Short: The Potter's Studio

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

All characters are strictly fictional, and the fictional stories conveyed are for entertainment purposes only. All sexual activity depicted in this work involve characters that are 18 years of age or older.

The Potter’s Studio Ch 1: Work the Clay​

Kyle Foster rubbed water and a bit of soap on his face, pushing the suds back through his hair only to step under the shower head and let the strong hot stream soak him again and wash it all away. He was clean, he did not need to linger in the large gang showers at the gym. But he lingered, pretending to wash his pits again, scrubbing more soap into his ass crack, practically fingering himself in the middle of the open room lined on three sides with showerheads about four feet apart.

He wasn’t there to get clean, he was there to watch Jeremy. To ogle him. More specifically, to stare lovingly at his dick and hope the young man, an airman first class, currently on medical leave, would not notice the drooling amidst all of the water Kyle was wasting. It was the longest, heaviest looking dick Kyle had ever seen. It looked larger and thicker flaccid than Kyle’s six erect inches. And then there were his testicles, hypnotic and tempting; as Jeremy showered, his nuts swung about like a massive set of wrecking balls trapped in a thin, smooth sac that looked like it was ready to give up the fight at any moment, strained by the weight of the massive glands, each nearly as large as AAA grade, farm-fresh eggs. When he washed his thighs, his forearms would lift the sac and then let it fall, slapping against his leg, “Jiggle, jiggle, fo’ sure,” Kyle mumbled to himself.

“Going into the hot tub today?” Jeremy asked.

Kyle turned a few shades of deepening red. Jeremy was looking right at him while he was doing anything but making eye contact. He knew Jeremy’s eyesight was the only reason he had not been caught and he felt like absolute, squished up shit. He moved his eyes up slowly, when he met Jeremy’s gaze, there was no recognition of how badly he was objectifying the athletic airman. “Yeah, sure, I’ll be there in a few.”

“Awesome, I wanted to talk to you about something, maybe you can help me,” he spoke in his typical affable tone, he was known around the gym both for his consistency and his physique, but also for being one of the friendliest men anyone could hope to meet. He remembered people’s names, details about their lives, he was constantly surprising near total strangers with comments and suggestions about places to visit, movies, or new restaurants that aligned with their tastes, or some story they had told him six months back. While working out, he would politely offer help if he saw someone doing something potentially dangerous and he was widely trusted and liked, and most people had not even seen him naked. Physically, he could have been used as a live model in a human anatomy class. Every muscle on him was defined, every striation popped when he flexed, watching him was hypnotizing for this reason alone.

Every day, he showered precisely at 15:30, after his workout which started at 14:30, every day except Sunday which was his day off. He was consistent and predictable and so, those aching for an anatomy lesson, or a live demonstration on how to build an athletic, mesmerizing, enviable physique, they knew where to find the 6’2” man from Oklahoma City. He would be there at the same hour with his bright blue eyes dancing with joy and enthusiasm for life, his blond hair, cut close on the sides in a Maverick plays volleyball style, his body, its broad square chest, large tan nipples, the gymnast 8 pack, and his deep V that culminated in the obliques he worked hard, specifically to create this effect.

Kyle had found him by accident, he went to work out in the afternoon one day because he had driven his mother to the airport in the morning and had to return to the studio to assist with a special group of artists who wanted to do a Raku firing of the pieces they had been building all week during a workshop. Stinking of smoke, he took a shower before working out and that’s when he first saw the physique after which all male physiques should have been modeled. They exchanged hellos and Kyle took a gamble that Jeremy would be there then next day at around the same time. It did not take long to memorize his entire routine and Kyle made sure to cross paths as often as he could, eventually the two became gym buddies.

As Jeremy walked out of the shower towards the sauna and hot tub space, Kyle wished he could just touch the high, round globes Jeremy had so diligently developed. Leg day was magic day for Kyle. Mondays and Thursdays Kyle could count on heavy spotting in his underwear.

After a minute had passed and his semi was under control, Kyle shut off his shower and walked dripping wet, his towel slung over his shoulder, into the hot tub room, just thirty feet from the main shower room. To either side of the room, a steam sauna and a dry sauna were almost never in use at this time of day. Behind the hot tub, two cold water shower heads allowed patrons to refresh themselves after using any of the heated elements in the ‘Unwind’ space. Jeremy was laying back in the hot tub which was calibrated to provide extraordinarily strong jets, which he was now clearly enjoying across his back.

“Welcome back!” Jeremy said, grinning and pretending to tap the water next to him with his hand. “Come take a load off, the water’s fine!”

Kyle smiled back at the young man. Part of him hated how obsessed he was, how stupid it would be to try to explain this to anyone else. Part of him was also happy that this was the object of his desire and not a guy that worked at a donut factory. Over the three months that he had been stalking, or in his parlance, admiring Jeremy, he had been working out five or six times per week and it was showing.

“Look at you, Kyle,” Jeremy said, as Kyle stepped into the sunken hot tub. “Your abs are all popping, I can see six of them and they are so much more defined than before, your chest too, look at all that shadow you’re casting from those meaty slabs. Your arms, all of you, it’s easy to see how much your dedication to your own health is paying off, you’re fucking bangable, bro! Go get ‘em!”

Kyle laughed, “Thanks, I think I am in the best shape of my life, even better than when I was playing volleyball.”

“No doubt, you’re looking terrific bro, pretty soon you’re going to be squatting 450,” Jeremy laughed. Kyle laughed as well, though he did not know exactly why.

“So how are you doing? How is the treatment going?” Kyle asked, wanting to get the conversation off of himself.

“Ah, shit. Yeah, it’s not good. My doctor is convinced I – shit, I have not told anyone outside my family – I have macular degeneration. He did not want to say that’s what it was because I am too young for it, it’s not usually ever seen in people under 40, never mind in their 20’s, but that is what it is,” Jeremy spoke as if describing the condition did not mean his life would drastically change. He spoke in a calm, explanatory voice, everything was what it was, the only reasonable thing was to accept it.

“My grandmother has that, Jeremy,” Kyle replied, searching Jeremy’s face for emotion or an appropriate response on his part. They had just opened the door to a type of intimacy he had not anticipated. “This means you can’t ever – you can’t – shit! That sucks!”

Jeremy nodded, “It’s not horrible now and it will take time to get horrible, maybe decades if the meds they are giving me and the nutritional plan all work out, but yeah. That’s the end of the road for my dream to become an Air Force pilot.”

Saying it out loud was crushing. Kyle saw Jeremy’s head slump forward and instinctively, he rose and sat next to him, placing his hand on the muscular shoulders.

Jeremy did not cry for long, after just a few tears, he raised his head, his eyes moist and reddened, and he let out a long breath. “What do you say we go into the steam sauna, I still have that thing I want to ask.”

Kyle nodded. Jeremy stood up and Kyle suddenly went back to being an ogler. Jeremy’s massive cut dick was now inches from his face. He had never been this close to the girthy, fleshy sleeping python and her softly cradled eggs. The piss slit seemed to be smiling at Kyle.

