Shayne topp

I'm lost I don't think I know who that certain somebody is.
there's evidence pointing to it being Courtney. over the last two years or so they went on a few vacations with each other's families and spent holidays with them, they share clothes, she filmed vlogs in his apartment, and other smosh members posted ig stories and shit of them dancing intimately together at work events.

there's evidence pointing to it being Courtney. over the last two years or so they went on a few vacations with each other's families and spent holidays with them, they share clothes, she filmed vlogs in his apartment, and other smosh members posted ig stories and shit of them dancing intimately together at work events.
And even him rubing her back so lovely, love them

Reactions: jasonkenny
I would like all of you to watch iCarly 4x06: "iStart a Fan War"

I think we can learn a lot of how harmful and downright silly shipping our favorite Youtubers can be
Oh yeah ia agreed with that, i do believe the account is sometimes making more stuff than it actually is, i still think they look cute, friends or couple they are very cute

Oh yeah ia agreed with that, i do believe the account is sometimes making more stuff than it actually is, i still think they look cute, friends or couple they are very cute
they seem to just be close friends. Honestly, Damien and Shayne have more romantic potential than him and Courtney.

they seem to just be close friends. Honestly, Damien and Shayne have more romantic potential than him and Courtney.
True, like any Tony interaction people are like "omg Shayne and court are couple" while shayne has LITERALLY Chemistry with everyone

I didn’t mean to hint at Courtney being the certain someone to give Shayne birthday sex lmao, I personally was thinking about Damien. They have a dynamic that I wouldn’t at all be surprised if they’ve explored each other’s bodies or even just have seen each other naked lol. Two perfectly hunky nerdy guys

This whole site is for internet weirdos to talk about other unsuspecting people’s penises. Get over yourself
except you guys werent doing that and were just satisfying your own fantasies with make belief relationships that will never ever happen. again. cringe.

except you guys werent doing that and were just satisfying your own fantasies with make belief relationships that will never ever happen. again. cringe.
Again, this whole site is dedicated to talking about celebrity genitals. It’s all cringe and nobody on here is normal

Reactions: mynameischefd