Sean, the well-hung rugby stud

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
A while ago, I wrote a story featuring a character called Sean. I've decided to do another one with him but it's kind of a prequel about his first year at university. I know prequels are often crap but hopefully this won't be!

Chapter 1

Sean heaved his three large bags through the door of the student apartment and dumped them to the ground with a thud. He looked around and smiled, excited by the sense of freedom and his first days at university. The halls of residence were divided into these apartments, with a fairly big living area and kitchen leading off to four bedrooms and a shared bathroom. He knew he was the first in the apartment and, feeling like a child at Christmas, ran to the door of each room and peered inside, wondering if one was bigger than the others. They all looked the same and he chose the furthest from the main door, guessing it would be a little quieter at night when he wanted to sleep.

He was hoping there would be plenty of not sleeping too. Sean had turned 19 the week before, was fresh from his A-levels and eager for a new beginning. His girlfriend of three years, Sophie, had dumped him at the start of summer, saying they should go to uni as new, separate people. At the time, he'd been gutted, cried what would be his first and last tears over a girl, and spent the summer hitting the gym as hard as he could in order to forget her. It had almost worked.

Beginning to unpack, he felt a new life starting to take shape and wondered whether, possibly, Sophie had been right. Either way, he had no plans to fall in love. He wanted to have fun and fuck as many girls as he could. There was a full length mirror on the door of the wardrobe and he proudly checked himself out. He'd always been good looking with a square jaw, dark sexy eyes, and thick brown hair that shaped easily into whatever style was fashionable; he stood at just over 6 feet and had a large frame. His days playing rugby at school had strengthened his body and honed his physique but the last seven weeks spent at the gym had really brought out his muscles. His pectorals pressed through his t-shirt and his biceps looked permanently flexed when they weren't; his shoulders were broad and hard, his legs thick and strong. He lifted his t-shirt and frowned; the only thing he really yearned was a good set of abs. He had a flat hard stomach and his hips had a sculpted V leading down into his shorts but the six-pack was no where near as pronounced as he would like.

He let his hand slide into his baggy training shorts and felt his cock harden slightly. Grinning he waggled it through the grey material of his shorts. Sean was incredibly well hung and he loved it. The reaction from his mates at school had been a mix of jealousy and making fun of him, calling him tripod. At first he'd been embarrassed by his massive dick, especially when showering after a game or going swimming but, now, he wanted to make the most of his luck. He thought back to his relationship with Sophie. He'd been faithful to her but she'd never been keen on sex; told him he was too big and girls didn't like big dicks. He'd believed her and felt grateful for their short sessions and spent a lot of time at home wanking out his frustrations.

But things had changed literally 24 hours ago. On his last day at the gym, he'd decided to use the pool. Clad in his tiny black speedos, he'd swum twenty lengths as hard and as fast as he could, then pulled himself up out of the pool, his body pulsing with the effort. He'd stood at the side of the pool getting his breath back and become aware of a girl watching him. She must have been almost thirty and he suddenly felt a little shy in front of her, barely dressed.

'Alright,' he'd grinned, not yet realising how powerfully sexy his smile was.

'Hi.' She'd smiled back and he'd allowed his eyes to run from her toes, up her slim legs to the tight crevice of her bikini bottoms and up over her firm stomach to her large tits. 'I haven't seen you using the pool before.'

'I...' Sean had momentarily stuttered, entranced by her tits and realising this was the first girl he'd paid any attention to since Sophie had dumped him. 'Yeah, I usually just use the weights room.'

'I can see,' she'd smiled. 'So are you new to the gym?'

'No actually, er, I'm off to uni tomorrow.'

'Really? How exciting.'

She'd moved up close to him and suddenly her hand was squeezing the front of his speedos.

'My god, the girls at uni are gonna love you.'

And suddenly he was in the sauna with her, his speedos round his ankles, as he fucked the girl with all the pent up desire of the last seven weeks. No foreplay just rough hard sex and her shouting out praise for his big hard dick.

At that point, Sean had realised that he needed to make the most of uni.

Continuing to unpack, he hung up his clothes, arranged his toiletries, made the bed, and hooked up his sound system. Opening his last bag, he stashed his rugby gear in a separate cupboard. He loved the game and couldn’t wait to join the uni team. He remembered his first match at the age of ten, not entirely sure he liked the game but joining in to please his dad. He'd hung back a bit during the match, wondering if the adults were enjoying the game more than their children. But then the ball had suddenly fallen through the air and into his hands like a precious gift. He'd caught it instinctively and ran, cradling the ball like it might break, feeling it was his and no-one else's. The other players were just as small as he was at the time but he'd barged through them, knocking them to the ground, looked behind, saw an opposition player racing towards him, then leaped through the air, hit the line perfectly and slid with joy through the muddy grass as he scored his first try and heard the crowd erupt with cheers. There'd only been about fifty people watching and most of the noise was from his father but it had felt right and he hadn't given up playing since.