“Oooh, those jets, they get in there! It’s like someone is fingering your hole,” Jeremy joked.

Kyle let out a small, suppressed squeal that could not be distinguished between an expression of joy or torturous misery.

“C’mon, let’s go. Don’t be afraid of the jets, you get used to it,” Jeremy smiled, it was a bit forced, he was still clearly upset, but joking was his way of pushing past.

Kyle looked sheepishly away, “You go, I will follow you in a minute.”

“Well, then I’ll stay here,” Jeremy replied, shifting back towards Kyle and giving him a second brush with glory, a mere foot away from the promised land with all it’s incredible delicious cucumbers, plums and creamy honey.

Kyle gritted his jaw but tried to speak as if all was well and calm, “No, no, go on in, I will just be a minute.”

Jeremy turned and faced Kyle directly, if he were an enhanced interrogations technician, he could have done no better to torture his friend. “Why? What’s going on?”

Jeremy’s voice had been direct, officious, and left no room for anything but a straight answer. “m’rd,” mumbled Kyle.

“You’re what?”

“I’m hard,” he whispered, ten decibels below the noise of the hot tub.

“Speak up, Kyle, I can’t hear you,” Jeremy seemed a bit annoyed. This was not a common reaction by the impossibly patient and optimistic young man, but it was clear Kyle was hiding something. Indeed, he was hiding a circumcised, sub-six inch penis; as average as average could be.

Kyle looked up, defeated, “I’m hard.”

Jeremy fell backwards laughing. Gone was the sad demi-god that needed comforting, back was the lively, merry, fount of feel-good. Perhaps Kyle could take credit for helping pull him out of his sadness.

Suddenly, Jeremy stopped laughing and looked quizzically at Kyle, “Wait, you got hard because I told you I was going to lose my eyesight and can’t follow my lifelong dream? That would suck! Is that it, though?”

Kyle shook his head, “You stood up right next to me and said the thing about fingering your hole.”

Jeremy chuckled and got back up on his feet. He stepped closer to Kyle, letting his soft dick and testicles, hanging completely relaxed, both the color of a rich golden tan, his pubes trimmed tight to the skin, hang just six inches from Kyle’s face. “This get’s you hard?” Jeremy wanted to hear it again, genuinely interested.

Kyle shoved his hands into the water, covering his own crotch, but he nodded.

“That’s amazing! So, just form me standing here, do you think you could bust a nut?” he asked.

“Dude,” Kyle looked miserable, “I don’t want to talk about this with you. I feel like a perv.”

A light went on in Jeremy’s head. “Noooooooo! No way! That’s why – shit! That’s why you’ve been coming here every day that I am here, and we have the same schedule and same workouts. You were hounding my unit!” He was grinning from ear to ear, proudly nodding and bobbing his head. “That tight little bod you got there, my fat dick inspired that. Ha ha ha ha!”

Kyle seemed miserable. He was not just being teased, Jeremy was just putting pieces together that exposed him and it was painful. “Jeremy, I’m sorry. I’ll just leave. Can you turn around, please?”

“Why? What’s wrong?” Jeremy asked, still standing a foot from Kyle’s eyes, which were having an impossible time of not staring and tattooing the image to the back of his retinas. “Why would you leave, do you have to? I still want to talk.”

“Aren’t you mad?” Kyle asked, trying to look anywhere but where he wanted to look.

“Mad?” Jeremy seemed genuinely confused. “Why the fuck would I be mad, because you like my cock? Shit! If that made me angry I’d be the hulk! I don’t care dude, look all you want. It’s flattering. It would be nice if you appreciated all the work I did, my build, my muscles. The cock itself was a gift from my mom’s side of the family, I did nothing to earn it, but hey, we take all praise and compliments kindly and with gratitude.”

Kyle’s face squished into a wrinkled ball of confusion. “Seriously? You’re not pissed? You know why I was looking at it? I was not admiring the pump or the definition, I wanted that fucking thing inside all my holes!”

Jeremy chortled, “Yeah, I’m not an idiot and maybe you don’t need to be so graphic. But no, I don’t care. I don’t see you getting what you want, but if looking and admiring means we met and became friends, I don’t mind. And, if I am ever in the mood for a hairy man pussy, I will definitely call you first.”

“It’s not hairy,” Kyle replied. “I did laser hair removal.”

“No shit!” Jeremy replied, “Let me see!”

The look on Kyle’s face was something of a blend of arousal and confusion. But when was this going to happen again in his lifetime? Still hoping he was not being punked, he stood, his dick still fully erect, pointing 45 degrees away from his body.

“Ah, there’s the little guy,” Jeremy said in a baby voice.

“Dude! That’s humiliating,” Kyle protested.

“We’ll, I’m sorry but it is also kinda true, it is a little guy. He’s cute, good shape, just not big. We all got stuff we wish we could change,” Jeremy replied, shrugging off Kyle’s concerns.

“What do you not like about you? You’re fucking perfect!” Kyle retorted, perhaps too loudly.

“Well, there’s my eyes,” Jeremy answered, his voice softer, his lips pursed in a helpless sort of smile.

“Oh, fuck! I’m an asshole. I’m sorry Jeremy, I suck,” Kyle said, his voice contrite and remorseful.

“It’s ok, we do what we can with what we have, and try to not to curse the heavens because of what we think we want. That’s my philosophy,” his words settled Kyle who knew he had been insensitive. “Speaking of which, what did you do to your asshole, show me.”

Kyle took a long breath and turned around and bent forward, suddenly hoping no one would walk in on this scene. Then he used one hand to steady himself and the other to pry apart his ass cheeks. “Let me see,” Jeremy said, coming closer and using both of his hands to nearly rip Kyle in half.

Kyle let out a soft moan, he hoped Jeremy had not heard it. “You like that, huh?” Jeremy taunted. “It is as nice an asshole as I have ever seen. One chick I dated back in high school let me fuck her up the ass, hers was really dark though, or maybe we did not fuck in enough light. Yours is really light, almost pink. Do you use a cream or something?”

“No,” Kyle replied, “it’s just the laser treatment about three years ago and that’s it.”

“C’mon,” Jeremy said, releasing the two muscular globes and emphasizing his words with a hard tap. “Someone sees this we are both getting kicked out of the gym.”

He jumped out in one quick motion and headed straight to the sauna. With nothing left to hide, his asshole and cock both examined by the straight airman, Kyle followed him, first to grab his towel -mandatory in the sauna - and then to settle into the steamy, eucalyptus scented room.

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Potter’s Studio Ch 1: Work the Clay (continued)​

“So what did you want to ask,” Kyle said, both men now seated at 90 degrees from one another in the back corner of the room.

“Well, it’s about this thing with my eyes. I could potentially pursue piloting in the Air Force, I don’t think that’s going to work, not in the long run. As enlisted, it would take a long time to either become an officer – which means going to college or waiting five more years and then applying for a program that may or may not take me, and with my eyes it’s doubtful – or I need to shift radically what I thought life might be for me,” he was back to lecture mode, offering facts, hard facts, in a plain manner, unadorned or touched by the emotion that surely rippled underneath the surface like magma under the earth’s crust.

