Sexy Man of Fashion - The hot Reality Show (Interactive)

Chapter 2

This is an interactive story. At the end of each chapter, you will be able to vote for your favorite contestant and for your least favorite, with the results affecting the story.

Well, the last episode really brought a lot of attention from people online. Despite not being too successful during its live emission, it had a lot of views and interactions the following days. People was excited and waiting to see more of the guys. A new Jordi fanbase started to grow on twitter. I don’t know if it was because of him winning the challenge, or because of his accidental but fucking sexy show of his huge balls, however a lot of people was sharing their excitement and loyalty for the himbo. So now, the ratings projected for today’s episode are high, and I hope that in retribution they show us more of the guys.

As usual, the episode started after the sponsors. First, we see a meeting of the four guys at the living room. Jordi still looks really excited, Diego looks calm, Sam tries to look happy, but he can´t help to look a little disappointed; however, Elias looks totally pissed. Then the elegant voice from the hidden speaker starts to speak again “Hello guys, as you know, the next fashion challenge will be about the four elements: Earth, Water, Air, and Fire; each one of you will have to represent one of them. Since Jordi got the golden star last night, he will choose who will represent what. Jordi, you have five minutes to decide the…”. “Oh, I already got it” interrupted Jordi excited. “Are you sure? Well, assign your peers their respective elements!” “Ok, so for Diego I’m going to choose water because I don’t know, it looks like he likes going swimming and that stuff. For Sam I’m going to choose fire, because Homer told him he looked hot as fuck last night so I feel like he would match fire well. For Elias I’m going to choose air because… I don’t know but he is hairy and that rhymes with airy. And for Jordi, me, I’m going to choose Earth, because I really love the Earth”. “Well Jordi, thanks for your… interesting explanations. Now you all will have to design and build your outfits for the challenge.”

After that we cut to Jordi and Sam doing some exercise at the outdoor Gym in the terrace. Jordi is shirtless, wearing just a pair of black sweatpants. He is lifting some heavy hand weights, so we can see is sweaty chest shining under the light in a very sexy way, we can also see his big arms and pecs pumping with every repetition he does. In the other hand Sam is wearing a pink tank top, and some really short black shorts that are struggling to cover his round butt, with every repetition getting more into his ass. He is doing lying leg curl, so we can clearly see his soft legs and round ass pump with the exercise.

After some really sexy close ups, Sam suddenly stops. “Jordi, could you please help me?” asks Sam in a mischievous way. “Sure, buddy what’s up”. “I’m feel so sorry for interrupting your training, but my shorts are too tiny and they’re getting too into my… inside. Could you please help me readjusting them where they should be?” explains Sam. “Sure bro, I can do that. It’s important to feel comfortable while training”. We see a close up of Sam’s ass, and at this point he has almost all of his round ass out, with his shorts looking more like a thong. Then we see Jordi’s big hands sliding slowly between Sam’s round buns, getting the pant legs out of Sam’s ass. “Thanks buddy”. “You’re welcome, bro, I bet you feel so much better now. However, you should not be doing exercise without underwear. I know it feels so good to give your balls some air, but it’s important to have good support there while training”. “Oh, but I’m not without underwear” replies Sam. “What? You were literally with your buns out with no boxer in sight bro”. “Oh, that’s because I’m wearing a thong underneath”. Then, Jordi suddenly gets his hand under Sam’s shorts and moves the bottom part to the side, just to discover Sam’s big bare ass with just a tiny stripe of bright neon pink cloth between his cheeks. If this wasn’t enough, the stripe was so fucking thin that we could actually see a glimpse of Sam’s strawberry pink hole. (At this point my dick was throbbing knowing that this big assed twink, hided a really cute pink hole between those bubbles). Sam looked genuinely surprised by Jordi’s move, but he looked pleased with it. “Wow bro, you weren’t lying ‘bout the thong! I don’t think I could ever wear one of those” exclaimed Jordi while still holding Sam’s shorts to the side to see his thong. “Oh, it’s not as bad as it seems. In fact, thongs are a really comfortable undergarment to wear during training”. “Wow really?” asked Jordi while finally taking his hands off Sam’s pants. “Yeah. In fact, dancers and ballerinos wear special thongs called “dance belts” to train”. “Wooow, you are so super smart bro. Maybe I’ll try wearing one someday”.

