Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow wow wow wow....
2Rc6q.jpeg

2Rc6p.jpeg

2Rc6r.jpeg

2Rc6s.jpeg

2Rc6t.jpeg

He did this interview with a NZ radio station and answered questions about his sex life and losing his virginity at 16. Whether he was telling the truth or not, I don’t know.

just a bit of tea - closeted, younger famous peeps often talk about their super "straight" sexy time shenanigans. Meanwhile, straight younger peeps are painted as verginal. lol

whether he's gay or not idk, but it's rare that handlers would let their ingénue talk about the first time they had sex. :eyes:

Is it just me but I got the feeling that he took the suit off and wore the sleevless thing to flirt with someone? you know like those times when you are in bar, for example and you wear something or do something just to get the attention of someone? and the way he moved and his mannerisms were gay lol, I think we are all waiting for him to come out

I am sure he was trying to get someone's attention and HE LOOKED HOT though

I wish he’d change up his performances, especially if he is always going to sing the same song over and over and over again. I thought he was sexy on tonight’s Grammys, definitely - but he sang “In My Blood” yet again, exactly how he sang it on every single TV appearance in the last several months.

Reactions: SebastianBa
I wish he’d change up his performances, especially if he is always going to sing the same song over and over and over again. I thought he was sexy on tonight’s Grammys, definitely - but he sang “In My Blood” yet again, exactly how he sang it on every single TV appearance in the last several months.
probably because that's the only song of his people know of since stitches.
anyone that isn't a straight up fan won't know any of his other work. i can't name any other songs, and in my blood and stitches are the only ones i've ever hear play non stop on radio(especially in my blood because it became the official song for the portuguese team during the world cup).
his team probably tells him "play this song, it's the one everyone will know".
it's like those one hit wonders that go on every single show to sing the exact same song and no one knows anything else from their discography

It was literally nominated for Best Song of the Year... that’s why he was singing it.

...minus the small fact that it was a duet with Miles Cyrus

...minus the small fact that it was a duet with Miles Cyrus
That’s true, I forgot that. I guess I mentally tuned out when he started the song at the piano, sounding exactly like he does every other time. But at least he changed it up with her.

Reactions: SebastianBa
Status
Not open for further replies.