“It is a cruel thing, a really unfortunate thing, but I understand. Is there anything I can do to help?” Kyle offered.

“There is, thank you for asking and I hope you mean it, because it’s kind of a hassle,” Jeremy replied.

Kyle leaned forward, inviting Jeremy to continue.

“When I was in high school and my one semester in college, I took two and a half years of pottery. I loved it and I was pretty good. I always wondered if I could make it a career. I am a little jealous that you have been able to do it successfully and wondered if you would consider taking me on as an apprentice, for a month or so, while I get my medical discharge. Then we could discuss a more formal arrangement, I just want to see if I like it as much as I think I do and if I can understand the business model well enough to do it full time,” Jeremy paused. He looked nervously at Kyle. “I know I am asking a lot -“

“Shut up! Of course I will do it! Are you fucking kidding me? Getting to spend more time with you, hanging out, sharing one of my biggest passions with a person I like and respect? You’re an idiot if you think I am saying no to that,” Kyle gushed, he was genuinely excited and also a little disappointed Jeremy would think he might hesitate.

“Buddy, thank you. I had been nervous about asking for a week. I know you say it’s no big deal, but shit, it’s a lot of time spent explaining things and correcting mistakes, I really am grateful,” Jeremy was beaming, his full lips spread out into a gorgeous bright smile, accentuated by deep dimples on his muscular, youthful face.

“This will be great, you know I admire you, it will be fun learning from you as well,” Kyle replied.

“Well, to show you my gratitude, I wanted to give you something. For your spank bank,” Jeremy winked as he pulled back his towel. Underneath, his cock was fully at attention, too heavy to rise up like Kyle’s, but nearly horizontal with the ground. He stood and walked closer to Kyle, close enough that he could have easily leaned forward and gripped the fat head with his lips, glistening with the steam and condensation created by the sauna.

Kyle gasped and pulled back slightly. “Don’t be afraid of it, touch it if you want,” Jeremy offered.

“If I want,” Kyle repeated, almost in a mumble. He reached out his hand and gripped the base, feeling the warmth and velvet soft skin that stretched and adjusted as he very slowly moved his hand back and forth. He could not believe this was happening. The colossal girth alone was impressive, Kyle’s fingers barely encircled the thing. As he was holding it, he noted it went nearly two-thirds of the way up his arm, it had to be nearly 11 inches long.

“How big is it?” Kyle asked, staring at the thing, memorizing the large veins that protruded and ran the length of the shaft, veins he could gently shift with his fingers.

“It’s not always the same, but usually over 10,” Jeremy replied, as if answering a doctor’s question.

For his part, Kyle listened but his attention was squarely on the heavy organ he was holding. He studied the circumcision scar after which the shaft became a lighter shade, almost pink. He also studied the large glans, about the size of a small peach, it would do damage anywhere it went, Kyle imagined. The corona was smooth, perfectly smooth. He did not have the natural granules and bumps other men sometimes had, this was a cock made for movies. With his other hand, he gently rubbed the top of Jeremy’s cockhead, letting his finger caress the piss slit, pulling a soft moan from Jeremy and a drop of pre-cum.

“We should stop there,” Jeremy said in a low voice, putting his hand on Kyle’s shoulder and gently patting him on the cheek. “That was starting to get weird for me, a little. Sorry.”

Kyle was not sure if he was drooling but he was mesmerized, dumbfounded by joy and lust. He could not believe what had just happened. “No, of course. That was great, man,” he said softly, trying to swallow but finding his mouth dry.

“You think you’ll jerk off to that?” Jeremy asked.

Kyle laughed softly. He looked into Jeremy’s lovely face, “Do cows go moo?”

For immediate access to the remaining three chapters and many more stories, please visit my Patreon.

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

All characters are strictly fictional, and the fictional stories conveyed are for entertainment purposes only. All sexual activity depicted in this work involve characters that are 18 years of age or older.

The Potter’s Studio Ch 2: Center Your Piece​

In the two weeks since their conversation at the gym, Kyle had been welcoming Jeremy into his co-op studio space. Started more than twenty years before, the studio was a collaboration between six professional artists who each had an individual studio space, approximately 1200 square feet, which they could use how they saw fit. The former munitions factory was a large space and in addition to the artist studios, it also housed shared facilities used by all of the artists, so that none of them had to make major capital outlays on their own. This included large kilns, both electric and gas, shared common glazes and glaze ingredients to mix their own, air powered glazing hoods – in short, all of the equipment required to run a large studio, which would have been prohibitively expensive for each individual artist; all this was shared. Major purchases were discussed and voted on twice a year at board meetings. The board was chaired by a hired manager and each of the artists had an equal say in the operation of the studio.

There was a significant waiting list for new artists who wanted to join The Potter’s Studio, as the organization was aptly called. At least thirty artists from all over Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas and Missouri were eager to join, even if it meant relocating. The organization had developed a massive social media following and its presence in these coveted online marketplaces meant artists at the Potter’s Studio could sell their work at excellent prices and make just the work they wanted to create. It provided the space and freedom to live out their life’s ambition and make more than a decent living.

The studio also ran classes for hobbyists, home potters and even total beginners. These were taught in a large space dedicated to the public that included a permanent gallery and two exhibition halls for art shows and other public events. The classes were taught by the artists as part of their residency, but were supported by a team of assistants hired out of Oklahoma State’s Plastic Arts Department to load and unload kilns, clean sink traps, recycle clay through the pug mill, clean kiln shelves when students forgot to clean the glaze off the bottom of their pieces, in essence all the time consuming but limited value add activities required to keep a ceramics operation going. The classes themselves made little money, most of that came from commissions on the artist’s work and recently, from trusts set up by artists who, upon their death, bequeathed collections, money and property to their beloved, favorite non-profit. The point of the classes was really to encourage students to explore the medium and it did not hurt when each student posted a picture of their prized new ceramic mug, #thepottersstudiook!

Kyle had been working on a series of complicated pitchers that started out as two large, wide bowls. After they were halfway dry, at what potters call the leather hard stage, where the piece can be handled but still manipulated and maintain its shape, the bowls were trimmed and then joined at the lip to form a type of flying saucer. He would then slowly and meticulously press, stretch, and manipulate the shape, using water and soft repetitive pressure, to pull some portions, curve others, at times he would cut an entire section, for example to create a steady base on which the piece would sit. The end result were pieces that looked like silk pulled up into the air by a soft breeze. Yet the piece was a functional pitcher.

“You are so fucking talented, Kyle, look at you! Fuck! That is just stunning!” Jeremy was wide-eyed and impressed by the piece Kyle was smoothing out, the shape having been finished.

“Says you,” Kyle replied, smiling. Since their conversation, Kyle had been much more open about his admiration for Jeremy who, at the moment, was shirtless and looked practically edible, his chest and arms were pumped and thick from his effort to center 15 pounds of clay on the wheel all at once.