Then after seeing a quick montage of the daily activities of the guys, we get to the bathroom, where we see Diego taking a shower. Unfortunately, he’s wearing some red swimming shorts made of tight lycra. (Why the fuck is he showering with a swimsuit on?) Then suddenly Elias enters the bathroom, wearing a fancy cherry robe and a towel on his arm. “Hi buddy, I really need to take a shower” said Elias while putting the towel on one of the wall hangers. “Yeah, I’m almost done, don’t worry” answered Diego kindly. “Oh, there’s no need to hurry man, this shower is huge. We both can easily fit in”. “Oh, thank you Elias, then I’m making some space for… OMG” Diego said perplexed.

This weird reaction was because of Elias, who just took his bathing robe off to hang it in the wall, standing bare naked in the middle of the rom. From this angle we could only see Elias from the back, and even though his derriere wasn’t nearly as prominent as Jordi’s or Sam’s, the amount of hair on his back and his peach was definitely sexy as fuck. If his posterior was this hot, I couldn’t wait to know how his frontal side looked like. Sadly, when the take changed to an angle where we could see his front, nothing interesting was on screen. The most we could see was his sexy and full bush, and even if it was hot as fuck, I really wanted to see this daddy’s cock.

“OMG, are you showering naked? With me? In the same room!?” asked Diego really nervous. “Oh yeah… I forgot that you, the younger generations are complete pussies” answered Elias mockingly “In my youth we used to shower together after PE at school, in communal showers; nowadays you must have private stalls or else you’ll die apparently. Haha, you’re even showering with a swimsuit on, you know how ridiculous is that right?”. “Well, I’m on national TV, of course I want to keep my private parts private. And now that I’m sharing this shower with you, I have even more reasons to keep it on. I’m a shy guy ok” answered Diego quite upset. “Ok, I may get that national television part, however I totally disagree with the second part. I admire that you are way classier than those other two, however wearing a swimsuit is just prudish. What’s the matter buddy, we both have two balls and a cock, there’s nothing to be shy about” explained Elias a little bit condescending. “Well… is just that… Ok I’m going to tell you a secret, but you must keep it that way. My cock is so sensitive, and every time I get naked, I… tend to get hard very easily. When I was younger, I used to go to swimming classes, I loved the water but I didn’t appreciate the shower part after the lesson. One day when I was showering, the other boys made fun of me for getting hard; and since then, I’m very shy about being nude”. “Oh, man I’m so sorry that happened. However, you don’t have to feel ashamed about getting hard, it’s a natural process. Be proud of yourself, a strong erection is a sign of good health. You need to get over that fear” said Elias quite more nicely. “Yeah, I will work on that” answered Diego.

When I was quite done with this boring waist-up conversation, something magical happened. THE CAMERA ZOOMED OUT. I was not only seeing Elias’s hairy chest and hairy bush; I was also seeing his hairy thighs and his fucking delicious cock. I was watching this daddy’s gorgeous wet uncensored cock on national television (I was drooling and rock hard at this point). Under his full hairy bush there was the thickest cut cock I’ve ever seen, resting over a pair of huge round balls (almost as big as Jordi’s). Even if he wasn’t very long, I was more than pleased with the view of that absurdly thick penis. I really needed it in my mouth. This amazing view continued for at least another 30 seconds, with my dick throbbing while I saw Elias’s cock bounce with every movement he made while showering. Sadly, then the show screen went to commercial break.

When the show came back it was time for the live segment of the episode. We were again at roof garden with the runway and the white party tents in the back. Then Homer got on the runway to present today’s fashion challenge. “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the second fashion challenge of this, your favorite show, Hottest Man of Fashion” explained with a grin on his face, “Now in a few minutes you will see our four hotties show their outfits, each one representing one of the four elements. Don’t forget to vote for your favorite guy of the night.” After another panoramic of the full roof garden set, we went back to Homer, who was now in the lounge to announce the guys.

