Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone trying to sell his new legs of tour, hes been fairly quiet

His shows seem to be selling quite well since he keeps adding dates to his Latin America tour dates. Plus I'm sure he is gonna drop another album to tour it. I checked some of the most expensive tix for these shows and they are pretty steep. So I'm sure he is preparing something big to sell them.

I'm sure he is just keeping quiet in terms of interviews because otherwise he will just put his foot on his mouth again.

What I do find interesting is that he has pretty much distanced himself from the gay twin & his brother he used to always be around.

His shows seem to be selling quite well since he keeps adding dates to his Latin America tour dates. Plus I'm sure he is gonna drop another album to tour it. I checked some of the most expensive tix for these shows and they are pretty steep. So I'm sure he is preparing something big to sell them.

I'm sure he is just keeping quiet in terms of interviews because otherwise he will just put his foot on his mouth again.

What I do find interesting is that he has pretty much distanced himself from the gay twin & his brother he used to always be around.
Maybe he reads this site lol

Plus it's not only sexual assault but who's to say the person wouldn't beat you down after afterwards?

"whats up im shawn mendes and i like to bottom"
tumblr_pm4p3rAgJn1y4ob2co3_400.gif

Shawn and Niall watching the SuperBowl...
The friend who’s filming says... “OMG best gay bar ever!!”
Shawn Mendes on Twitter
Conspiracy theory but something about this clip tells me that the close friends and pr team are aware of sites like lpsg.

Status
Not open for further replies.