“This is special, Kyle,” Jeremy could not take his eyes of the piece. “Look at how the spout just reaches up into the air, it’s both straining and somehow effortless, it’s just fucking wizardry!”

Kyle looked at Jeremy with an expression of pleasant surprise. “That is really insightful, Jeremy. I actually started this series thinking about a woman walking down a long corridor, wearing a long silk robe. This is meant to convey the feeling you get when you see the fabric being dragged and floated up into the air at the same time. It’s a fight between the air that is being whipped upward by the woman’s movement, and gravity that always seeks to pull us back into the earth, and inertia which seeks to keep everything still. I am trying to convey that tension in all of this series.”

“That was your inspiration? A chick walking down the hallway? Was she wearing a bra?” Jeremy asked, grinning.

“No, she wasn’t wearing anything at all. You want me to make a pitcher of her perky apple-shaped tits? The fabric glued to her nipples, made hard by the chill night air? Or maybe I can trace the mound of her pussy into the side of the piece,” Kyle teased.

“Yeah!” Jeremy replied. “Do that! Can you imagine your piece with a hidden camel toe?” He burst out laughing but gave Kyle an idea. On the inside of the handle, he began to shape a perfect small mound, a modest vulva with just the barest hint of lips peeking out and a faint opening, the tiniest line. If you did not know what you were looking for, you would not see it, but every time someone slid their fingers into the space between the handle and the body of the pitcher, they would be fingering a pussy.

Jeremy watched Kyle work, mouth agape, almost drooling. As Kyle sat back to decide if he was finished, Jeremy leaned back a little, “Look,” he said, nodding towards his crotch.

Shirtless, small droplets of clay on his forearms, an eager, horned up grin on his face, a long thick cock straining to tear the fabric on his basketball shorts, he looked like a porn dream. It was Kyle’s turn to drool. Kyle took his hands off his piece and wantonly stared at the muscular man’s tented pole. Jeremy surprised him again by pulling down his shorts and stepping out of them, taking a deliberate step towards Kyle. His dick swung up at first, Kyle saw the testicles pull up slightly by the force of the massive meat releasing. Then the whole package slapped hard against Jeremy’s leg, an audible ‘clap’ sound made Kyle gasp quietly.

“I’ve been thinking about it, and I am really grateful for everything you are doing for me, and I want to do something for you, for both of us if you are ok with it,” Jeremy stepped even closer, his cock now tapping Kyle’s leg as he sat on his work stool. “If not, it’s fine, I just thought you might enjoy it.”

Kyle struggled, not with the want, but with the why. “You don’t have to thank me, Jeremy. Our friendship is awesome, I love having you here. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”

Jeremy smiled, “I know that. I thought about this a lot because last time it seemed weird how much I liked it when you rubbed the top of my dickhead. It felt good. But I had to think things through, I am not always spontaneous. After thinking about, I kinda decided I would see if there was a good opportunity to thank you and to enjoy that feeling again," Jeremy let out an exasperated breath, "I don't know how to explain it, but fuck, do I really have to convince you? You got smoking hot and fit just so you could see me in the shower.”

Kyle smiled and slowly descended until he was on his knees, “Sauna too, and the hot tub.”

“Fucking perv, stalking my cock for months. Well, here’s your chance, finally. Suck my fat bone, Kyle,” Jeremy instructed, in spite of the words, his voice still soft and tender.

This was a dream and completely unexpected. Kyle had assumed the gym was a one-time thing and Jeremy’s own aversion to leaking pre-ejaculate made Kyle think he would never see the gorgeous thing again. He looked directly at the massive joystick. He got closer to it, touched it, lifting it slowly to his lips. Feeling the velour and satin of his skin, the raging heat of the blood coursing through the fat wand, He kissed the head, flicking his tongue into the piss slit, the cock smile. Jeremy pushed out a low, subtle, guttural moan.

Kyle opened his mouth wider, his tongue running circles around the large perfectly smooth glans, tasting the sweat of the day, the faint acid of urine, the sweet, muskier funk of testosterone. Jeremy’s moans grew louder and he rewarded Kyle with a few drops of pre-cum. Kyle savored them, trying to suck more out of the tiny opening. His hands remained busy. One griped the stud’s cock at the base and slowly jerked him off, the other massaged his balls, at times pulling and tugging lightly, squeezing just enough to feel him begin to wince, and periodically, bringing the orbs up to Kyle’s mouth for a tongue wash.

“Oh shit, I didn’t know,” Jeremy was moaning and slurring his words. “I didn’t know how good, fucking shit, I had no idea. Suck my babymaker Kyle, suck it!”

Kyle needed little encouragement. He was working to take in the entire thing, descending down the long meaty pole, pushing past his throat and trying to get through the final point of resistance as well as the pain in his jaw. He had not yet managed a full deep throat but he made sure every bit of effort was generating pleasure for Jeremy. On the way back up he would twist his head, lick the pole inside his mouth, and hum loudly to let Jeremy feel the vibrations in his throat. He never let the head of the python slip from his mouth, always applying pressure and spit and long, slow licks of his tongue. But it was a massive cock.

Jeremy was turned on, “You are so good at this, I want to fuck your face down to the base. Shit! Take it all! Let me pump my cock down your throat! That feels amazing! Let me do that Kyle and you can blow me at the gym. Yeah? You want to suck a man’s cock at the gym you fucking pervert? Fucking cock stalker? Then show me you can take cock and let me ram into you like no girl has ever been able to do.”

If he needed encouragement, that did it. Kyle looked right into Jeremy’s eyes and found the angle and the will to impale himself into all 10 plus inches of air force cock.

“Aaaarrrggghh!” Jeremy cried. “Holy shit! You did it you cunt for a face! Look at you, your nose in my pubes. Fuck, how’s that feel, you like being all opened up? You like a man’s cock gaping out your throat?”

Being deep throated for the first time in his life was a massive turn on and Jeremy, as promised, gripped Kyle’s hair and began to mercilessly pump cock in and out of his throat. If Kyle had to stop for a breath or to let a gagging moment pass, he would simply restart. “No fucking way, that face pussy is mine! Come back here, you wanted cock, now take it! This is how men fuck, this is how airmen fuck, you want to become an air slut? That mouth will take you there for sure. Get the fuck back here and take my load Kyle.”

Kyle returned each time, enjoying the freedom, now that he was being plowed by Jeremy, to use his hands to explore Jeremy’s ass. Jeremy did not seem to mind the curious fingers, at first gripping and massaging his massive gluteal muscles, sliding down underneath the curve and cupping them, clutching and clawing at times. As the blowjob progressed and Jeremy was closer to dropping his load, he could certainly feel Kyle grazing and massaging his hole. It was not a completely new feeling, it just had never happened in this context, a guy blowing him and petting his pucker, this was one for the diary. But really, his focus was on his cock which was getting the polish of a lifetime inside his former stalker’s willing craw.