“Well, let’s begin with our first contestant of the night. Let’s welcome Diego, our water boy.” Diego came from the back of the runway and omg I was not ready for his styling. He had all his hair pulled back in a very high fashion way with a really glossy gel. He was wearing some amazing make up with glittery blue eye shadows, and a gorgeous complex navy-blue eye lining. The clothing wasn’t as complex, but it didn’t have to be. He was wearing nothing more than a thin knee long t-shirt, that gave the illusion of being soaking wet. I found this choice really intelligent because it was so on theme, while also looking so fucking hot. This wet t-shirt was sticking to his skin, becoming see through with contact, letting us see his hot toned abs and pecs. He was obviously trying desperately but subtly, to keep the shirt away from touching his crotch area, but unfortunately (very fortunately for us) he failed. The moment the fabric touched his skin, we could see the full silhouette of his also thick uncut cock. And if this wasn’t enough, HE WAS STARTING TO GET HARD. Now, his cock was starting to show some thick veins through the wet t-shirt while violently pushing against the fabric. I couldn’t believe how quickly it was getting larger and larger. At this point Diego was so embarrassed so he froze on the middle of the runway (while his not so little friend kept pushing), after a couple seconds he reacted, covering his throbbing bulge with both of his hands, and quickly running back to his tent (not without a camera giving us a close up on his toned wet ass in the process).

“Well, after that… interesting walk, let’s welcome our next hottie: Sam, our fire boy”. When Sam stepped on the runway, I was definitely stunned. He clearly learned the lesson from the last episode. He was walking with his arms stretched holding what looked like real flames on his hands. He got the tips of his hair sprayed orange, and got some black eye lining that made him look really fierce. He was wearing some kind of transparent mesh full body suit, with a big handmade fabric flame covering his crotch area, expanding into little strands to the rest of the suit, forming beautiful flame like patterns. When he turned around, we could see that the flame patterns stopped in a really subtle and artsy way at the back part of the suit, making the illusion that they were all just floating; and of course, leaving his big ass completely visible. I was so hypnotized with the way that beefy round ass bounced with every step the twink made, that I almost forgot the astonishing beauty of the whole outfit.

“Now let’s welcome Elias, our hairy otty… I mean, airy hottie”. When Elias stepped on that runway, I was kind of disappointed to be honest. His classic high fashion style, was way less exciting than the more artsy look of the previous boys. He was wearing a long light gray scarf backwards, making the illusion of a trail every time he walked. He had an open silky white shirt, which of course, made the same airy cape illusion while he walked down the runway. For the bottom part, he was wearing some high fashion white hippie pants that again, looked really airy. Of course, he looked really elegant wearing all this designer clothes (probably replicas because Channel 13), but I felt that the outfit was a little boring to be honest. Of course, I loved watching his hairy torso between the open shirt but, after seeing that torrid scene at the shower, now I needed more sexiness from him.

“Last but not least, we have our winner from last week: Jordi the earth boy”. When that man got on the runway, I was so fucking impressed. This man looked gorgeous. This handsome boy had some subtle dark green eyeliner that matched the vines wrapped around his thick muscled arms, and the crown of vines on his head. At first, I thought he was bare naked (sadly not, but almost). He was wearing a thong matching his skin tone that covered only the strictly necessary. He had some sort of layer of brown clay sticked to his feet and legs that made a really smooth transition to his skin as it went upwards, making it seem like he just had sprouted out from the Earth. He was waking so confident and strong, that I almost forgot that this was the same himbo we watched previously. He really found the perfect balance between beauty and sexiness, with that massive bulge bouncing in that tiny beige thong with every step. The garment was so well fitting that we could lightly see the delicious outline of his glans and balls. And when he turned around, the middle strap gracefully disappeared between his also big round buttocks, giving the illusion of artsy beautiful nudity. He really looked like he was the incarnation of Earth.

