Shayne topp

Pxpxpxp

Sexy Member
Media
He's a very reserved person. He's very smart, and he's been in the industry for a long time. I don't think we are going to see any nudes from him anytime soon, sadly.

Reactions: 1101101

BrazDude

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's a very reserved person. He's very smart, and he's been in the industry for a long time. I don't think we are going to see any nudes from him anytime soon, sadly.
I agree. At first I thought the whole “Shayne doesn’t get any girl’s” was a joke because he’s fit and handsome, but the more I watched and followed him on insta I realized that he’s quite reserved and private. We’ve seen Olivia’s bf, Noah and Courtney family; for example. The more personal stuff we get about Shayne is usually in a joke setting, like the date stories. Even his insta feed is very “professional” and doesn’t have pics that are not work or selfies.

Pxpxpxp

Sexy Member
Media
I agree. At first I thought the whole “Shayne doesn’t get any girl’s” was a joke because he’s fit and handsome, but the more I watched and followed him on insta I realized that he’s quite reserved and private. We’ve seen Olivia’s bf, Noah and Courtney family; for example. The more personal stuff we get about Shayne is usually in a joke setting, like the date stories. Even his insta feed is very “professional” and doesn’t have pics that are not work or selfies.

Yeah, the only picture that I recall being of his family is the one he's in with his brothers. after that, it's only funny pics or selfies and the occasional #ad

Appleman34

Legendary Member
Media
Politically conservative? Well, he's not and it's not weird to have differing POVs in a family. Most of my family is semi-conservative (lol) but I'm not, for example.
I know. I was just throwing out theories. I'd keep my conservative family away from my brand lol. But who knows