“Shit, Kyle, I am going to cum. You want to swallow my load? You don’t have to –“

Jeremy stopped as Kyle took that exact moment to do his fastest dive yet, engulfing the entire mass of cock in the blink of an eye. Jeremy screamed in lust and ecstasy, “FUCKING HELL! You are amazing Kyle Roberts! Fucking cock sucker! Amazing – shit! FUCK! Take it! Swallow that fucking batter! Yeah! Let me glaze that doughnut you ate this morning you fucking -- shit --- fuck ---- amazing ----- fucking amazing.”

Jeremy tilted his head back and took several long breaths. Kyle continued to hold his firehose inside of him for as long as he could, until he finally let it drag out of his throat and mouth slowly. He was grateful for air and he was over the moon at being able to taste the muscle stud’s cum drops, albeit just the last few dribbles that he squeezed out with his hands, pushing it all forward and out the piss slit, like the last toothpaste in the tube. The taste was phenomenal and immediately engrained in his memory; it would forever be the flavor of Jeremy.

“Shit, bro,” Jeremy let out a slow, low whistle. “That was intense, best blow job ever. Are all guys that talented?

“No, just me,” Kyle replied smiling.

“Oh, fuck, I didn’t even ask,” Jeremy stopped just as he was halfway pulling up his shorts. “Did you, umm, did you, uh, finish? I am not sure what to do, but I feel like I’d be rude. Maybe I can just bend over and let you lick my ass?”

“Was that a secret menu item? No one told me!” Kyle laughed. “But yes, I did, I finished. Right around when you called me a pervert, that got me home. I need to clean this up.” Kyle’s apron had caught most of it, but some had landed on the floor.

Jeremy smiled. “Hey, I hope this doesn’t make things weird. I don’t know if this is like, thank you and that is all the thanks you get, or something else. In my mind I made this decision to offer you my cock for one blowjob, but I am still working through things in my own head. I had not planned the when and, I mean, today started because you made a hot little pussy on a pitcher.”

“Don’t worry about it, Jeremy. Sexual attraction is not easy, especially if you are trying new stuff out, it can be confusing, and I don’t even think its constant. From my side, until I say otherwise, it is always a hell yes to anything you want, but I won’t ask or suggest, other than to continue to complement that body of yours that has me beating off three times a day,” Kyle responded in a jovial tone, hoping his words conveyed lightness and a returned sense of control for Jeremy.

“Anything?” Jeremy said, raising his eyebrows.

“No limits, no boundaries, no safe words, no holds barred, anything,” Kyle clarified.

Jeremy laughed and shook his head, walking back towards his wheel which still needed to be cleaned up before he could head out. When he finished, he passed by Kyle’s table where he was wrapping up the pussy piece so that it could dry evenly and slowly.

“What if I want to share you with my buddies Josh and Steve and we triple penetrate you and you have spooge drooling out your eyeballs instead of tears?”

Kyle looked up, smiled and gave his one word reply, “Anything.”

With a quick eyebrow wink and a smile, Jeremy turned to head out the door. “See you at the gym tomorrow.”

For immediate access to the remaining two chapters and many more stories, please visit my Patreon.

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Potter’s Studio Ch 3: Center Your Piece​

Jeremy had not been gone more than two minutes when Amanda Simmons and Roger Wilkins walked in together, without knocking. Both had bizarre looks on their faces as if they were each about to spank Kyle for some unspoken wrongdoing. Amanda had been the Studio’s manager for fifteen years now, she knew all the ins and outs and had been instrumental in helping the non-profit grow from a struggling dream to the success it was today. Her push to bring in a couple of artists with large social media followings, shortly after the death and retirement of two founding partners, had been an important step in that direction. Roger was, like Kyle, one of the newer artists. They had joined just a year apart, with Kyle being first, about six years ago.

Roger was a glaze master. His works were not terribly complicated in terms of form, he liked large, fluid pieces that featured organic lines, even if such lines rendered the piece unusable. It did not matter. To him, the most important part of the work was the space it provided him to test and develop new glazes. Currently, he had been working on crystalline glazes which had to be fired in a very precise and time consuming way, first raising and then dropping the temperature slowly to encourage the growth of intricate crystalline shapes, much like sunbursts or snowflakes, though they ranged in color from plum to bright white.

As they walked in together, their looks were bizarre enough that Kyle stopped himself from saying hello. The three stood in silence for a few seconds until Roger finally spoke, “You are an amazing cock sucker? Why did I not know this?”

Kyle turned beet red, he dropped his head into his hands and did not want to ever look up again until the whole world had ended. Amanda and Roger could, for their part, not stop laughing. They were quoting Jeremy verbatim, and at times quoting Kyle, “Slurp, slurp, slurp, argh, argh, argh, brgh, brgh, brgh!”

“Suck my babymaker, Kyle!”

“Cock stalker, pervert!”

“This is how airmen fuck, Kyle!”

“Anything, Jeremy!”

Kyle’s eyes opened wide and he shot the two torturers a mortified look, they heard that too. Kyle dropped his head to the table until the two had had their fun and were wiping tears away from the laughter.

“So how do you with pussy, Kyle, because I am suddenly very curious,” Amanda teased.

“Guys! Please! Nooooo! Stop!”

“That is not what you were saying ten minutes ago,” Roger replied.

“That is enough, you’ve had your fun, fucking eavesdroppers!” Kyle said, hoping to regain some of his dignity.

“EAVESDROPPERS!” they both yelled in unison.

“Sweetie,” Amanda replied, Charles Lindbergh could hear you and he’s been dead 50 years.

“We thought someone was attacking you,” Roger said. “We came to save you! As we got closer we realized something else was happening. Now, I am very upset because I am going to need to go to radio shack and get a tune up on my gaydar, because I did not see your pretty boy student being a friend of Dorothy. That one caught me by surprise.”

“He’s not, oh God,” Kyle threw his hands up in the air. “I think I am ready to go home.”

“Oh no you are not!” Amanda protested loudly. “You are coming out with us for drinks and telling us all about this allegedly straight muscle monster and we want details. Size, girth, weight, birthmarks, everything!”

Kyle shook his head and laughed as the three closed up and headed out the door.

The next day, Kyle was not sure how things might be with Jeremy but it turned out he had nothing to worry about. The two did not work out together anyway, though Kyle was basically one or two machines behind Jeremy on all his workouts, a habit developed during the stalking days. Jeremy had offered at one point to just work out together, but Kyle worried his body would react to being that close to his lust object and he made up an excuse to keep working out alone. By the time Kyle caught up with Jeremy, the sexy airman was already in the shower and washing up. He had his back turned to Kyle so all Kyle saw was the round, muscular, high domes of his well-worked gluteal muscles. He remembered his fingers feeling their way around that very space the day before and had to bite his lip.

He picked a shower away from Jeremy so as not to crowd him and was surprised when his apprentice gave him a quizzical look and walked over to where he was and took the shower next to him. “Why are you being shy, Kyle?” He asked. “Afraid you’ll pop wood again?”

“Well, now that you mention it, you are fucking gorgeous, Jeremy. Have you ever gotten hard just looking in the mirror?” Kyle retorted.