“Well, after this amazing spectacle the boys gave us, It’s time for you to vote at home. The power is on you. Results after the commercial break,” said Homer.

After the show came back from the break, we see the guys sitting in the same lounge of the last episode, still wearing their sexy outfits (except from Diego, who was wearing now a bathing robe). Homer of course is sitting in the silver chair between the red couches. “Well, now is the moment of truth. It’s the moment to discover which element, which one of these hotties will get the golden star, and which one will get the void star risking their permanence on this show,” said homer. “I’m so nervous bro” said. “Mee too” added Sam.

“Oh, this is quite odd” said Homer surprised, “we have a tie between two of our participants. Well, I guess they’re both getting a golden star this night. The winners of the Second Fashion Challenge of Sexy Man of Fashion are… Jordi and Diego!”. “OMG I can’t believe it” said Diego really excited. “Congratulations boys, you both get a golden star this night, giving you an advantage on this competition”. “Thank u so much Homer, congratulations buddy (referring to Diego). OMG I’m so happy”. “What inspired your outfit Jordi?” asks Homer. “Well, you know my element was earth so I wanted to be very on theme for this night. I remembered this amazing story or myth about the creation of humans with clay, so I was really inspired by that. However, I didn’t know what to wear, and of course I couldn’t appear her naked, so I remembered these Dance belt thongs Sam told me about, so I searched them up and thought they would be perfect for my outfit” said Jordi in his classic himbo tone. “Well, there isn’t any rule that forbids you to present nak… I mean, congratulations! What about you Diego?” asked homer. “Well, I really wanted my outfit to seem like it was made of water, so I used that Doja Cat hair gel technique to give it that appearance. The underpants I ordered didn’t fit me, so had to go commando. Unfortunately, I had an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction but I’m still thankful people voted for me”. “Well, that outfit was definitely wet, wasn’t it?” joked homer.

“And now, it’s time to announce the unfortunate boy that will get the void star. I’m sad to announce that the less voted guy of the night was… Sam. Now holding two void stars, his stay in this competition is at risk. One more void star and he will have to leave us. How do you feel right now Sam?” asked homer. “Well Homer, I’m really surprised by these results. This time I really put a lot of effort on this outfit, but I guess I will have to be even better for the next challenge” he answered a little upset but maintaining composure really well… until he crumbled. “Is just that… I really don’t want to leave. I’ve loved fashioned since forever. I don’t know why this happened, this time I really put a lot of effort on everything, really” he stood up from the couch, and started to rip apart the mesh of his suit on his ass, spreading his big bubbly cheeks in the process (I’m not sure if purposely or not) completely showing his bare tight pinky hole for a moment (I wanted to fuck him so bad). “What’s the point of me wearing this if you don’t… oh, omg I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened. Fear just invaded my mind and… I’m so sorry, I apologize for losing control”. “Oh Sam, everything will be ok, you can count on us remember,” said Jordi. “Aww, that’s what we like to see, friendship and camaraderie” commented Homer.

“Well, that’s how this episode of Sexy Man of Fashion ends. Don’t forget to tune in for episode three because the next fashion challenge will be about… the four seasons of the year. Have a great night”.

And with those words the second episode ended, and of course I’m going to rewatch the episode paying closer attention to… the details.

Now it’s time for you dear reader to vote. To submit your vote just have to write a reply with name of your favorite hottie from this episode. Remember that your votes will dictate who gets the desired golden star advantage, and who gets the feared void star, risking their permanence on the competition.

Thank you so much for reading, all your comments and feedback are more than welcomed ;)

Now it's time to vote for your favorite hottie of this chapter. Remember that voting is very important so I can define how the story will continue, so I appreciate your vote a lot.

To vote you just have to write a reply/comment telling us who's was your favorite guy of this second episode ;)

Attachments

Chapter 2

This is an interactive story. At the end of each chapter, you will be able to vote for your favorite contestant and for your least favorite, with the results affecting the story.

