Photo Sebastianb98

Hemligt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I subscribed to his OF and it's worth it. Good content including fuck videos. But a lot kinky stuff so you should like this kind of things.

His asshole looks already incredible used. Pretty sad if you look at his age. But not surprising ...

I live in the same city Stocholm. Also Oliver Forslin is from Stockholm. My goal is to fuck them all, maybe at the same time

Reactions: andrej91

andrej91

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I subscribed to his OF and it's worth it. Good content including fuck videos. But a lot kinky stuff so you should like this kind of things.

His asshole looks already incredible used. Pretty sad if you look at his age. But not surprising ...
I love him, but he must be a slut. If I were him with that body and look I guess I would be the same or worse.. :D

andrej91

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I live in the same city Stocholm. Also Oliver Forslin is from Stockholm. My goal is to fuck them all, maybe at the same time
Oliver is such a muscled dreamguy. I want to get fucked by him.. I guess he is not into guys, or is he out in Stockholm? Sebastian is a boy next door type to me, I guess even btm guys would fuck him his amazing ass.

Reactions: Npiot

member_nl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love him, but he must be a slut. If I were him with that body and look I guess I would be the same or worse.. :D
He’s a slut, but I see that as something positive. He’s young, handsome and has a big libido, and it’s a good thing that he’s enjoying it to the fullest. All the better that he’s sharing it with us.