“Ah, come on, don’t be like that,” Jeremy groaned. “Besides, it’s all worked out, we had a good talk, right? And to be honest, I had fun yesterday, did you?”

“Jeremy, I almost died yesterday,” Kyle said, “You will never believe-“

“Cock was so big it depleted you of oxygen and you were gonna pass out?” Jeremy teased. “Did I get it?”

“Amanda and Roger were in the office late yesterday, they heard everything! Roger wants to blow you, by the way,” Kyle was worried about Jeremy’s reaction to being found out. He was not expecting the roars of laughter that began to pour out of his chest and belly.

“They heard everything? All the names I called you? Your whole speech about ‘anything’? Oh man,” Jeremy exclaimed, “you must be mortified!”

“Aren’t you worried about, well, you know, being found out as having sex with a man? Everyone thinks you’re straight,” Kyle whispered.

“Dude, Kyle, relax. I don’t even care a little what people think. That’s not what defines my view of myself, that’s grounded on how I treat people, if I’m honest, if I’m loyal to my family and friends, those are the things that I will reference when asking myself if I’m a good human. Who I have sex with is no one’s business and does not make me a this or a that.” Kyle replied, his tone confident and self-assured.

“So that’s not why you were so concerned about letting me suck you. I thought it was because you were worried you’d realize you liked it and realize you were bi or gay,” Kyle continued to speak in low tones, trying to speak loudly enough that Jeremy could hear over the showers but softly enough so that no one else would.

“No, not at all. If it turns out I like sex with men, that means I get to pick from the other half of the planet for butts and giggles. I got no problem with that. I just had never really wanted to before and I was not sure if that meant that I would end up not liking it and then I would disappoint you too. I didn’t want to go fast. That was all, I don’t care if it redefines me in other people’s mind,” Jeremy explained. “In fact, the first person I called when it happened was my best bud Josh. He asked if he could come to the studio tonight – I told him I would ask you. He only has like 8 inches, but I think you’d like him anyway.”

Kyle rolled his eyes. “Asshole apprentice.”

The two dressed and headed to the studio in separate cars. When they arrived, just thirty seconds apart, a young man with brown hair and stunning blue eyes was waiting in the parking lot. He was wearing a loose tank top that showed off large, muscled shoulders and offered peeks at a well developed pectoral cleft, much of the large beefy muscles on his chest were visible, barely concealed by his top. He was also wearing a pair of loose shorts and flip flops and looked like he could have been coming from the beach. He was nearly as tall as Jeremy and was darker, perhaps a blend of southern European or Latin backgrounds.

“Hi, I’m Josh, you must be Kyle,” he smiled and held out his hand.

Kyle shook it, “Nice to meet you Josh. I did not realize you would be such a good looking young man, all Jeremy told you was your dick size.”

Josh laughed at this for some time, mocking Jeremy who was caught off guard by the humor. Soon, they were all laughing and walking towards Kyle’s work area. Kyle noted there were no additional cars in the parking lot that afternoon, a good sign, though he knew Roger would be back to teach an evening class in a few hours.

Jeremy was excitedly showing Josh everything about the studio. He was especially proud of the work he had done yesterday, his first successful off the hump throw. “Off the what?” Josh asked, perplexed and amused.

“Ah, it’s awesome! You start with this massive amount of clay and you have to wrestle that beast to get it stick and to get it centered. Kyle says you don’t need to center the whole thing and it will work fine but I want to eventually throw massive pieces and like the practice. Anyway, you center this huge mass and then you practice just throwing the top one pound of clay, making bowls or mugs or whatever, then you cut that off, push up another pound of clay and keep going until you used all the clay,” Jeremy explained eagerly.

“Ah, so the hump is the big clump of clay and you are not throwing all of it all at once, just the top bit, so you are throwing that top bit off of the hump. Ok, makes sense!” Josh remarked, almost relieved to have understood.

“What he didn’t tell you,” Kyle interrupted, “was that the bowls in his batch yesterday are all almost identical. They are retail ready. Close enough to one another to be a set but just different enough to know they were handmade. They’re perfect! He threw two large humps, 25 pounds in all, and got 22 very good looking cereal bowls.”

Jeremy beamed with pride. “Kyle is a good teacher, I am lucky.”

Kyle smiled, “Jeremy, why don’t you bring out the pieces from Monday, the mugs, we’ll work through trimming them and Josh will see you in action.”

Both young men snickered. Jeremy nodded and rushed off to the back of the room to find and carefully pull the pieces Kyle suggested. As he ran off, Kyle was again struck by the effortless beauty of the man, the effervescent masculinity and joy he seemed to carry wherever he went. He was strong, incredibly strong, yet it was not his ability to dominate that he presented to the world, but his ability to love, protect and be loyal.

“Thank you, Kyle, for all that you are doing for him,” Josh stepped closer and spoke in a low voice. “The diagnosis crushed him. He does not show it to everyone, but I know it absolutely gutted him from the inside out. I worried he might stagnate, stop growing, stop dreaming. He is so excited about this opportunity, and I see fire back in his eyes, hope. I can’t thank you enough.”

“I don’t know if he told you how we met, how I stalked him at the gym forever. I was crass, base, vulgar in my intent, but he met me with such an openness and generosity of spirit, I felt I would die of guilt at times. He was very generous in forgiving me and even, well, in other small ways. If there is ever anything I can do for him, I will,” Kyle replied, squeezing Josh’s arm.

“About that, is it true you took him all, like all 11 inches? The guy is so down to earth but we all think of him as a legend. It’s a bit of a double edged sword, no pun intended, he impresses us and the ladies but no woman he’s been with can take him in all the way in their – you know - and none had ever been able to suck him to the hilt,” Josh whispered, intrigued and perhaps even impressed with Kyle.

“It’s called a pussy, Josh,” Kyle said, laughing.

“I know it’s a pussy, but you’re gay, I didn’t know if it would freak you out,” he replied, seemingly in jest.

“This will shock you given how you learned about me, but I have been inside several pootangs. Delectable ones too. I was seventeen with my first, that one I will have to take a mulligan,” Kyle started trying to remember his dalliances with women over the years. “I dated men and women until just about three years ago when I started seeing a guy seriously. We broke up a year ago and I haven’t really dated much since, just a few hookups in my studio,” Kyle smiled and gave Josh a flirty wink. He could not possibly have explained why, probably Jeremy’s fault somehow.

“Maybe we can keep your streak going tonight,” Josh replied, though it was hard for Kyle to know what was still a joke and what was not.

Just as he was about to make another joke to help clarify the situation, Jeremy was nearly back to their side, carrying a large wooden board with all his pieces carefully laid out. Kyle worked with Jeremy to improve his trimming skills, teaching him how to use guides and even laser levels to trim a series of shapes in a similar way. He also taught him new techniques to pull and attach handles. To keep Josh occupied, Kyle started him out with one of his saucers, the basic starting point for his current series, and the two worked side by side to manipulate and give shape to their respective pieces. Kyle showed Josh the pussy pitcher that won him access to Jeremy and he decided he would build a partner pitcher, this one with a scrotum, testicles and a cock, cleverly disguised into the piece, the latter as the spout. Lacking the technical skills to pull that off, Josh worked his piece, mimicking Kyle as best he could, until he had a usable vase with no punchouts or handles or long flowing spouts.

