Seeing another guy hard

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the dude was not flaunting it, and it seemed like An accidental "random" semi. -- I'd just disregard it, but if he was obvious and a creeper, I'd avoid him.

Exactly. Although I've only rarely seen even a semi in the locker rooms and showers I've been in.

Reactions: juicy6.5

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Meh...who gives a fuck. Everyone in the locker room has a cock. Cocks have minds of their own. They get hard for no reason. As long as I'm not experiencing any harassment from someone with a hard on, I don't give a shit.
I completely agree. I couldn't give two shits less if someone had an erection. As long as they don't try anything with me, especially if I don't express interest in them, I don't care.

Reactions: juicy6.5

raquetball1980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It wouldn't surprise me if most of us feel the same way, yet we all seem to be terrified of getting an erection in the showers / locker room, to the point that there are many men who avoid these situations entirely. I don't know how this situation can be changed, I don't think I have the balls to be the one who starts the trend of being confident in showing the erection you happen to get in situations of public nudity.

I completely agree. I couldn't give two shits less if someone had an erection. As long as they don't try anything with me, especially if I don't express interest in them, I don't care.

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn't call him out ..just go on with business he might not be a perving...he might just be having one of those moments where it has a mind of its own

Reactions: AG08

N4PST3R

Expert Member
Media
No, it doesn't bother me at all. In public showers I've already seen other guys at least semi-hard and accidental boners happened to me as well, although I try to hide it of course.

It all depends on how the guy is acting. If he is doing it intentionally or if it is accidental. If he is being a creeper, I just leave. Otherwise, it is just something that is going to happen every now and then. No big deal.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my entire life of school and gym locker rooms with open showers, I've never, ever, seen anything remotely close to an erect penis.

It is just not the place for that to happen, plain and simple!

Yes, it would bother me tremendously, as it is completely unacceptable behavior. If you get an erection while cleaning yourself in a public shower, you're spending waaaay too much time on your groin! :biggrin1:

I would imagine if it ever did happen, the person would be reported to the facility's employees as a 'pervert in the locker room'.

Sorry, that's the real world!
I don't know where you've been in this world but I have seen many erect, many semi erect and they were not doing anything improper in any way! I have had them myself without doing anything improper. i'm sorry but that is not the real world not even close to the real world. You could ask most everyone on this website and I guarantee you that you would get at least 90% of the guys tht would tell you that you are dead wrong with regard to your post. cocks have a mind of there own. Just like during the night while your a sleep for example, your cock becomes fully erect and hard many times throughout the night if it is healthy. That is what keeps your cock healthy is becoming erect several times during the night. I don't know what you would have to say to that but what you have said is just not even close to being correct.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My boys have seen hard cocks, soft cocks, semi hard cocks and they are normal healthy young men with families of there own. You are full of shit and must have been in your attic all your life. You could not go anywhere on this earth where men are locate without seeing an erection eventually without doing anything lewd.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's been on earth because his experiences are are exactly the same as mine minus the open showers part no one used shower in elementary through high school and when I worked at the gym people generally showed at home my current university's gym, I've never used them but the showers are separated side by side by walls with curtains covering the front
I don't know where you've been in this world but I have seen many erect, many semi erect and they were not doing anything improper in any way! I have had them myself without doing anything improper. i'm sorry but that is not the real world not even close to the real world. You could ask most everyone on this website and I guarantee you that you would get at least 90% of the guys tht would tell you that you are dead wrong with regard to your post. cocks have a mind of there own. Just like during the night while your a sleep for example, your cock becomes fully erect and hard many times throughout the night if it is healthy. That is what keeps your cock healthy is becoming erect several times during the night. I don't know what you would have to say to that but what you have said is just not even close to being correct.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Brisler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen exactly one erect penis. It was way back when, I was visiting a new guy from my school, and he suddenly pulled an erect penis out of his pants and laughed. I thought it was extremely weird and uncomfortable. We never became friends. Not because of that, but because he was inappropriate and awkward in many other ways as well.

I have once seen an erect penis in open showers.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's been on earth because his experiences are are exactly the same as mine minus the open showers part no one used shower in elementary through high school and when I worked at the gym people generally showed at home my current university's gym, I've never used them but the showers are separated side by side by walls with curtains covering the front
you certainly have a COCK!

blakebrent

Expert Member
Media
Would it bother you if you saw another guy hard?

Being more specific would it bother you if you were in an open plan gym shower or changing area and another guy was very obviously semi or fully erect? No sexual activity or jacking taking place, just the bodies natural response kicking in to a workout / endorphins after a workout etc or the feeling of the hot water and shower gel suds on the body and running down to the groin area.

Share thoughts and experiences?
I have seen dudes that were erect , I have seen dudes that were flaccid. It never really mattered to me.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know where you've been in this world but I have seen many erect, many semi erect and they were not doing anything improper in any way! I have had them myself without doing anything improper. i'm sorry but that is not the real world not even close to the real world. You could ask most everyone on this website and I guarantee you that you would get at least 90% of the guys tht would tell you that you are dead wrong with regard to your post. cocks have a mind of there own. .
Wrong! Check out this very similar thread
how do you handle other men with locker room erections? | LPSG
About 90% or more of the responses say that they've never seen an erection in the locker room, and most of the rest have seen 1 or 2 in their entire lifetimes!
That is the real world, not the fantasy world of so many people here on LPSG.