thank you! Do you have the new one that was released with Matthew?
My bad man! You’re right! I was confusing it for the one before. Thank you for this!!I'm not exactly sure what video you are talking about. This is his latest seancody video
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.