Girls and rugby. It was what he wanted most at this point in his life. And university was going to give them to him.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey, thanks for all the nice comments and likes - they're much appreciated x

Chapter 2

One of the first things Sean realised about university was that his mum wasn’t there to fill the fridge. He'd sauntered into the kitchen, hungry, and tugged open the door. The interior light had flicked on and lit up cool white shelves of nothing.

Although most people arrived at university on the Sunday, he'd had to come on Saturday. His parents couldn’t bring him so he'd needed the train and not many ran on the Sunday. He looked from the empty fridge to the empty apartment and felt lonely. It wasn’t quite how he'd expected uni to be. He slumped into a chair then pulled himself together. Life would change when people arrived. New people, new mates, new experiences. The best he could right now was fill the fridge.

Shopping at the nearby supermarket was a strange experience. He'd never really been shopping for food, just popped in to grab beer. Pretty soon his basket was filled with random food items that wouldn’t go together and lots of snacks. He looked down, laughed at himself and thought what the hell. Then realised he'd need another basket to get the alcohol.

Walking towards the counter to pay, he noticed two older women watching him. As he passed, one nudged the other; they didn't speak but they were both thinking the same thing. They let their thoughts wander, imagining a night with him instead of their husbands, imagining his strong hands on their body, his large biceps flexing as he picked them up, his sexy lips pressing against their skin, that enormous tool hardening in their hands. One of them coughed, they looked at each other and giggled, half-ashamed, half-aroused, and went back to their shopping lists.

Sean wondered if they were laughing at his lame attempt at a food shop, then caught sight of his reflection in the window of the store. Carrying two baskets full of goods, his muscles looked huge and, as he walked, his dick swung slightly from side to side through his shorts. He grinned to himself, realising he could even pull in a supermarket. He thought back to the bullshit that Sophie had fed him, making him feel unattractive, and wondered whether she'd done it to protect herself, worried that he'd stray away when he realised the effect he really had on girls. It didn't matter now.

He handed his debit card to the girl at the till and smiled. She grinned back in a flirtatious way, allowing her eyes to slide across his muscular body. In her head she imagined him peeling off his t-shirt in front of her, unscrewing the bottle of water he'd bought and pouring it over his hard, tanned body. She handed him his receipt and watched him leave, licking her lips at the sight of his large round arse pushing so firmly against his shorts, until she was interrupted by another customer buying hundreds of tins of cat food. She sighed and got back to work.

When he got back to the halls of residence, he followed the long winding corridors that led to his shared apartment. Passing one door, he heard a noise, paused, listened, and moved on. It was good to know he wasn't totally alone. In the apartment, he laughed as he filled the fridge with the rubbish he'd bought, then decided to at least make himself a fry up. He turned on the tv and watched the sport as he cooked, then ate.

Moving in, shopping, and eating and taken up the day. The world outside had darkened and Sean gazed through the window, feeling a little lonely for the second time that day. Picking up his phone, he decided to wander and found himself heading back towards the corridor where he'd heard noise, hopeful that someone similar had moved in. A good sporty lad he could have a laugh and a beer with, watch the highlights of the day's matches, swap some dirty jokes. When he reached the door, he wasn't sure what to do. Would he look a twat for knocking and looking for friends? Was that what people did at uni? He grunted to himself and walked on. He found the uni bar but it was closed and empty. He started to head back to his apartment...

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
...As he neared the door behind which possible company was found, he'd decided to just keep walking but then it suddenly opened. Momentarily nervous, he stopped, then decided to keep walking, cool, as if not bothered and see what happened.

'Hey!'
He turned back to see a beautiful blonde calling him.
'Alright'. He smiled and her eyes brightened slightly.
'Do you know anything about showers?'
'Huh?'
'I've just moved in and I can't get ours to work. Have you just moved in too? Have you seen anyone around? The place seems totally dead – I really like the apartment but now mum and dad have left it seems to empty – and I thought I'd have a shower but I can't get it to work – so I thought I'd see if there was a caretaker or anything around – but then I opened the door and the first thing I saw was you and I – oh god, I'm really babbling aren’t I?!'
'That's okay,' Sean grinned again, feeling more confident, 'new place, new life, it's a bit strange with no-one else around.'
'That's exactly how I feel! I'm Sophie.'
Sean froze. It was too weird.
'Are you okay?'
'Yeah, I – '
Don't be a twat, Seany, he thought to himself. You are gonna meet a lot of girls in the world called Sophie!
He pulled himself together, 'Let's look at that shower of yours.'
'Thanks.'

