Ckevin1109
Cherished Member
Nah his dick is smallThis dude’s dick is so average.
Nah his dick is smallThis dude’s dick is so average.
Looks like a solid 6 incher or a little less but very thick and pretty. I wouldn’t consider it small.From the videos and pics, it is most certainly not small lol. I'd say average at worst.
That’s from a video someone was nice enough to post here a while ago. Unfortunately I didn’t save it. Sean was quite cute in the video and the made up scene. Of course now that I can afford to buy stuff from him he’s long since shut down his OF. That video suggested he used to sell videos of some length. Bummer he’s “retired”.
Same I wish I had subscribed on timeThat’s from a video someone was nice enough to post here a while ago. Unfortunately I didn’t save it. Sean was quite cute in the video and the made up scene. Of course now that I can afford to buy stuff from him he’s long since shut down his OF. That video suggested he used to sell videos of some length. Bummer he’s “retired”.
Well every time someone does post it on here it gets taken down shortly thereafter, and no it's not because Sean himself is "monitoring" this thread. But only because one of the members on here is a whistleblower who has nothing else better to do with their life and keeps reporting it all.Hopefully someone share a video of him
I'd think he would need to open it more to fund that sort of hobby.he closed it when he got into magic card game
its a nice dickHe also shutted down his nudes. He must've a powerful![]()
Yes, he was. That’s an old photo.He’s so sexy…
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.