Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey! My girl is looking for someone 8 + or really think you fuck her. We are in the Orange County area but can travel to meet.

Also, if you are in SF let us know too. Have to be bigger than me so 8 + is a requirement or really thick.

hawse

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
drive through South Bay every Monday n Wednesday. any hosts want a flip fucking play mate to visit for a while some evening? love getting throat fucked.

Super thick in East Bay, interested in women who love worshiping The Thickness.

throbber_8

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am looking for a masculine, in shape guy who would like to come over for great No-recip oral. I like HWP guys who are dd-free, nicely hung, 20-45 preferred, easy going and discreet. I am a masculine white guy, 5' 9", 170lbs, dd-free (recently tested), 50s, very discreet and muscular. It's also cool if you're straight -curious and want to feel another man's mouth on you. I am in the Noe Valley/Dolores Heights neighborhood (easy parking).

PHDmasturbation

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am looking for a masculine, in shape guy who would like to come over for great No-recip oral. I like HWP guys who are dd-free, nicely hung, 20-45 preferred, easy going and discreet. I am a masculine white guy, 5' 9", 170lbs, dd-free (recently tested), 50s, very discreet and muscular. It's also cool if you're straight -curious and want to feel another man's mouth on you. I am in the Noe Valley/Dolores Heights neighborhood (easy parking).
Too bad you are not in the Silicon Valley: :-/
Nice uncut penis by the way :) !