Shaved

Do you shave your pubic hairs

• Total voters

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even though I don't normally prefer it, I think it is insanely hot on lean, toned guys. Guys who have a much more naturally smooth appearance to begin with, twinks, muscle guys. When I was married, the ex-wife and I shaved our pubes several times and the feeling of hot pussy on a super slick cock (and groin area) was a huge rush I can't explain. Try it for yourself, if you do I hope you achieve the same mind-blowing sensation I did.

I too didn't like looking like a six-year-old down there though. But, it does look hot on some.

shavedtwink.jpg

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started out trimming since I was regularly playing sports and found a mass of pubic hair to be uncomfortable sweaty. Later I progressed to shaving entirely and now find it far more comfortable when working out. Used to worry or wonder what others might think at gym but few get naked there these days. Did see another slightly older guy at gym a few weeks ago who was happily naked in changing room, actually said it's nice to see another smoothy at our age when I walked back from the showers as lockers were close by.
View media item 12136011

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: Boywatch200

Spduf23

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: Scott8361

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well… I do shave ass crack, hole, balls, shaft and just a line trimmed of pubic hair like Brazilian style…I usually go to someone to make ti for me… I also like it smooth and also enjoy it trimmed

Reactions: bijockfl

Dansrun

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave my balls and shaft and trim my pubes really short. cant seem to solve the itching problem on my balls when the hair grows again
I found that it went away or at least I got used to it and no more itch unless I have a lot of oil left there from a massage or rub between my legs.