Sean cody

if you only have one go to scene in Sean Cody, what would it be?
My favorite scene of all time is Coleman and Spencer. They were so hot together (although the sex could have been better). I wish Coleman stayed around longer, I really wanted him to have a duo with David (outside of Mountain Getaway scenes), Brodie, or Abe.
 
My favorite scene of all time is Coleman and Spencer. They were so hot together (although the sex could have been better). I wish Coleman stayed around longer, I really wanted him to have a duo with David (outside of Mountain Getaway scenes), Brodie, or Abe.

The battle of the phat asses with gorgeous faces.

When SC got it right they went all the way with it.
 
Here are several scenes in which Sean Cody made an appearance, either massaging the model, giving head, or providing the models with hands-on guidance during sex. I apologize if any of these videos have already been shared in this thread. I believe someone previously posted the infamous scene in which a model rode Sean Cody bareback.
can anyone name all these scenes?
 
Brodie was good as well. It's weird how energetic Brandon was at the beginning, but as he grew older, his performances was really subpar. I mean, there was some keepers, but it seemed his energy diminished in his final years. Even Calvin's 20 scenes outdoes Brandon in his later years.
 
Brodie was good as well. It's weird how energetic Brandon was at the beginning, but as he grew older, his performances was really subpar. I mean, there was some keepers, but it seemed his energy diminished in his final years. Even Calvin's 20 scenes outdoes Brandon in his later years.

IMHO I blame SC. They treated him like the face of SC in his PRIME. He even opened the New Year with BAREBACK scene with Pierce and when his popularity grows I think SC invested too much with him.
 
Brodie was good as well. It's weird how energetic Brandon was at the beginning, but as he grew older, his performances was really subpar. I mean, there was some keepers, but it seemed his energy diminished in his final years. Even Calvin's 20 scenes outdoes Brandon in his later years.


Been noticed that the most performer look great in the beginning to middle of their career. Later they look as they do not care about their look or health. I wonder why? While the male perforner who does straight porn look better a bit longer but not all of them ofc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Genostar
It was kind of like that with CF's Dawson. He also had a good beginning and middle during his run as a performer. Especially during the Golden years(2009-2013). Then when he had over(150?) scenes, a lot of fans were getting weary of his appearances. I don't think Brandon was alone on it. It happens when a site dedicated too much to one specific person.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DSF140 and Genostar
It was kind of like that with CF's Dawson. He also had a good beginning and middle during his run as a performer. Especially during the Golden years(2009-2013). Then when he had over(150?) scenes, a lot of fans were getting weary of his appearances. I don't think Brandon was alone on it. It happens when a site dedicated too much to one specific person.

Dawson's run was from 2005-2015. Roughly speaking, the beginning of his tenure (circa 2005-2007) and the end of his tenure (circa 2011-2015) were fantastic, it was the middle portion (circa 2008-2010) that lagged somewhat. It was during then that he entered his lazy period and wasn't bottoming for guys and he was appearing on the straight side too often. It seemed like he was just coasting on his reputation and didn't want to bottom anymore. Thankfully, he snapped out of it and got turned into a big whore once the new decade started kicking in, including letting 8 guys run a train on him and shit. Even at the very end, he had a new look (beard and mustache and I think bulked up even more) so it kept things fresh. Dawson was still doing good updates during his middle portion, but CF has always excelled at having vers guys, and Dawson just wasn't that during those middle years.
 
Dawson's run was from 2005-2015. Roughly speaking, the beginning of his tenure (circa 2005-2007) and the end of his tenure (circa 2011-2015) were fantastic, it was the middle portion (circa 2008-2010) that lagged somewhat. It was during then that he entered his lazy period and wasn't bottoming for guys and he was appearing on the straight side too often. It seemed like he was just coasting on his reputation and didn't want to bottom anymore. Thankfully, he snapped out of it and got turned into a big whore once the new decade started kicking in, including letting 8 guys run a train on him and shit. Even at the very end, he had a new look (beard and mustache and I think bulked up even more) so it kept things fresh. Dawson was still doing good updates during his middle portion, but CF has always excelled at having vers guys, and Dawson just wasn't that during those middle years.
I forgot about that. I remember there was this joke of calling him Grandma Dawson among fans of CF. It sounded mean then, but I wonder if it was during that time you mentioned that his heart wasn't in it.
 
I forgot about that. I remember there was this joke of calling him Grandma Dawson among fans of CF. It sounded mean then, but I wonder if it was during that time you mentioned that his heart wasn't in it.

I thought the whole "Grandma Dawson" stuff (which I think came from WB) was too mean-spirited. He's neither a woman nor old. Heck, he's not even old now. And CF had enough variety then that even if Dawson was still appearing regularly, there were plenty of updates with other hot guys. WB is kind of a haven for complainers anyways.