FranklinDR
Superior Member
I hope this hasn't been posted yet, but do any of you guys remember Andy? He was in one scene with Tanner and then he got thrust into the forever iconic Mountain Getaway videos. His tenure at SC was short, but I think he might be my favorite Sean Cody model. I loved his small (he was 5'5") and tight body and that cute smile of his. That scene he did with Noel always comes to mind because he seemed to really enjoy Noel's dick lol.
Do any of you guys know what happened to him or where he is now? I think I heard that he had joined the military, but idk if that is true!
Do any of you guys know what happened to him or where he is now? I think I heard that he had joined the military, but idk if that is true!