“Holy shit!” Jeremy exclaimed. “That is awesome Josh, you are a fucking natural! We need to open a studio together, shit! Did you see that, Kyle? You’re a great te-“

Jeremy stopped dead in his tracks. He struggled to see what he was seeing.

“Don’t be afraid to see it,” Kyle advised.

“OOOOOOOOH!!!! Noooooo! No way! You fucking genius cocksucker! That is so cool! That is so much fucking fun! I love that!” Kyle had never seen Jeremy so revved up and wondered if having his friend’s approval of a possible career choice might have meant a lot more than Jeremy expected, or perhaps he was relieved at how much progress he had made in just a few weeks of diligent work.

Josh laughed hysterically at Jeremy’s outburst and excitement. “What is it? I see an orchid. What do you see?”

Jeremy laughed, “Shut the fuck up! You know what you see! That is a cock, a giant cock spooging whatever is coming out of the pitcher spout. That cock is going to spooge margaritas!”

“A cock? Where do you see a penis? Look, this is a penis, nothing there looks anything like this,” as he spoke, Josh pulled down his shorts, his dark pubic hair, untrimmed, encircled a long, slightly oblong shaped, uncut dick. It was Kyle’s favorite dick-type for anal as the base tended to be wider and the head narrower. This made entry easier and still provided for a deeply satisfying ass plowing that could last much longer than with dicks with unusually large heads.

“That’s not a dick,” Jeremy quipped, “this is a dick. And look, I think he modeled the piece after me.” Suddenly, Kyle had two half-naked men standing in front of him, both handsome and model gorgeous. How did he luck out like this? How did a simple boy from Missouri, brown eyed, brown haired, boy next door find himself in this most lovely predicament?

Both men laughed but did not pull their shorts back up. “Well, to be honest,” Kyle offered, “the cock in the piece is erect, if there is indeed such a thing in the pitcher. We’d need you both to be hard to really determine if that is what’s going on.”

“Well,” Jeremy replied, “if that is the only way to know, we have to know, we have no choice. But how the fuck am I going to get hard?”

Both men looked at Kyle who shook his head. He had been set up. “So this was not a one-time thing, it is now a daily thing?” he asked Jeremy.

Jeremy shrugged, “Doubt it, but you said anytime. Anytime is now, bitch, get on your knees.”

Reactions: RH1N0 and iwantwine

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Potter’s Studio Ch 3: Center Your Piece (continued)​

Josh smiled and stood next to Jeremy. Slowly stroking his dick and curious to see how Kyle would do the thing that no one else had been able to do before. In the beginning, it was easy, with Jeremy soft, he was a manageable 7 inches. His gorgeous meat was plump, fat and easily squished into Kyle’s trained throat. As soon as Jeremy felt his cock slide into Kyle’s gullet, his muscles contracting and swallowing the head of the python, Jeremy immediately began to harden. Kyle wanted to feel this, he wanted to feel each beat of Jeremy’s heart deliver more blood into the organ inside his mouth, challenging him to stay on it, daring him to keep the massive, growing, suffocating meat pole inside his throat. Within 30 seconds, the thing had gone from soft and meaty to granite hard and thick as a wrist. Kyle had felt the entire thing, seemingly a quart of blood rushed into the tissues he was gently caressing with his tongue, lips and throat and growing to the point that he felt his throat might burst.

Josh had seen only a small part of this as most of it had happened inside Kyle’s throat. He was still only semi-erect. This changed quickly when Kyle slowly came off of Jeremy’s spit slathered cock, long silvery strands of saliva spread and stretched out between Kyle’s lips and various parts of Jeremy’s cock, pubes, shaft and cockhead. As the colossal cock was exposed, hard and aching for a tight hole to fuck, the light of the studio illuminated each of those strands of spit, like a spider’s web pulling Jeremy’s giant manhood back into Kyle. The scene was a tremendous turn on for Josh who was surprised by how much he enjoyed seeing his buddy serviced by a skilled cocksucker. His thrill only intensified, his mouth agape in awe as Kyle slid up and down the entire length of Jeremy’s cock, slowly, deliberately, the only noise he heard was the sloshing of spit, the gliding of lips on cock, the controlled breaths of a master dick handler and the moaning of his best bud.

“Kyle, fuck, that’s fucking incredible. Why didn’t you offer to blow me when we met, shit! I’m fucking loving this! This is so fucking perfect! Shit, I can feel through throat let me in, I love that. I want to fuck your face,” a warning more than a request, Josh immediately grabbed fistfuls of Kyle’s perfectly coiffed hair with both hands began to pump his hips fast and hard, specifically doing longer thrusts so he could feel the blossoming of the throat muscles as he pushed through and pushed open the upper esophageal sphincter. “Shit, I can feel you opening up each time, fucking hell! This is too fucking good! What a sweet cocksucker, I need to reward you. Go head, do the thing.”

Kyle looked up, winked as best he could through tear stained eyes, and wiped a bit of slobber off of his chin onto one of his hands. Jeremy spread his legs further apart and Kyle reached behind his gorgeous airman’s ass and spread it open.

“Oh shit!” Josh cried, beating his 8.5, uncut meat, faster and peeking behind to take a look at Kyle was massaging, drawing small circles and figure eights, Jeremy’s gorgeous tight hole. “Yeah, you want to slide one in? Two? You earned it cocksucker! Fucking baking my cock right now in that hot throat of yours, this is so incredible!”

Kyle took as little time as possible to prepare Jeremy, he wanted inside his ass before the stud changed his mind. After a second application of throat slime, thick ribbons of it were hanging off his throat, he slid into the young man, to the sound of a long guttural moan. “Fuck, yeah, that feels fucking awesome. Get to my – fuck --- fuck! ---- that’s it ----- motherfucking fuck! ---- tap it, yeah – oh fuck!” Jerem’s pitch grew higher as his speech faltered with every tap of his prostate by Kyle’s trained hand.

Jeremy stopped thrusting and bent over slightly, holding himself up on the work table, his torso curving over Kyle’s head. Kyle took the opportunity and slid in a second finger. “I said just two!” Jeremy protested. “Dude, just two, my ass is burning!”

“Dude, it’s just two in your tight hole, I never wanted to fuck you this bad though, it could be two plus eight in a minute,” Josh reported from rear after taking a close look.

“Fuck off, Josh! Shit, if you only knew how good this feels, I am so close to cumming,” Jeremy groaned.

Kyle immediately slowed down and then pulled slowly off the large cock and let his fingers slip out of Jeremy’s crack and muscular ass. He turned to Josh and pushed his hand away from the large uncircumcised cock. Kyle suckled and teased the narrow cockhead, pushing the foreskin forward with his hand, along the shaft, and pushing it back with his lips until he could wrap and massage the underside of the corona, his tongue lathering sloppy slime all over the glans itself.

