Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay Sex Tape In Senate Hearing Room

He deleted it, I guess, and made this joke about it. But it was 100% him getting fucked.View attachment 137928701
I wonder if it was Brian (Realdaddydick)?

I genuinely don't know why I want to know this detail. Maybe this is my favourite soap opera now

Reactions: lukaeber
He deleted it, I guess, and made this joke about it. But it was 100% him getting fucked.View attachment 137928701
It's so cringe to gaslight people like this. Can't it just be sex without telling us it's not sex and it's really only about a boat? Own it.

It's so cringe to gaslight people like this. Can't it just be sex without telling us it's not sex and it's really only about a boat? Own it.
Is it really any more cringe than making the fucking going on in the Capitol building literal rather than merely metaphorical? :emoji_thinking:

Is it really any more cringe than making the fucking going on in the Capitol building literal rather than merely metaphorical? :emoji_thinking:
Lying is cringe. Gaslighting is cringe. They did it. No one lied ( I don't think). If they get punished, they deserve it. I'll keep grilling.