Sean Delaney

I still don’t get why someone decided to post the exact same picture I posted, just zoomed out, an hour or two after mine and then that pic ends up with more likes :joy: funny this site sometimes.

If you're looking for validation, this most definitely is the wrong place for that. Most you can dare to expect is someone commenting on your post something along the lines of "I wanna lick his dirty taint" or "I wish I could be his sock" or "Man I would love to be a gnome that lives under his ball sack" or "I bet he has a 20 inch dick". :joy:

If you're looking for validation, this most definitely is the wrong place for that. Most you can dare to expect is someone commenting on your post something along the lines of "I wanna lick his dirty taint" or "I wish I could be his sock" or "Man I would love to be a gnome that lives under his ball sack" or "I bet he has a 20 inch dick". :joy:
Nahh not after validation but I think the person that posted the exact same picture as me an hour later must have been otherwise why post it when it’s already there, could understand if it was a few pages deep