Well, the last episode really brought a lot of attention from people online. Despite not being too successful during its live emission, it had a lot of views and interactions the following days. People was excited and waiting to see more of the guys. A new Jordi fanbase started to grow on twitter. I don’t know if it was because of him winning the challenge, or because of his accidental but fucking sexy show of his huge balls, however a lot of people was sharing their excitement and loyalty for the himbo. So now, the ratings projected for today’s episode are high, and I hope that in retribution they show us more of the guys.

As usual, the episode started after the sponsors. First, we see a meeting of the four guys at the living room. Jordi still looks really excited, Diego looks calm, Sam tries to look happy, but he can´t help to look a little disappointed; however, Elias looks totally pissed. Then the elegant voice from the hidden speaker starts to speak again “Hello guys, as you know, the next fashion challenge will be about the four elements: Earth, Water, Air, and Fire; each one of you will have to represent one of them. Since Jordi got the golden star last night, he will choose who will represent what. Jordi, you have five minutes to decide the…”. “Oh, I already got it” interrupted Jordi excited. “Are you sure? Well, assign your peers their respective elements!” “Ok, so for Diego I’m going to choose water because I don’t know, it looks like he likes going swimming and that stuff. For Sam I’m going to choose fire, because Homer told him he looked hot as fuck last night so I feel like he would match fire well. For Elias I’m going to choose air because… I don’t know but he is hairy and that rhymes with airy. And for Jordi, me, I’m going to choose Earth, because I really love the Earth”. “Well Jordi, thanks for your… interesting explanations. Now you all will have to design and build your outfits for the challenge.”

After that we cut to Jordi and Sam doing some exercise at the outdoor Gym in the terrace. Jordi is shirtless, wearing just a pair of black sweatpants. He is lifting some heavy hand weights, so we can see is sweaty chest shining under the light in a very sexy way, we can also see his big arms and pecs pumping with every repetition he does. In the other hand Sam is wearing a pink tank top, and some really short black shorts that are struggling to cover his round butt, with every repetition getting more into his ass. He is doing lying leg curl, so we can clearly see his soft legs and round ass pump with the exercise.

After some really sexy close ups, Sam suddenly stops. “Jordi, could you please help me?” asks Sam in a mischievous way. “Sure, buddy what’s up”. “I’m feel so sorry for interrupting your training, but my shorts are too tiny and they’re getting too into my… inside. Could you please help me readjusting them where they should be?” explains Sam. “Sure bro, I can do that. It’s important to feel comfortable while training”. We see a close up of Sam’s ass, and at this point he has almost all of his round ass out, with his shorts looking more like a thong. Then we see Jordi’s big hands sliding slowly between Sam’s round buns, getting the pant legs out of Sam’s ass. “Thanks buddy”. “You’re welcome, bro, I bet you feel so much better now. However, you should not be doing exercise without underwear. I know it feels so good to give your balls some air, but it’s important to have good support there while training”. “Oh, but I’m not without underwear” replies Sam. “What? You were literally with your buns out with no boxer in sight bro”. “Oh, that’s because I’m wearing a thong underneath”. Then, Jordi suddenly gets his hand under Sam’s shorts and moves the bottom part to the side, just to discover Sam’s big bare ass with just a tiny stripe of bright neon pink cloth between his cheeks. If this wasn’t enough, the stripe was so fucking thin that we could actually see a glimpse of Sam’s strawberry pink hole. (At this point my dick was throbbing knowing that this big assed twink, hided a really cute pink hole between those bubbles). Sam looked genuinely surprised by Jordi’s move, but he looked pleased with it. “Wow bro, you weren’t lying ‘bout the thong! I don’t think I could ever wear one of those” exclaimed Jordi while still holding Sam’s shorts to the side to see his thong. “Oh, it’s not as bad as it seems. In fact, thongs are a really comfortable undergarment to wear during training”. “Wow really?” asked Jordi while finally taking his hands off Sam’s pants. “Yeah. In fact, dancers and ballerinos wear special thongs called “dance belts” to train”. “Wooow, you are so super smart bro. Maybe I’ll try wearing one someday”.

