Idk.222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IMG_7453.png

I’m giving yall a heads up, this guy has an onlyfans DO NOT subscribe, it’s absolutely not worth it. This guy is a scammer as well, I was gonna buy a bundle and he said the videos were 3 min total. But in reality they were barely 1 min. And he refused to compensate. I’m pretty sure he’s straight too. And his dick is average, he’s just faking it all.

View attachment 136971001

I’m giving yall a heads up, this guy has an onlyfans DO NOT subscribe, it’s absolutely not worth it. This guy is a scammer as well, I was gonna buy a bundle and he said the videos were 3 min total. But in reality they were barely 1 min. And he refused to compensate. I’m pretty sure he’s straight too. And his dick is average, he’s just faking it all.
thank u for ur report

thank u for ur report
You’re very welcome.
Like 95% of his posts are things he should’ve posted on his insta and not on OF. And the fact every Instagram post is about how big his dick is screams small dick energy imo. I saw it and it looked pretty average, nothing special about it. I was lucky to get a refund from onlyfans tho

He's fit, but he's just another in a long line of content creators who want money for nothing. If he's content with baiting and scamming the gays then I'm happy sharing his content in a public forum. Enjoy.
Hot

View attachment 136971001

wow.... share the videos