Walking into the girl's apartment he realised that his own needed a female touch: the place looked amazing. Cool but homely too. He couldn’t quite work out what she'd done but the place looked 'nice', whereas Sean's still looked like an empty apartment.

'It's this way,' the girl grinned, pleased with Sean's admiring glance, 'although I bet all the apartments are laid out the same?'
'Sure are,' Sean laughed following her into the bathroom. He leaned into the shower cubicle and twisted the dial.
'I did try that,' she laughed.
Laughing back, Sean frowned up at the shower head then stepped into the cubicle. He inspected the shower fitting, then the pipe, feeling strong and masculine in this girl's hour of need. He followed the pipework with his fingers.
'There's your problem,' he announced proudly, clutched the small lever, 'the stop tap's off.'
He grinned at his achievement and swung the lever down towards him. Instantly, water fired from the shower head, completely drenching him.
'Shit!' he yelled, leaping from the shower. The girl burst out laughing and soon they were both in hysterics. Already wet, he leaned back into the shower and twisted the dial.
'And, er, that's how you turn it off.'
She laughed again, please by the guy's sense of humour and ability to laugh at himself. Her boyfriend back home was often uptight and would have reacted to the embarrassment of soaking himself in the shower with an angry tantrum.
'I'm Sean by the way.'
'Nice to meet you,' she smiled, 'and thank you.'
She tossed him a towel.
'Do want a beer for doing the shower?'
'That'd be great, cheers.'

Following her into the kitchen, he peeled of his soaking t-shirt, squeezed the excess water into the sink and then stretched it out over the nearest radiator. As he towelled his hair, Sophie pulled two beers from the fridge, flicked off the bottle tops and turned around. Sean was running his hand through his hair, restyling it slightly so it didn’t look a shaggy mess. She looked at his wet muscular body and felt very grateful to the shower. Then she saw the way his wet shorts clung to what was clearly a very large cock.
She handed Sean his beer and tried to act calmly. Sean looked down at himself, wishing he'd worn something a bit more stylish than some old grey training shorts. They made small talk: A-levels, uni courses, parents.

'Oh fuck it!'
Sean looked at Sophie surprised, wondering if he'd somehow said the wrong thing but instead she stepped forward and kissed him. He was surprised at first and kissed badly. She stepped back, wondering if she'd made a mistake and he moved forward, took her more calmly and firmly in his arms and they kissed again. She lets her hands explore his muscular body, tracing her fingers over the bulging skin, then lowering her head to his chest and kissing one of his nipples, licking it teasingly as she felt it harden. He pulled her t-shirt over her head and expertly unhooked her bra while they kissed again. He felt her lovely shapely tits in his hands then bent to kiss them. Her hands were on the waistband of his shorts and she tugged them down, then stepped back to gaze at his dick.
'Fuck.'
Sean stood still, letting her inspect him, nervous that Sophie had been right all along and girls didn't like big dicks. 'Is that okay?'
'Hell yeah!'

She took him in her hand, marvelling at its length and feeling it harden. She circled her fingers around the shaft and stroked him, enjoying the way he exhaled slightly with pleasure. His cock was rock hard and perfectly straight, jutting at 90 degrees from his body. She let her hand close around the throbbing head and felt his body tense with excitement. She looked him in the eyes, then back to his huge cock, then back to those dark sexy eyes.
'Have you ever, um...' she giggled, 'measured it?'
Sean laughed and decided to confess.
'Yeah, I reckon all boys do. Ten inches.'

By now she was on her knees. Holding the base of the shaft, she began to lick and kiss the length of his cock. Her boyfriend was exactly six and half inches long. Sean seemed almost unbelievable. Eagerly, she opened her mouth and took him inside. She knew she was good at blow jobs and soon she had Sean moaning with pleasure. As he got more and more turned on, he ran his fingers through her long blonde hair and began to rhythmically fuck her hungry mouth.

