Sexiest old school rock musicians

Bluebop89

Sexy Member
Media
:heart_eyes:Wasn’t sure where to ask this. But there are a few old school (like 70s-80s) that I can’t listen to or I’ll get a huge boner.

Billy Idol (lol I love this pic of his naked butt ) https://flic.kr/p/KqAZvS
Michael Hutchence (RIP) of INXS. I think if I ever put on music when me and my man are fucking, Need You Tonight would get me ROCK HARD. (I hate how when he was younger, he specifically forbade this woman from talking to him but she wouldn’t listen.)

Not really “old school” but Miles Zuniga of Fastball in the 90s. He’s so yummy but based on any pics I’ve found, he looks like he has no muscle and probably no ass either. But damn, he was a cutie in the 90s lol.

1975 era Don Henley of the Eagles … I think I’ve blown almost a bucket load of cum looking at his 70s pics where he’s in those tight faded jeans

Daryl Hall … I wish I could find more naked pics of him. All I could find was him in a speedo, with this really ugly hairdo from the 70s. He looked super skinny with zero muscle anyway

John Fogerty … that voice though … but at the same time I just can’t listen to CCR or any solo stuff. Plus when JF was in his 20s, his mop of hair was so UGLY

Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran … I had a pic of his naked ass (in a thong) on a boat from like 1983, downloaded on my computer lol.

Anyone else agree about these guys? Any other musicians to add?