Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's actually a pretty good one, tbh. And I never say that about a fake lol

Bravo! Haha
Thanks so much! I actually used to have an old tumblr blog dedicated to fakes but gave up on it once tumblr banned NSFW stuff. I’ve been thinking about giving it another go recently but there’s not really an appropriate platform sadly. (There is Twitter, but I don’t really like how it works)

BrazDude

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks so much! I actually used to have an old tumblr blog dedicated to fakes but gave up on it once tumblr banned NSFW stuff. I’ve been thinking about giving it another go recently but there’s not really an appropriate platform sadly. (There is Twitter, but I don’t really like how it works)
I think now people are usually staying on Twitter with maybe a blogspot/livejournal/google drive on the side to keep everything organized.

Reactions: AlexKelly69

Fluffeh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think now people are usually staying on Twitter with maybe a blogspot/livejournal/google drive on the side to keep everything organized.
Yeah that seems to be the only option, I find Twitter a big chaotic to keep an organised blog on so I’ll probably just wait until another appropriate platform eventually appears (Hopefully one will atleast)

Reactions: AlexKelly69

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah that seems to be the only option, I find Twitter a big chaotic to keep an organised blog on so I’ll probably just wait until another appropriate platform eventually appears (Hopefully one will atleast)
twitter started hitting fakes accounts, it's against their rules now.
lots of fakes have started using newtumblr and then just post cropped versions on twitter linking to the full version on newtumbl.
there's also bdsmlr for more hardcore stuff, livejournal and blogspot are also commonly used by fakes, but it's more as an archive, since no one actually uses either of those platforms

Isaacaves

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

BrazDude

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
twitter started hitting fakes accounts, it's against their rules now.
lots of fakes have started using newtumblr and then just post cropped versions on twitter linking to the full version on newtumbl.
there's also bdsmlr for more hardcore stuff, livejournal and blogspot are also commonly used by fakes, but it's more as an archive, since no one actually uses either of those platforms
I actually tend to visit the blogspot and live journals more because of the tags, so it’s easy to find exactly what you want. Twitter is good to let you know when there’s a new fake.
newtumblr is a good option but unless you send the the specific link to the post, only people with an account can open NSFW blogs, being like tumblr in nowadays.

Fluffeh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for all the advice guys. Honestly the only available options at the moment seem like too much fuss. Hopefully a site such as the old tumblr will appear where I can easily just post images and people be able to search and find them easily aswell.

But I am open to requests if I have time, so send me a pm if your interested and want a fake of someone done. I could even open a thread on lpsg dedicated to making fakes if it’s allowed and there’s quite a few people interested.

Reactions: BrazDude

BrazDude

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for all the advice guys. Honestly the only available options at the moment seem like too much fuss. Hopefully a site such as the old tumblr will appear where I can easily just post images and people be able to search and find them easily aswell.

But I am open to requests if I have time, so send me a pm if your interested and want a fake of someone done. I could even open a thread on lpsg dedicated to making fakes if it’s allowed and there’s quite a few people interested.
Awesome!

Fluffeh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is great! Probably the closest that we'll get to a nude from Shayne :sob:

Could you do more of Shayne?
Sure if i have some spare time I can create a couple more.

Fluffeh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Warning: Don't get excited, these are fake.

Here's some more fakes for you guys! Sadly he doesn't have any other high quality topless photos, so these aren't as good as the other previous fake i made but i still tried to make them as realistic as possible. Enjoy!

shayne0.png
shayne99.png
shayne9.png

Attachments

D

deleted2516971

Lorriq

Superior Member
Media