Standing up, she pulled off her skirt and peeled off her thong.
'Come on then big boy, how about you make me wet?'
They both laughed. Sean pushed her back on the sofa and began to fuck her hard and fast. He loved how dirty she talked and the more he knew she was enjoying him, the harder and faster he got. Her pussy was tight and he loved the feel of it against his cock, loved her smooth tits under his hands, his mouth on her mouth. Every so often he thought of Sophie the ex, her face seeming to appear in the place of the current Sophie. He fucked even harder, almost angrily, powering that ghost of a face away and in a way that made the girl under his muscular frame scream with joy.

Rugby had given him plenty of stamina and after an hour he was still inside her and she was still crying his name.
'I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum,' he panted heavily.
'Get it over my tits,' she panted back.
He continued fucking for another minutes, enjoying her soft warm flesh, then pulled out his throbbing cock and shot over her tits. He watched as the small white load flecked her tanned skin and grinned, pleased with himself.

He leant back, and both panted for a while, laughing with pleasure and catching their breath. Then Sean stood up and downed the last of the beer he'd left idling on the table.
'I've got a boyfriend.'
Once, the words might have struck him cold but he didn't care. He hadn't fucked her looking for a relationship.
'That's okay,' he smiled, pulling his shorts up, stowing his still semi-hard cock inside. 'Been together long?'
'Just under a year.'
'Well it's fine, I won't tell anyone; I never get involved in other people's business.'
His own words seemed brand new to him and he realised that he was a different man to before the summer.
'Thanks.'
He picked his t-shirt from the radiator.
'Well at least we gave it time to dry.'
She laughed, pleased they'd fucked, not worrying for now about the consequences.
'You look better without it.'
'Cheers.'
Jokingly he flexed his enormous muscles, still yet to fully understand the thrill that a double bicep curl could send to a girl's eager wet cunt.

He made for the door, happy with how the evening had gone but ready to sleep, ready to meet his new flatmates tomorrow.
'Sean!'
'Yeah?'
He turned back to the room. Sophie was still sprawled naked on the sofa, a peaceful look of post-coital bliss on her face, marred only slightly by a glimmer of guilt in her eyes.
'Show me that massive cock one more time.'
He grinned at her cheekily, paused for a few seconds unsure whether he liked being treated as a sex object or not, then decided he didn't mind and dropped his shorts. She grinned at the sight of his dick, sleeping now but hanging down between his legs like a snake or a baby's arm. He winked at her then pulled his shorts back up.
'Later, baby.'

And with that, he was gone.

laptoper

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...As he neared the door behind which possible company was found, he'd decided to just keep walking but then it suddenly opened. Momentarily nervous, he stopped, then decided to keep walking, cool, as if not bothered and see what happened.

'Hey!'
He turned back to see a beautiful blonde calling him.
'Alright'. He smiled and her eyes brightened slightly.
'Do you know anything about showers?'
'Huh?'
'I've just moved in and I can't get ours to work. Have you just moved in too? Have you seen anyone around? The place seems totally dead – I really like the apartment but now mum and dad have left it seems to empty – and I thought I'd have a shower but I can't get it to work – so I thought I'd see if there was a caretaker or anything around – but then I opened the door and the first thing I saw was you and I – oh god, I'm really babbling aren’t I?!'
'That's okay,' Sean grinned again, feeling more confident, 'new place, new life, it's a bit strange with no-one else around.'
'That's exactly how I feel! I'm Sophie.'
Sean froze. It was too weird.
'Are you okay?'
'Yeah, I – '
Don't be a twat, Seany, he thought to himself. You are gonna meet a lot of girls in the world called Sophie!
He pulled himself together, 'Let's look at that shower of yours.'
'Thanks.'

Walking into the girl's apartment he realised that his own needed a female touch: the place looked amazing. Cool but homely too. He couldn’t quite work out what she'd done but the place looked 'nice', whereas Sean's still looked like an empty apartment.

'It's this way,' the girl grinned, pleased with Sean's admiring glance, 'although I bet all the apartments are laid out the same?'
'Sure are,' Sean laughed following her into the bathroom. He leaned into the shower cubicle and twisted the dial.
'I did try that,' she laughed.
Laughing back, Sean frowned up at the shower head then stepped into the cubicle. He inspected the shower fitting, then the pipe, feeling strong and masculine in this girl's hour of need. He followed the pipework with his fingers.
'There's your problem,' he announced proudly, clutched the small lever, 'the stop tap's off.'
He grinned at his achievement and swung the lever down towards him. Instantly, water fired from the shower head, completely drenching him.
'Shit!' he yelled, leaping from the shower. The girl burst out laughing and soon they were both in hysterics. Already wet, he leaned back into the shower and twisted the dial.
'And, er, that's how you turn it off.'
She laughed again, please by the guy's sense of humour and ability to laugh at himself. Her boyfriend back home was often uptight and would have reacted to the embarrassment of soaking himself in the shower with an angry tantrum.
'I'm Sean by the way.'
'Nice to meet you,' she smiled, 'and thank you.'
She tossed him a towel.
'Do want a beer for doing the shower?'
'That'd be great, cheers.'

