Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question. Is Shane straight?
I think he is whatever makes him the most money. He used to only do sex shows with women. His audience is gay men so he has shifted over time to suit their wants and only does sex shows with men now. He is probably bi when it comes to sex and straight when it comes to relationships

the_guy1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought Shane identified as bi
He identifies as bi and when he was mainly a chaterbate main he was more gay than straight I think because of his audience now he is going more to his flow as bi mainly girls he might float more towards men in the future type of guy.

Reactions: Jackals

L_P_S_G_U_Y

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a question. Is Shane straight?

TLDR; Yes

The more nuanced answer is that his sexuality, like most of ours, lies on a spectrum. Having seen him in many settings over a fairly long period of time. I'd say pretty confidently he's 95%+ physically attracted to women as opposed to men. He's made no secret of the fact that he is not into most gay sex acts. I think he genuinely enjoys making out with some guys though, and as far as emotional attraction goes I would guess it's a closer call -- e.g. his chemistry with Johnny seems pretty genuine, if you factor out the hard core physical sex acts.

L_P_S_G_U_Y

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I 've seen a vid of him with a woman who identified as his gf.. are they still together?

No, they had a pretty toxic breakup in which she trashed him on social media, negatively impacting his career as a content creator.