Shayne topp

Eyes can tell you that. lol he's built like a human cloud at this point.

I loved seeing this too. He's made me realize a specific kink I apparently have where guys struggle to do things because they're so hugely muscular. The TNTL clips where he needs help undressing because his muscles are so big are so fucking hot too.
did you see the recent one where he put on a thing and he was almost ripping it apart? and apparently that's a thing he actively wants to do. i do relate, his big muscle related struggles are so impressive and surprisingly hot to me

oh so he really didnt fully make it up

here's one more in the meantime, because i think the "spanking" gifs will take a bit longer
no gif because its not letting me, for some reason. sorry about that
but anyways, life could be so much more fun if i could bend over like this for shayne to slap my ass in whatever way he feels is funnier. and he was also looking so fucking good that day
shayne_slap1.mp4

shayne_slap1-short.mp4
shayne_slap1_0104.png
shayneslap1_0296.png
shayneslap1_0889.png

i really feel like i am the only one who has jerked off multiple times to shayne slapping spencer's ass, because people are probably fortunate enough to not do that. but oh how i would let him spank me all night lol
(also still says that the gifs arent allowed or something wtf)
shayne_slap2.mp4

shayne_slap2-short.mp4
shayne_slap2_0046.png
shayne_slap2_0127.png
shayne_slap2_0074.png

Oh yeah he slaps ass so hard
i want smosh to remember spencer's who spanked me and start bringing it back into liveshows and even youtube. anything i can do to let them know is out of question, that'd be creepy to send a whole ass e-mail asking for shayne to spank spencer more times. i want him to go harder though, and spencer is likely the only person he'd go full force on, specially if it's just the ass

but i gotta say i love the fact that three liveshows in a row had shayne and spencer interacting in those ways. shayne spanked him twice and then kissed him. but if i knew they would be the ones kissing i would've tried to manifest them straight up making out as they leave the scene.

Reactions: Drakenfan
Reactions: runningcrazy
I am so glad other people agree, I thought it was maybe just me. I persevered through several videos with Erin, but I got to the point I would skip through segments that include her or just not watch the video if she's heavily featured. The Ian and Anthony podcasts are almost completely unwatchable because of her.
Also, I feel like she perpetuates the stereotype that LA people are generally just really not smart. I feel like there are a few times where someone goes "did you hear about this very common fact/knowledge" and she just goes "Wait is that true!" Its kind of like alot of the people, besides Damien/Shayne/Ian who know quite a bit about the world, and everyone else never made it past the fifth grade.

I normally don't HATE on them specially crew, but sometimes she gives me the ick
I am so glad other people agree, I thought it was maybe just me. I persevered through several videos with Erin, but I got to the point I would skip through segments that include her or just not watch the video if she's heavily featured. The Ian and Anthony podcasts are almost completely unwatchable because of her.