Seeking Connection & Shared Experiences

radiant-entrance

Experimental Member
Media
Hi everyone! I’m in my thirties and work in clinical human services, where I’m passionate about helping others navigate their challenges. I’ve been in a solid relationship for nearly 12 years, but this past year has thrown us some serious curveballs—just one thing after another. From unexpected stressors at work to personal struggles, it feels like we’ve been tested in ways we never anticipated. I’m starting to wonder if this is what they mean by the return of Saturn!

I know many people say that tough times can lead to growth, and I’m trying to hold onto that perspective. It’s just hard when it feels like we’re constantly in survival mode. I’m here to connect, share experiences, and maybe find some insights on navigating these rough patches.

Thank you all for creating this space—looking forward to hearing your thoughts and stories!

Hi everyone! I’m in my thirties and work in clinical human services, where I’m passionate about helping others navigate their challenges. I’ve been in a solid relationship for nearly 12 years, but this past year has thrown us some serious curveballs—just one thing after another. From unexpected stressors at work to personal struggles, it feels like we’ve been tested in ways we never anticipated. I’m starting to wonder if this is what they mean by the return of Saturn!

I know many people say that tough times can lead to growth, and I’m trying to hold onto that perspective. It’s just hard when it feels like we’re constantly in survival mode. I’m here to connect, share experiences, and maybe find some insights on navigating these rough patches.

Thank you all for creating this space—looking forward to hearing your thoughts and stories!
Hello and welcome. Enjoy yourself

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

Account Issues?

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

Free Gold Membership (ads, but access to videos)

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Spotlight on Popular Forums

Want to show what you’ve got?
Show Off

Looking for Web Personalities (TikTok, YouTube, OnlyFans, etc)
OnlyFans and Web Personalities

Looking to hook up?
Personal Ads

General Site Info

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team