Then after seeing a quick montage of the daily activities of the guys, we get to the bathroom, where we see Diego taking a shower. Unfortunately, he’s wearing some red swimming shorts made of tight lycra. (Why the fuck is he showering with a swimsuit on?) Then suddenly Elias enters the bathroom, wearing a fancy cherry robe and a towel on his arm. “Hi buddy, I really need to take a shower” said Elias while putting the towel on one of the wall hangers. “Yeah, I’m almost done, don’t worry” answered Diego kindly. “Oh, there’s no need to hurry man, this shower is huge. We both can easily fit in”. “Oh, thank you Elias, then I’m making some space for… OMG” Diego said perplexed.

This weird reaction was because of Elias, who just took his bathing robe off to hang it in the wall, standing bare naked in the middle of the rom. From this angle we could only see Elias from the back, and even though his derriere wasn’t nearly as prominent as Jordi’s or Sam’s, the amount of hair on his back and his peach was definitely sexy as fuck. If his posterior was this hot, I couldn’t wait to know how his frontal side looked like. Sadly, when the take changed to an angle where we could see his front, nothing interesting was on screen. The most we could see was his sexy and full bush, and even if it was hot as fuck, I really wanted to see this daddy’s cock.

“OMG, are you showering naked? With me? In the same room!?” asked Diego really nervous. “Oh yeah… I forgot that you, the younger generations are complete pussies” answered Elias mockingly “In my youth we used to shower together after PE at school, in communal showers; nowadays you must have private stalls or else you’ll die apparently. Haha, you’re even showering with a swimsuit on, you know how ridiculous is that right?”. “Well, I’m on national TV, of course I want to keep my private parts private. And now that I’m sharing this shower with you, I have even more reasons to keep it on. I’m a shy guy ok” answered Diego quite upset. “Ok, I may get that national television part, however I totally disagree with the second part. I admire that you are way classier than those other two, however wearing a swimsuit is just prudish. What’s the matter buddy, we both have two balls and a cock, there’s nothing to be shy about” explained Elias a little bit condescending. “Well… is just that… Ok I’m going to tell you a secret, but you must keep it that way. My cock is so sensitive, and every time I get naked, I… tend to get hard very easily. When I was younger, I used to go to swimming classes, I loved the water but I didn’t appreciate the shower part after the lesson. One day when I was showering, the other boys made fun of me for getting hard; and since then, I’m very shy about being nude”. “Oh, man I’m so sorry that happened. However, you don’t have to feel ashamed about getting hard, it’s a natural process. Be proud of yourself, a strong erection is a sign of good health. You need to get over that fear” said Elias quite more nicely. “Yeah, I will work on that” answered Diego.

When I was quite done with this boring waist-up conversation, something magical happened. THE CAMERA ZOOMED OUT. I was not only seeing Elias’s hairy chest and hairy bush; I was also seeing his hairy thighs and his fucking delicious cock. I was watching this daddy’s gorgeous wet uncensored cock on national television (I was drooling and rock hard at this point). Under his full hairy bush there was the thickest cut cock I’ve ever seen, resting over a pair of huge round balls (almost as big as Jordi’s). Even if he wasn’t very long, I was more than pleased with the view of that absurdly thick penis. I really needed it in my mouth. This amazing view continued for at least another 30 seconds, with my dick throbbing while I saw Elias’s cock bounce with every movement he made while showering. Sadly, then the show screen went to commercial break.

When the show came back it was time for the live segment of the episode. We were again at roof garden with the runway and the white party tents in the back. Then Homer got on the runway to present today’s fashion challenge. “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the second fashion challenge of this, your favorite show, Hottest Man of Fashion” explained with a grin on his face, “Now in a few minutes you will see our four hotties show their outfits, each one representing one of the four elements. Don’t forget to vote for your favorite guy of the night.” After another panoramic of the full roof garden set, we went back to Homer, who was now in the lounge to announce the guys.