Following her into the kitchen, he peeled of his soaking t-shirt, squeezed the excess water into the sink and then stretched it out over the nearest radiator. As he towelled his hair, Sophie pulled two beers from the fridge, flicked off the bottle tops and turned around. Sean was running his hand through his hair, restyling it slightly so it didn’t look a shaggy mess. She looked at his wet muscular body and felt very grateful to the shower. Then she saw the way his wet shorts clung to what was clearly a very large cock.
She handed Sean his beer and tried to act calmly. Sean looked down at himself, wishing he'd worn something a bit more stylish than some old grey training shorts. They made small talk: A-levels, uni courses, parents.

'Oh fuck it!'
Sean looked at Sophie surprised, wondering if he'd somehow said the wrong thing but instead she stepped forward and kissed him. He was surprised at first and kissed badly. She stepped back, wondering if she'd made a mistake and he moved forward, took her more calmly and firmly in his arms and they kissed again. She lets her hands explore his muscular body, tracing her fingers over the bulging skin, then lowering her head to his chest and kissing one of his nipples, licking it teasingly as she felt it harden. He pulled her t-shirt over her head and expertly unhooked her bra while they kissed again. He felt her lovely shapely tits in his hands then bent to kiss them. Her hands were on the waistband of his shorts and she tugged them down, then stepped back to gaze at his dick.
'Fuck.'
Sean stood still, letting her inspect him, nervous that Sophie had been right all along and girls didn't like big dicks. 'Is that okay?'
'Hell yeah!'

She took him in her hand, marvelling at its length and feeling it harden. She circled her fingers around the shaft and stroked him, enjoying the way he exhaled slightly with pleasure. His cock was rock hard and perfectly straight, jutting at 90 degrees from his body. She let her hand close around the throbbing head and felt his body tense with excitement. She looked him in the eyes, then back to his huge cock, then back to those dark sexy eyes.
'Have you ever, um...' she giggled, 'measured it?'
Sean laughed and decided to confess.
'Yeah, I reckon all boys do. Ten inches.'

By now she was on her knees. Holding the base of the shaft, she began to lick and kiss the length of his cock. Her boyfriend was exactly six and half inches long. Sean seemed almost unbelievable. Eagerly, she opened her mouth and took him inside. She knew she was good at blow jobs and soon she had Sean moaning with pleasure. As he got more and more turned on, he ran his fingers through her long blonde hair and began to rhythmically fuck her hungry mouth.

Standing up, she pulled off her skirt and peeled off her thong.
'Come on then big boy, how about you make me wet?'
They both laughed. Sean pushed her back on the sofa and began to fuck her hard and fast. He loved how dirty she talked and the more he knew she was enjoying him, the harder and faster he got. Her pussy was tight and he loved the feel of it against his cock, loved her smooth tits under his hands, his mouth on her mouth. Every so often he thought of Sophie the ex, her face seeming to appear in the place of the current Sophie. He fucked even harder, almost angrily, powering that ghost of a face away and in a way that made the girl under his muscular frame scream with joy.

Rugby had given him plenty of stamina and after an hour he was still inside her and she was still crying his name.
'I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum,' he panted heavily.
'Get it over my tits,' she panted back.
He continued fucking for another minutes, enjoying her soft warm flesh, then pulled out his throbbing cock and shot over her tits. He watched as the small white load flecked her tanned skin and grinned, pleased with himself.

He leant back, and both panted for a while, laughing with pleasure and catching their breath. Then Sean stood up and downed the last of the beer he'd left idling on the table.
'I've got a boyfriend.'
Once, the words might have struck him cold but he didn't care. He hadn't fucked her looking for a relationship.
'That's okay,' he smiled, pulling his shorts up, stowing his still semi-hard cock inside. 'Been together long?'
'Just under a year.'
'Well it's fine, I won't tell anyone; I never get involved in other people's business.'
His own words seemed brand new to him and he realised that he was a different man to before the summer.
'Thanks.'
He picked his t-shirt from the radiator.
'Well at least we gave it time to dry.'
She laughed, pleased they'd fucked, not worrying for now about the consequences.
'You look better without it.'
'Cheers.'
Jokingly he flexed his enormous muscles, still yet to fully understand the thrill that a double bicep curl could send to a girl's eager wet cunt.

