Shawn mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one of the gifs where Shawn is eating cereal. U can clearly see his appendix scar. But does he now have a new abdominal scar. Look as he turns in the gif just above the "C" in the waist band.

View attachment 1549022
No thats just a hickey I left on him. Sorry, my bad.

What are they from? Birth mark?
The longer visible scar is from when he had his appendix out when he was a child. But he appears to have a new smaller scar just above the c in the waist band. Don't know what it is from. He does have a birth mark on the back of his left shoulder. See the pic of it I will post.
43130715_726638651033739_8045034593287139692_n.jpg

The longer visible scar is from when he had his appendix out when he was a child. But he appears to have a new smaller scar just above the c in the waist band. Don't know what it is from. He does have a birth mark on the back of his left shoulder. See the pic of it I will post.
View attachment 1549037
Wow is this legit? Have never noticed that birthmark before

People complaining about a lack of bulge need to realise that the images are photoshopped to remove bulges as best as possible. The images are used in Calvin Klein stores across the globe, where anyone could walk past (like young children). You’re not gonna want Shawn Mendes’ dick print plastered all over your shop so young kids can see it as they walk past.

After all, the images are advertising Calvin Klein, not Shawn Mendes’ dick.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

People complaining about a lack of bulge need to realise that the images are photoshopped to remove bulges as best as possible. The images are used in Calvin Klein stores across the globe, where anyone could walk past (like young children). You’re not gonna want Shawn Mendes’ dick print plastered all over your shop so young kids can see it as they walk past.

THANK YOU

THAT and the fact that many of these celebrities will wear a cup inside anyway to not show too much even on set. I have been on set for a few myself to see this first hand.

Reactions: Scfan and Brian S
So do you guys think this is all we’re getting? Definitely not disappointed with the three photos we got, just don’t know how these campaigns work and don’t wanna get my hopes up for more if they don’t exist

So do you guys think this is all we’re getting? Definitely not disappointed with the three photos we got, just don’t know how these campaigns work and don’t wanna get my hopes up for more if they don’t exist

that might be all since there were other guys in the campaign it wasn't just him.

A$AP & Noah both have smooth crotches as well.

tumblr_pn6ycdbJPE1qifpa6_540.jpg

tumblr_pn71acbPyr1vm1zas_540.jpg

that might be all since there were other guys in the campaign it wasn't just him.

A$AP & Noah both have smooth crotches as well.

tumblr_pn6ycdbJPE1qifpa6_540.jpg

tumblr_pn71acbPyr1vm1zas_540.jpg
That’s what I was thinking. Now here’s to hoping hundreds of outtakes leak like the flaunt shoot

Well on his Instagram he said more to come so yeah, they'll be more pics

Status
Not open for further replies.