Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please write it down? I can't stand Tyler he makes my skin crawl and his voice hurts my ears.

he said that Shawn was at the gym Tyler goes and Shawn went behind him while Tyler was doing an exercise, Shawn made a move like to give him a massage and said ''you look jacked'' which i have no idea what it means.

he said that Shawn was at the gym Tyler goes and Shawn went behind him while Tyler was doing an exercise, Shawn made a move like to give him a massage and said ''you look jacked'' which i have no idea what it means.
sounds like he's trying to insinuate shawn was hitting on him

Every gay insta hoe goes to that one gym, so I find it surprising that there wouldn't be more pics of Shawn at that gym. I doubt Tyler is making it up, but it's also hilarious that Shawn is going to that crowded gym when the 5 star hotels he is likely staying at have their own private gyms. Not to mention there being 180310 gyms in the area.

But eh, he has pretty much let it be known that he craves attention.

Every gay insta hoe goes to that one gym, so I find it surprising that there wouldn't be more pics of Shawn at that gym. I doubt Tyler is making it up, but it's also hilarious that Shawn is going to that crowded gym when the 5 star hotels he is likely staying at have their own private gyms. Not to mention there being 180310 gyms in the area.

But eh, he has pretty much let it be known that he craves attention.
There are loads of sneaky pics of Shawn at the gym, they’re just usually not worth posting. Here he is last week at an LA gym... might have even been the same day and gym Tyler was talking about.
2QwE1.jpeg

2QwE3.gif

And Tyler and Shawn are casual friends, they’ve interacted several times before, so I give him some credit for not name dropping on social media every time he runs into Shawn.
2QwEy.jpeg

2QwEz.jpeg
2QwEA.jpeg
2QwEB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.