He made for the door, happy with how the evening had gone but ready to sleep, ready to meet his new flatmates tomorrow.
'Sean!'
'Yeah?'
He turned back to the room. Sophie was still sprawled naked on the sofa, a peaceful look of post-coital bliss on her face, marred only slightly by a glimmer of guilt in her eyes.
'Show me that massive cock one more time.'
He grinned at her cheekily, paused for a few seconds unsure whether he liked being treated as a sex object or not, then decided he didn't mind and dropped his shorts. She grinned at the sight of his dick, sleeping now but hanging down between his legs like a snake or a baby's arm. He winked at her then pulled his shorts back up.
'Later, baby.'

And with that, he was gone.
Sensational, thanks for the ride, and so nice to have it from a more feminine, if not very raunchy, feminine perspective. This is already one of my favs.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Chapter 3

He slid his tongue into the pink wet folds of her cunt, probing as deeply as he could, rotating it inside her then whipping it as quickly as he could from left to right. Withdrawing, he ran his tongue around her cunt then kissed her clit, stroking it with his lips, the underside of his tongue, the top of his tongue, moving it in circles or side to side or a zigzag until she screamed and squirted.

Sean woke suddenly, almost tasting his ex girlfriend in his mouth. He wasn’t sure whether it qualified as a dream or a nightmare but his dick was rock hard. He always slept naked and right now he was forming a tentpole with the bedsheets. Slowly caressing his chest, then his stomach, his hand moved down to his large cock. Gripping it proudly, he began to pleasure himself, working slowly at first, his strong hand moving up and down the length of the shaft, squeezing lightly each time he reached the base of his bellend. He pulled the sheet back so he could watch himself, then a thousand fantasies filled his mind. He placed his spare hand behind his head, noticing how much his bicep bulged just with that small action, then closed his eyes as he wanked himself harder, firmer. Fast and furious, he thought to himself, and laughed. There was a girl riding his big dick reverse cowgirl, then twin sisters kissing the head, then a brunette taking it all the way into her mouth, a milf with enormous tits bouncing up and down on him, a latex-clad dominatrix wielding a whip as she played with him, then the twins again kissing and fighting over him, then the milf begging for more, and the cowgirl screaming how amazing he was... As his fantasies span through his head and merged like a kaleidoscope, Sean grunted and came over his chest.

'Hiya! Anyone here?'
The voice chimed out loudly and Sean realised that one of his flatmates arrived. He leapt from the bed and saw himself in the mirror: his dick still semi-hard, his body glistening with sweat, his hair a mess, and cum dribbling slowly below his pecs. He grabbed a towel, then a comb, struggled to shove his cock into a pair of jeans, buttoned them up and pulled on a t-shirt.
'Hey, I'm Sean.'
The girl smiled at him. She looked sweet, not unattractive but not really Sean's type. He decided that was probably a good thing as they'd be living together.
'I'm Lottie. Lovely to meet you! God you're big aren't you!'
Sean laughed and watched her as she gazed around the room.
This is a lovely place, isn't it! Is it just us two so far? Wow I'm so excited!'

She spoke almost entirely in exclamation marks but seemed genuinely nice and Sean decided she'd be fun to live with. Her blonde hair was shoulder length with a braid down one side; her skin was pale and fresh; she was wearing dungarees which was practical for moving in but Sean could tell she had a fairly good body underneath and her tits looked a nice handful. He stopped. That was weird. Better to think of her more like a sister than a potential fuck.
'Heeeyyy!'
Sean and Lottie turned round to see a well-dressed black lad standing in the doorway. Sean looked him up and down, realising for the first time that he was going to see other men as potential competition. The lad was quite slim, good looking with a big smile; his hair was closely cropped to his head and a series of intricate tattoos ran down his left arm.
'I'm Ash – great to meet you all.'
Lottie ran forward, screaming with excitement and hugged him like they were best friends.
'I love that shirt! I'm Lottie and this is – '
'Sean, nice to meet you man.'
Feeling a bit ungainly, next to these two slighter figures, Sean leaned around Lottie and shook Ash's hand, applying a bit too much pressure.
'Wow, guy, you're huge!' laughed Ash, flapping his hand in mock pain.
'Oh my god, that's what I thought too!' screeched Lottie. 'Shall I make us all a brew?'
Ash and Sean smiled at each other, both acknowledging how sweet Lottie was. With sideways glances, they looked each other up and down, deciding they were very different people but they'd probably get along fine. Sean looked at the pile of bags on the floor and remembered his manners and the importance of a good impression.
'Hey why don't you two stow your stuff in your rooms and I'll make the tea.'
'Oh my god, you're so lovely!' screeched Lottie some more.
The boys laughed.
'Am I screeching?'
'A little.'
'Oh my god, I'm so sorry – I do that when I'm nervous and excited. I'll calm down soon I promise.'
'Let me help with bags first,' Sean offered. He picked up Lottie's cases first while she reflected that having a man about the apartment would be quite useful, then he helped Ash with the remainder of his bags. While they unpacked, he set about making tea. He opened a few cupboards, looked in the fridge, then stood looking bemused. Feeling someone watching him, he turned to see Lottie standing in her doorway holding a box.
'Four mugs, a pint of milk, a bag of sugar, and a tin of tea bags. I guessed the men wouldn't come prepared.'
Sean laughed, gratefully, and decided that having a girl around the place was going to be very helpful.

