Sebastian Kross

Yes, yes, yes - it's the face, the bod, the cock and the butt ...
BUT for me, it has always been his nipples. I HATE his awful tattoo but his nipples are perfection and I could spend a day and a half alone just working on them before moving onto the rest of him. Imagine those nips between your lips. And I'm hard already!

Damn he still haven’t shown up again? I thought his webcam comeback last year was just a tease for more. It’s been almost a year now. He must’ve needed some quick money or something during the pandemic. Doesn’t he know even a solo OF can bring in some decent change nowadays…

THIS RETIRED STAR ALWAYS GOT ME HOT. READ ON A BLOG THAT DUE TO HIS EXTREME SHORTNESS (THEY SAY HE'S ABOUT 5'6) THAT YOU NEVER SEE HIS FEET BC HE WEARS LITTLE LIFTS AND WON'T SHOOT BAREFOOT.
View attachment 23368621 View attachment 23368631

IN THE MAJORITY OF HIS SCENES HE IS IN FACT ALWAYS IN BOOTS OR HIGH TOP KICKS.

View attachment 23368641 View attachment 23368651

HOWEVER THERE ARE PLENTY OF SHOOTS WHERE HE SHOWS HIS FEET. SO IT WAS PROLLY JUST QUEENY GOSSIP. I WOULDN'T CARE IF HE WAS 5FT TALL BTW

View attachment 23368781 View attachment 23368791 View attachment 23368801 !
And he's got very nice feet. Would've been a shame had he actually never shown them off hahah

His IG has become active again BUT don't waste your time (don't believe it even him) it OLD OFT SEEN pix Face-App'd to make look em look different like added facial hair etc AND the posts are ads for some modeling site, in fact one said "join my NEW IG which is just old pix with the same ads.

Reactions: Charlie2022