Shayne topp

In their lates jackbox video, the one called something with patent or something, shayne wears some incredibly short pink shorts which exposes his underwear multiple times
Yeah is the one that i posted, but i did not see his underwear, can you picture them? But daam those shorts

Am I the only person that saw him in the goldbergs first and didn’t realise he was big on YouTube lol
I first saw him in "The Violation", a terrible queerbait short film lol in which the creepy dude next door keeps perving at him while he's swimming. I'll spare you the rest.

• Wow
Reactions: runningcrazy
Never heard of it, sounds kinda hot
Far be it for me to refrain from torturing you further...the creepy dude sneaks into his room, steals his clothes & makes a sort of effigy/doll of him. I'm sure you can imagine what for.

Shayne spends most of the "film" either glaring at the dude or swimming :laughing:. Funny how years later when he did a personal "roles" retrospective, he neglected to include that one. He was slimmer in it, and his hair was black.

Reactions: runningcrazy
Areed it was a litle bit akward to watch
Far be it for me to refrain from torturing you further...the creepy dude sneaks into his room, steals his clothes & makes a sort of effigy/doll of him. I'm sure you can imagine what for.

Shayne spends most of the "film" either glaring at the dude or swimming :laughing:. Funny how years later when he did a personal "roles" retrospective, he neglected to include that one. He was slimmer in it, and his hair was black.

Reactions: UnspecifiedJ