The three new friends spent the day getting to know each other and making the apartment look good. Unlike Sean, Lottie and Ash had arrived with a variety of posters, cushions, lamps, mirrors, throws, etc. He didn't really know what was happening but he followed Lottie's instructions, did all the heavy lifting as they moved furniture around and, pretty soon, the place looked amazing. As they drank more tea, they discovered that Lottie was studying History, Sean sport science, and Ash fashion design; Sean had no siblings, Ash two younger sister, and a Lottie a step-brother; Ash's favourite meal was chicken pie, Sean's a full English breakfast, and Lottie either pad thai or chocolate cake. And so it went on: the small talk that cements friendships.

Sean glanced at the clock on the wall.
'It's 7; we should head down to the uni bar. I bet there'll be quite a few people there. We might get to know some other people. Or at the very least,' he gave Ash a nudge, 'check out the birds'.
Ash laughed, 'I much prefer boys.'
'Had you not worked that out?!' Lottie giggled at Sean.
Sean had actually never met a gay lad before. He thought for a moment and decided he didn't care either way.
'Well that's alright. You too can check out the boys and I'll check out the birds,' he grinned and the other two grinned back. Ash had been unsure about Sean but was relieved by his reaction and Lottie was also pleased, and perhaps a little guilty at a few of the presumption she'd made about him because of his muscly frame....

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
.....Having changed, they headed for the bar where Sean ordered a pint of Guinness, then a vodka and coke each for Lottie and Ash. They sat at one of the small circular tables that filled the bar. The room was steadily filling up, with people arriving in threes and fours and sticking nervously to their new flatmates. Lottie and Ash looked around, a little nervously. Although usually outgoing and quite loud, neither knew quite how to pitch themselves on the first night.

Sean was far less self-conscious and his friendly, confident nature came to the fore. Soon, their table of three had joined up with three other tables and fifteen people were laughing, drinking and making new friends. As they talked and joked, Sean's eyes wandered across to the bar. A girl with huge tits was stood drinking wine with two other girls. They were quite fit but he was drawn to the brunette's tits and her long tanned legs that emerged from her tiny blue dress. He watched as the two friends handed the brunette some money each and looked around the room. Realising that they were about to go to the bathroom together while she stayed and queued for drinks, Sean quickly got up and headed for the bar.

While the two people ahead were being served, Sean managed to get next to the brunette. He let his muscular arm brush against hers. It felt cool and delicate; she felt his warmth and strength. He pretended not to notice as she gazed up at him admiringly. Then moved his arm more firmly against hers and turned, as if just realising she was there.
'Sorry, I didn't see you there.'
'That's okay.'
'I'm Sean.'
'Shanice.'
'Did you go away over the summer? You've got an amazing tan.'
The girl giggled appreciatively at his flattery and he grinned in his charming, winning way. noticing a space opening up in the queue, he held out his left arm to create a barrier to other students and gestured to the brunette with his right hand.
'Go on, you were first.'
Thanking him, she stepped in front of him, now one place from the queue. As they waited, Sean leaned forward and down while Shanice moved her head back so they continue talking, inches from each other's faces. He had a deep sexy voice that matched his brown sexy eyes. As she reached the front of the queue, she leant forward to give her order to the barman and deliberately stuck out her behind, rubbing it as if accidentally against Sean's crotch. He hardened slightly at the touch, knowing exactly what she was doing. He moved forward very slightly, making sure she could feel him against her and she moved her butt up and down very slowly. She wondered if she was imagining it but he felt very big.
As her friends approached and she retrieved her drinks from the barman, she winked at Sean.
'Look for me later.'