“Well, let’s begin with our first contestant of the night. Let’s welcome Diego, our water boy.” Diego came from the back of the runway and omg I was not ready for his styling. He had all his hair pulled back in a very high fashion way with a really glossy gel. He was wearing some amazing make up with glittery blue eye shadows, and a gorgeous complex navy-blue eye lining. The clothing wasn’t as complex, but it didn’t have to be. He was wearing nothing more than a thin knee long t-shirt, that gave the illusion of being soaking wet. I found this choice really intelligent because it was so on theme, while also looking so fucking hot. This wet t-shirt was sticking to his skin, becoming see through with contact, letting us see his hot toned abs and pecs. He was obviously trying desperately but subtly, to keep the shirt away from touching his crotch area, but unfortunately (very fortunately for us) he failed. The moment the fabric touched his skin, we could see the full silhouette of his also thick uncut cock. And if this wasn’t enough, HE WAS STARTING TO GET HARD. Now, his cock was starting to show some thick veins through the wet t-shirt while violently pushing against the fabric. I couldn’t believe how quickly it was getting larger and larger. At this point Diego was so embarrassed so he froze on the middle of the runway (while his not so little friend kept pushing), after a couple seconds he reacted, covering his throbbing bulge with both of his hands, and quickly running back to his tent (not without a camera giving us a close up on his toned wet ass in the process).

“Well, after that… interesting walk, let’s welcome our next hottie: Sam, our fire boy”. When Sam stepped on the runway, I was definitely stunned. He clearly learned the lesson from the last episode. He was walking with his arms stretched holding what looked like real flames on his hands. He got the tips of his hair sprayed orange, and got some black eye lining that made him look really fierce. He was wearing some kind of transparent mesh full body suit, with a big handmade fabric flame covering his crotch area, expanding into little strands to the rest of the suit, forming beautiful flame like patterns. When he turned around, we could see that the flame patterns stopped in a really subtle and artsy way at the back part of the suit, making the illusion that they were all just floating; and of course, leaving his big ass completely visible. I was so hypnotized with the way that beefy round ass bounced with every step the twink made, that I almost forgot the astonishing beauty of the whole outfit.

“Now let’s welcome Elias, our hairy otty… I mean, airy hottie”. When Elias stepped on that runway, I was kind of disappointed to be honest. His classic high fashion style, was way less exciting than the more artsy look of the previous boys. He was wearing a long light gray scarf backwards, making the illusion of a trail every time he walked. He had an open silky white shirt, which of course, made the same airy cape illusion while he walked down the runway. For the bottom part, he was wearing some high fashion white hippie pants that again, looked really airy. Of course, he looked really elegant wearing all this designer clothes (probably replicas because Channel 13), but I felt that the outfit was a little boring to be honest. Of course, I loved watching his hairy torso between the open shirt but, after seeing that torrid scene at the shower, now I needed more sexiness from him.

“Last but not least, we have our winner from last week: Jordi the earth boy”. When that man got on the runway, I was so fucking impressed. This man looked gorgeous. This handsome boy had some subtle dark green eyeliner that matched the vines wrapped around his thick muscled arms, and the crown of vines on his head. At first, I thought he was bare naked (sadly not, but almost). He was wearing a thong matching his skin tone that covered only the strictly necessary. He had some sort of layer of brown clay sticked to his feet and legs that made a really smooth transition to his skin as it went upwards, making it seem like he just had sprouted out from the Earth. He was waking so confident and strong, that I almost forgot that this was the same himbo we watched previously. He really found the perfect balance between beauty and sexiness, with that massive bulge bouncing in that tiny beige thong with every step. The garment was so well fitting that we could lightly see the delicious outline of his glans and balls. And when he turned around, the middle strap gracefully disappeared between his also big round buttocks, giving the illusion of artsy beautiful nudity. He really looked like he was the incarnation of Earth.

“Well, after this amazing spectacle the boys gave us, It’s time for you to vote at home. The power is on you. Results after the commercial break,” said Homer.

