Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that has me confused at the moment is why Shawn went ahead to publicly appear in a underwear photo shot when just a few months back he was freaking out about all the constant chat that was going around about his sexuality and of course how most are talking about his bulge size.

Don't get me wrong im absolutely loving the pics and glad he did them but i do find it odd the way he reacted during that interview but then goes ahead and gives us this kind of material that will only fuel the gay community even more now :)

WOW turning that photo into B&W just made him look 1000x more hotter to me!! Awesome.

You know what you exactly right...when i first looked at the photos in the morning i didn't even look at his bulge first. Was mesmerised by how hot his torso area looks!
You lost me at gay and relevance of bulge.

It’s almost impossible to tell since it’s been retouched, but if you follow the fabric seam down the middle there’s a slight bend right where his dick head (probably) rests...
2RrSt.jpeg
Are you sure? I think it's a little bigger than that and the head is where you have his right testicle

First Austin Mahone(which I'm still recovering from) and now Shawn Mendes(DAMN Hot) I wonder who's next...(Would love to see David Henrie's Italian sausage in a pair of Calvins!)

I don’t trust those “official shots” they release to the public... they are always photoshopped. We will never know if they made Shawn’s bulge bigger or smaller unless we see the raw and unedited versions. Photographers are so lucky because they are able to see every detail and sexy flaw of their subjects.

What we really need is the unedited shots. Remember what happened with the old Bieber Calvin Klein pics, someone released the unedited copies and you could actually see a real bulge. I'm sure loads of outtakes that weren't edited will prolly be released in the coming days .
Mind refreshing us this? I don’t remember the unedited pictures.

Reactions: TannerBieber
Status
Not open for further replies.