Sebby Laz

He just posted on Snapchat yesterday “I’ve done something you won’t forgive me for.” And then hours later posted “you all guessed correctly I’m ready for the hate mail.” Wonder if this means he’s opening an OF.

When he shaves, you realise how much the chest hair does basically all of the work for him.

He's just not that interesting. I know that sounds harsh but every photo he posts is borderline identical, he never switches up his look really, the face doesn't really give anything, and he has the personality of a wet sock. On top of that he seems quite narcissistic.

When he shaves, you realise how much the chest hair does basically all of the work for him.

He's just not that interesting. I know that sounds harsh but every photo he posts is borderline identical, he never switches up his look really, the face doesn't really give anything, and he has the personality of a wet sock. On top of that he seems quite narcissistic.
Read him down and you did not miss a single point.

He posts stories with some big bold claim then usually backtracks when people press him.

Off the top of my head, he posted one story of a few full trashbags of clothes with the caption “throwing out all my Balenciaga” then when people called him out he posted a follow up saying something like “oh there were actually only a few Balenciaga items in there, and I was actually donating it all to charity”.

And another time he posted a story saying he was “in so much pain I’m crying” and then followed it up in another saying “well like I wasn’t crying but I kinda welled up a lil bit for a sec”. He’s just pretty often doing stuff like that

To say nothing of his vaccine takes, but that’s a whole can of worms lol

He posts stories with some big bold claim then usually backtracks when people press him.

Off the top of my head, he posted one story of a few full trashbags of clothes with the caption “throwing out all my Balenciaga” then when people called him out he posted a follow up saying something like “oh there were actually only a few Balenciaga items in there, and I was actually donating it all to charity”.

And another time he posted a story saying he was “in so much pain I’m crying” and then followed it up in another saying “well like I wasn’t crying but I kinda welled up a lil bit for a sec”. He’s just pretty often doing stuff like that

To say nothing of his vaccine takes, but that’s a whole can of worms lol
He asked in his story “whose here is hung” and then said he meant to say hungover

Probably not news to anyone, but thought it was worth mentioning. On this weeks episode of the Basically Besties podcast, Kat and Latisha are talking about Seb and Jack and Kat refers to both of them being gay. Guess we finally have our answer lol