Short guys with huge cocks

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You got a huge cock too. Was the manager as big as yours?
We never compared, but it was about my length, but girthier. It looked ridiculous on him because he was tiny lol 5'3 and maybe 120-130lbs, like a horse jockey's physique

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, I had a friend who had a skinny 5'6" frame, and had a thick 8.5 inch cock. it looked like a third leg when it was hard. It was ungodly freakishly large. The weird thing is....we got baptized in church the same day, and when it was soft, it wasn't much to look at. Obviously, he was a grower, not a shower.

Reactions: Srubevo6

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am 5’10” and was sharing a poolside locker with a college friend nicknamed Titch because he was 5’2” tall.
We are getting dried when he suddenly bursts out laughing. I asked what’s up with you and he points at my groin and I realize I have let my guard down and exposed my shrunken 1 maybe 1.5” cock and my totally retracted balls!
I tried to brazen it out and said “we all shrink in water” but he replies “True - mine has too” and drops his towel to reveal a thick 4” cock pointing outwards because it’s sitting on top of a tight but prominent pair of balls about the size of tangerines!
Just as I thought the moment couldn’t get any worse he asks “ if everyone could see us now, who do you think they would call Titch?”

For the record I probably was about this size (me many years later) but with pubic hair
IMG_9710.jpeg

Reactions: john bodega

Somekid13

Expert Member
Media
I talked to a guy on an app once who was 5’6”, think and twinky but some muscle. Packing a 7.5” super thick cock. It looked absolutely massive on his frame too. Big softie as well, you can see how hung he is in a speedo