After the show came back from the break, we see the guys sitting in the same lounge of the last episode, still wearing their sexy outfits (except from Diego, who was wearing now a bathing robe). Homer of course is sitting in the silver chair between the red couches. “Well, now is the moment of truth. It’s the moment to discover which element, which one of these hotties will get the golden star, and which one will get the void star risking their permanence on this show,” said homer. “I’m so nervous bro” said. “Mee too” added Sam.

“Oh, this is quite odd” said Homer surprised, “we have a tie between two of our participants. Well, I guess they’re both getting a golden star this night. The winners of the Second Fashion Challenge of Sexy Man of Fashion are… Jordi and Diego!”. “OMG I can’t believe it” said Diego really excited. “Congratulations boys, you both get a golden star this night, giving you an advantage on this competition”. “Thank u so much Homer, congratulations buddy (referring to Diego). OMG I’m so happy”. “What inspired your outfit Jordi?” asks Homer. “Well, you know my element was earth so I wanted to be very on theme for this night. I remembered this amazing story or myth about the creation of humans with clay, so I was really inspired by that. However, I didn’t know what to wear, and of course I couldn’t appear her naked, so I remembered these Dance belt thongs Sam told me about, so I searched them up and thought they would be perfect for my outfit” said Jordi in his classic himbo tone. “Well, there isn’t any rule that forbids you to present nak… I mean, congratulations! What about you Diego?” asked homer. “Well, I really wanted my outfit to seem like it was made of water, so I used that Doja Cat hair gel technique to give it that appearance. The underpants I ordered didn’t fit me, so had to go commando. Unfortunately, I had an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction but I’m still thankful people voted for me”. “Well, that outfit was definitely wet, wasn’t it?” joked homer.

“And now, it’s time to announce the unfortunate boy that will get the void star. I’m sad to announce that the less voted guy of the night was… Sam. Now holding two void stars, his stay in this competition is at risk. One more void star and he will have to leave us. How do you feel right now Sam?” asked homer. “Well Homer, I’m really surprised by these results. This time I really put a lot of effort on this outfit, but I guess I will have to be even better for the next challenge” he answered a little upset but maintaining composure really well… until he crumbled. “Is just that… I really don’t want to leave. I’ve loved fashioned since forever. I don’t know why this happened, this time I really put a lot of effort on everything, really” he stood up from the couch, and started to rip apart the mesh of his suit on his ass, spreading his big bubbly cheeks in the process (I’m not sure if purposely or not) completely showing his bare tight pinky hole for a moment (I wanted to fuck him so bad). “What’s the point of me wearing this if you don’t… oh, omg I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened. Fear just invaded my mind and… I’m so sorry, I apologize for losing control”. “Oh Sam, everything will be ok, you can count on us remember,” said Jordi. “Aww, that’s what we like to see, friendship and camaraderie” commented Homer.

“Well, that’s how this episode of Sexy Man of Fashion ends. Don’t forget to tune in for episode three because the next fashion challenge will be about… the four seasons of the year. Have a great night”.

And with those words the second episode ended, and of course I’m going to rewatch the episode paying closer attention to… the details.

Now it’s time for you dear reader to vote. To submit your vote just have to write a reply with name of your favorite hottie from this episode. Remember that your votes will dictate who gets the desired golden star advantage, and who gets the feared void star, risking their permanence on the competition.

Thank you so much for reading, all your comments and feedback are more than welcomed ;)
This is so hot! Continue

Now it's time to vote for your favorite hottie of this chapter. Remember that voting is very important so I can define how the story will continue, so I appreciate your vote a lot.

To vote you just have to write a reply/comment telling us who's was your favorite guy of this second episode ;)
Hey can we get some love for Sam? I actually find his character really hot and he’s one of the few I wanna see strip naked!

Hey! When will next chapter be released? Can't wait anymore 😉
Sorrry I’ve been quite busy lately, but I’ll promise I’ll make an effort to release next chapter soon !!!