Gahhhh I wish he wouldn't shave his legs.
He's still sexy as fuck though.
Join the queue, I was here first
really hate everything about this thanks
I was actually just thinking: he probably is more attractive, and maybe even more photogenic than Manu is. Maybe that Manu is objectively more attractive - the contrasting eyes, and the full lips - but this lad evidently has a much better personality, a kinder heart and it really shines through. Also, a much more expressive face, and he is obviously much more at ease with himself than ManuH needs to a series with Manu Rios lol
Is this a real show? Like King Tut sisterwives or a group of sisters competing for one husband?
Unfortunaly! It's TLC's Sister Wives , about a polygamist familyIs this a real show? Like King Tut sisterwives or a group of sisters competing for one husband?
I remembered reality tv, but I forgot mormons.Unfortunaly! It's TLC's Sister Wives , about a polygamist family
2/6 isView attachment 145438381View attachment 145438411View attachment 145438451
He just constantly exudes such confidence and sexiness.![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.