I think in my opinion that at the time of the mm video he was just experimenting and pushing his own boundaries and I have nothing much else to go off of lmao. Because after that on his Twitter page he has the caption (straight) but when he posted the video he briefly changed it to (bisexual) for a couple hours then changed it back. And up to present day now on his onlyfans he still has “ Content with dudes and girls“ to which he has collaborated with another guy’s OF where he is just beat off,tickled,or sucked. But I just find it a little funny where his content will go...maybe a future where he gets topped? Though I’m not entirely surprised that he’s making guy x guy content because there was a lingering rumor that he is DL for a while.

I think in my opinion that at the time of the mm video he was just experimenting and pushing his own boundaries and I have nothing much else to go off of lmao. Because after that on his Twitter page he has the caption (straight) but when he posted the video he briefly changed it to (bisexual) for a couple hours then changed it back. And up to present day now on his onlyfans he still has “ Content with dudes and girls“ to which he has collaborated with another guy’s OF where he is just beat off,tickled,or sucked. But I just find it a little funny where his content will go...maybe a future where he gets topped? Though I’m not entirely surprised that he’s making guy x guy content because there was a lingering rumor that he is DL for a while.
He’s still offering a free clip of him fucking a dude when you join his OFs

Yeah but at times he seems to have anger issues on the low. Idk if it’s from the drinking etc. but he has taken his anger out on a few things like tv’s and so on.

I'm new to his videos but thank you for letting me know.

Reactions: Vyolets
No problem I just hope that wasn’t enough to deter you from him. I mean he just going through stuff in his personal life when he is not on cam

No, not at all. I appreciated the heads-up.

Whew chile.... definitely not a straight man but the content is A+
I've seen him with a woman. I've seen him with men. I've seen him doing nasty shit. I've never heard a claim he was straight though. He does get into whatever he's doing. It's believable that he's really enjoying himself.

I've seen him with a woman. I've seen him with men. I've seen him doing nasty shit. I've never heard a claim he was straight though. He does get into whatever he's doing. It's believable that he's really enjoying himself.
I do agree with you. But in the past he very much claimed to be straight and I think there are still clips of him saying that on his Twitter or that back in his younger days he used to beat up people of different orientations for doing gay things. But that was some time in June of last year, but admitted that times are changing. But now a days after doing guy/guy content he just says who wants “daddy” or “alpha” cock today etc.

Reactions: Isthistaken
I do agree with you. But in the past he very much claimed to be straight and I think there are still clips of him saying that on his Twitter or that back in his younger days he used to beat up people of different orientations for doing gay things. But that was some time in June of last year, but admitted that times are changing. But now a days after doing guy/guy content he just says who wants “daddy” or “alpha” cock today etc.
I think pretty much everybody who wrestled with coming out did and said things to make themelves seem "acceptable". If he said he's straight that's not my business. He has to deal with whatever he's done in the past.

The whole cashmaster/bashmaster persona does nothing for me. I just like seeing his hole.

& there’s your answer Jessica, bloop

2215880f16090195b0f69616b89ab92189bff482.gif

Reactions: Isthistaken