SebScreen

JESUS IM NOT A BOTTOM….BUT ID HAVE TO!
I’ve tried once for a curious straight guy who was the best friend of one of my high school best friend’s older brother. He was sooo f*ckin hot that I literally just had to try it. And because we were both hammered and I was barely out of the closet aka barely knew all the ins and outs of anal (pun intended lol) it didn’t quite work out. We still had fun though. Also didn’t help that bro was hiding the fact that he literally walks around with a medium sized traffic cone between his legs lol.

JESUS IM NOT A BOTTOM….BUT ID HAVE TO!
I’ve tried once for a curious straight guy who was the best friend of one of my high school best friend’s older brother. He was sooo f*ckin hot that I literally just had to try it. And because we were both hammered and I was barely out of the closet aka barely knew all the ins and outs of anal (pun intended lol) it didn’t quite work out. We still had fun though. Also didn’t help that bro was hiding the fact that he literally walks around with a medium sized traffic cone between his legs lol.
Something tells me it might not be a good idea to give u caffeine

Please dont ask to share messages. The reason we wudnt do that coz then if he were to come here and see them, he would know who was fake and tried baiting him. Some of us are still playing are own game.
Props to you then truly for having the patience with him, as much as we all want something to get leaked from him it would be really difficult. He’s very conscious of not letting anything filter out, I’ve tried but failed but if there are dolls more experienced I’m rooting for y’all