Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute, but that's NOT how you want an underwear model to look.

He looks like one of those czechhunter guys when they're being "baited" into doing gay stuff. The 'deer in the headlights', 'aww shucks, I have no idea what I'm doing' look, it's slightly off.

Cute, but that's NOT how you want an underwear model to look.

He looks like one of those czechhunter guys when they're being "baited" into doing gay stuff. The 'deer in the headlights', 'aww shucks, I have no idea what I'm doing' look, it's slightly off.
No, that’s exactly what I want... I want the wholesome boy with the secret ripped bod... not the 6’4” Swedish model whose all shoulders and chest but has sticks for legs or the oiled up beefcake looking dude that hovers over you at the gym and always asks “you done with that bro” in the middle of a set.

Did they choose that pose because he can’t fill his Calvin’s...?
That’s my guess... now that the initial shock is wearing off I’m seeing some of gay twitter turn catty with the dick size memes. I’m curious to see if we’ll actually get any other underwear poses. I suspect we’ll see him in jeans and other clothes.

That said... he’s perfect... I’ve never cared less about someone’s dick size than I do with him.

Reactions: akp212
Status
Not open for further replies.