Later arrived at 11pm when the barman stopped serving.
'Are you coming?'
Lottie and Ash were standing up, looking at him.
'I'll catch you up; I said I'd speak to one of the lads about rugby training tomorrow,' Sean lied.
'Okay,' they replied simultaneously, smiling at his lie, and made their way back to the apartment.

Sean left by the other door and saw Shanice extracting herself from her two flatmates. He wondered what excuse she'd made.
'Hey,' he grinned as she moved cautiously towards him.
'Hiya.'
Sean moved his head down to kiss her but she turned away and spoke in an undertone.
'Not here, I don't want people seeing me cop off with someone on the first night at uni!'
He laughed, 'Come back to mine then.'
'No we need somewhere secret.'
He looked out of the window and out towards the small garden. He winked at her, then pushed open the firedoor.
'Follow me in a few minutes.'

She watched him walk across the grass by the light of the moon and disappear behind two trees. She followed, looking around her to check she wasn't seen, and soon found herself in a small clearing, canopied by oak trees.
'Sean?'
'I'm here.'
He was suddenly illuminated by the light of his phone which he laid on the ground, bathing them in soft white light.
'Hidden enough for you?'
'Perfect. Why don’t you get that shirt off?'

Grinning broadly, he unbuttoned his shirt. She watched as his body was slowly revealed, gazing lustfully at the large pecs, the hard stomach, then his bulging biceps and his powerful forearms. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her toward him. They began to kiss passionately, panting with desire as he unzipped her dress and she pressed her fingers against his muscles. He was almost a foot taller than her and his size and strength made her legs feel weak and her pussy feel wet. With her bra off, Sean buried his face in her large tits then licked and kissed each nipple as he squeezed her plump ass. He kissed her mouth again and felt her hand tugging on his jeans. Unbuttoning them, she pushed her hand inside and felt his growing cock through his boxers.
'Fuck, you're huge!'
He laughed and pulled his jeans down round his ankles then straightened up. His tight white calvin kleins were barely containing his throbbing dick. He winked at her and she lunged forward, first stroking the front of his boxers then pulling them down and taking his dick in her mouth. She sucked him off hungrily, gasping and slobbering as she tried to take in as much as she could. Sucking on his balls, she gripped his dick and stroked its hardness. Sean stood enjoying himself then decided it was time to take control. Gripping her arms, he raised her up, spun her round, and slammed his dick inside her. Bent forward with her hands against one of the trees, she moaned with delight as he fucked her, holding her long brown hair with one hand while slapping her arse with the other. By the light of his phone, his every muscle flexed with exertion, Sean powered back and forth, his strong thighs and his large firm butt hammering away. Sweat dripped down the muscles of his vast back and he grunted deeply with effort.

Fucking her harder and harder, he moved his hands around her waist, over her stomach, and up to her huge tits. He gripped them firmly, using each index finger to strum her nipples, then kissed the sweat from the back of her neck. She moved her head around and they kissed deeply, urgently, until she was starting to scream with enjoyment.
'Cover my mouth!'
The girl was clearly worried about being heard and Sean happily clamped his hand over her mouth, stifling her ecstatic cries. His body was now bent over hers and she could feel his hard sweating chest against her soft back. She felt his heavy, panting breath on her neck as his massive cock drilled in and out of her. She'd never had anything so big – it seemed to attack so deeply. Suddenly, she felt her body fill with fire. Sean anticipated it, let go of her mouth, and tugged her head back with her hair. She yelped loudly at the moon in orgasm. Sean pulled out and squirted his load onto her small, watching the small white blobs slip between the cheeks of her ass as she straightened up. she turned to face him, panting and grinning.
'Our secret yeah?'
'Sure, babe.'
He kissed her again and leant back against the tree, watching her dress. She seemed almost embarrassed by her nudity while he felt quite happy with his jeans and boxers around his ankles, his big dick slowly falling asleep in the night air. When she was dressed, she kissed him again, stoking his weapon one more time.
'Give me five minutes in case anyone sees.'

Then she disappeared into the darkness. Sean began to dress, grinning to himself. He'd fucked two girls in two days. That was a pretty good score card and had doubled his number of sexual conquests. He wondered if he could fuck a different girl each night and looked down at his dick.
'You'd like that wouldn't you, big fella', he laughed to himself before heading back to the apartment.