There’s a reason why Shawn is sporting bulge with a sun kissed Connor splashing in the water by him.Wonder if Connor is getting to have some fun with that gorgeous body on their little getaway. Lucky guy
There’s a reason why Shawn is sporting bulge with a sun kissed Connor splashing in the water by him.
FUCK SHAWN, your going to give us a heart attack.... more like these please
If Shawn has underwear on which u can just see in the one pic, not boxer briefs, maybe just BRIEFS...
This may be the gayest thing I’ve seen all summer. I’m into it.
SameThis may be the gayest thing I’ve seen all summer. I’m into it.
How are we expected to take seriously that he isn't gay when he poses like this.
yeah because posing determines a sexuality… these stereotypes are so ignorantHow are we expected to take seriously that he isn't gay when he poses like this.
I highly doubt that he is wearing fake tan.Is she wearing fake tan? Bitch is orange.
those pics are great jerk off material!!
where did this one come from please?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.