The good guy
Cherished Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2023
- Posts
- 69
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 327
- Points
- 63
- Location
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
the point is if she were a 50 year old gay man would you believe they are dating. Is it so hard to believe he's not gay? Is it so hard to believe he offers his hole to women too?He's not dating Jocelyne, other than them denying she's his healer aka hippie bullshit Shawn seems to be into.
you can see him with a candle and some rosmarino both used for hippie rituals or whatever you want it called that Jocelyne practices. I remember years ago he was explaining Jocelyne got him into Palo santo sticks to "cleanse the air" so that's probably the only thing they're doing lol
Well he goes to the length of calling a paparazzi to be photographed with her...Shawn isn’t dating her, we’ve already been over this. You have a low IQ if you are a Shawn fan and believe this
you're asking to the wrong person, I'm probably the only one who doesn't like everyone's fan fictions about him dating his male friends so no I wouldn't believe it with a 50 yo man either and I don't think that man is gaythe point is if she were a 50 year old gay man would you believe they are dating. Is it so hard to believe he's not gay? Is it so hard to believe he offers his hole to women too?
he really is the perfect man
Because he’s obviously gaywhy is it so hard to believe he's dating this woman? just because she's old?
I don't care what he is, I want his Nudes NOW!!!Because he’s obviously gay
Shawn is obviously eating out or pounding some pussy right nowBecause he’s obviously gay
Boy pussy?Shawn is obviously eating out or pounding some pussy right now
Always.Boy pussy?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.