Josh was immediately in heaven. He whimpered and backed up into the work table, thrusting his hips forward and making unintelligible sounds. Just as was starting to gather himself, Kyle steppe up his blowjob and dove all the way to the gargantuan base. Josh’s cock was made for this. Kyle’s lips could spread larger than his throat and the narrower cockhead slipped in and out of his extended throat, widened by Jeremy’s massive knob, without causing too much discomfort. Josh felt a small bit of resistance but mostly meaty, fleshy folds of warm, wet skin, taking his cock and skidding it into Kyle’s throat.

Kyle repeated his long suck technique, sliding from the tip of the glans until his lips were pressed on the untrimmed pubes, full of spit and man funk. Kyle found Josh’s smell to be one of his favorites on earth. It was freshly tilled soil blended with a hint of soap and perhaps a tiny whisp of expensive cologne. It felt masculine and extravagant all at once. His controlled descents into Josh did not last long though. Josh regained his voice, “Kyle, this is the best fucking blowjob on earth! Shit, I can feel every bit of your throat letting me in, so fucking easy and I slide in like you were a fucking freak with a pussy in your throat. Holy shit, you need to charge for this, it is fucking incredible! I need to fuck your face, I need to, I’m sorry if it hurts!”

Kyle winked from his perch at the tip of Josh’s glans, his tongue French kissing the gorgeous blue-eyed stud’s piss slit. Josh abandoned any guilt he was contemplating and gripped Kyle’s face at the ears and began a furious face fuck unlike anything Kyle had ever experienced. Josh was in a give-no-fucks zone and he was pumping like a madman. Kyle focused on his breathing, on giving Josh the perfect, unobstructed, slimy hole to ram his cock into repeatedly. And ram he did. “Fucking cocksucker, you fucking pussy, you got no fucking skull in there, just a perfect cunt for men to plow their cocks into, you like that huh? Two men, real men, shoving their fat dicks into you? Take it you fucking slut, take my cock you whore, you’re going to take my load you piece of shit –“

Kyle heard Jeremy slap the side of Josh’s head. “Too far!” he said calmly.

“Sorry, Kyle, I get excited,” Josh slowed his face fuck. “I’m sorry, truly. Do you want me to stop?” His face was begging for a ‘No, please keep fucking me like the pervert I am.’

Kyle pulled off and stood up, dropping his pants at the same time. He leaned into Josh and whispered, “My ass is the one that takes apologies, you should deliver them there.”

He turned around, pushed his ass out, his legs spread open, and leaned over Jeremy who had taken a spot sitting on the worktable and had been slowly stroking his dick, leaking precum everywhere. Josh smiled and though this had not been on the menu he and Jeremy discussed, he was curious now and wanted to find out what a manhole would feel like.

Kyle began to suck Jeremy, renewing his earlier efforts and making a point to stop and suck on his low-hanging, peach-size balls. Jeremy loved his mentor’s tongue on his sack and almost instinctively laid back on the table and pulled his feet up, giving Kyle access to his tight pucker.

Kyle could feel Josh behind him, slowly prodding and pushing against his ring. To help, Kyle scooped up spit from around Jeremy’s cock and his own chin and reached behind him to lubricate Josh’s cock a bit more. He then took the same slick and slid one, then two fingers into his lust object.

“Oh fuck, Kyle, yeah, do that, just like that Ky, fuck me with those fingers. Slide your throat up and down my thick slab you cocksucker, you fucking gorgeous cocksucker. Look at that fucking ass of yours, my cock made that ass didn’t it? Yeah, my cock made those biceps popping as you squeeze my meat, my cock made you, now down it, bitch, all the way, I don’t want to see anything but my pubes in your fucking nose!” Jeremy roared.

Kyle did as he was told and just as he was slithering down the colossal torpedo, he felt Josh also sliding into him. Pushing just as fast as he was swallowing cock so that both men impaled him at the same time, brushing their pubes against his lips and his anal ring at the same time, compressing him, pushing into him from both ends like a slut panini.

Josh moaned as he began to slide in and out, building his own rhythm, gripping Kyle’s hips at first, and later his shoulders. As Kyle’s ass sphincter relaxed enough to take the exaggeratedly large base of Josh’s cock, the pleasure for Josh only augmented as he could now feel the entire chute gripping at his cock and swallowing him in, “Bro, this is so tight. You have no idea how this fucker is grabbing my cock. I am so sorry for what I said earlier you fucking pussy, I - hope - you – will - accept – my – heartfelt – apology,” each word was accentuated by a hard punch into Kyle’s bowels, which only served to push him deeper into Jeremy’s dick.

“Oh God, fuck’s sake, I’m gonna, shit, I’m cumming!” Jeremy howled into the room, gripping Kyle’s head with his hands and desperately pushing him deeper into his pelvis. His legs curled around Kyle’s neck and also tried to impale the potter onto his mast. Every muscle of his torso, powerful thighs and arms was tense, completely dedicated to the proposition that Kyle should be held there, frozen in place, to take every last drop of ejaculate his body had just produced. It felt like the longest lasting nut he had ever emitted. His muscles only relaxed when he felt a strong convulsion building. He let go of Kyle and rode the long wave of good feelings as Kyle continued to gently nurse the last of his babies out of his slowly softening hose.

Josh saw this and intensified his thrusting. “You’re going to get bred from all ends today, master potter. How do you want my cum? Deep in your hole or at the gate so you can play with it all day, sloshing around between your cheeks as you walk around the studio? Fuck this is tight! Jeremy, you gotta get this next time, shit, look at you, that was some fucking nut!”

Kyle began to flex the muscles on his pelvic floor, squeezing his sphincter around the cock that had become accustomed to a fully dilated shitter. “Oh, what is that?” Josh trembled and had to grip Kyle’s hips to not lose his balance. “Do that again with your pussy!”

Kyle gripped again, this time holding for as long as he could before his muscles demanded he release the tension. Just as he did, he heard and felt Kyle releasing a thick volley of spunk deep in his rectum. The warmth and pressure from the strong stream were both incredibly pleasurable sensations. Kyle laid his head down next to Jeremy’s cock and let the river of cum continue to flood his tube in waves.

“Arrrghhhh! The fuck! Delicious fucking cunt! Take my load you fucking cum dump! Take every fucking drop and hold it in your hole, remember my cock and how tight you were when we started! Grrrrrrr! Fucking warm cunt, I don’t want to pull out of it, it so warm and sloppy in there. How does that feel Kyle? Am I forgiven?” Kyle asked, as he slowly pumped his cock an inch or so in and out, just enough to feel the creamy slushy inside of the warm tunnel.

“I’d need a kiss to seal the deal on that apology,” Kyle said, his words were a satisfied drawl, almost southern. He was exhausted and completely satiated with the feel-good hormones the body generates to reward excellent sex.

Josh smiled and leaned over Kyle, turning his head back towards him. He kissed him, their mouths opened for a brief second, a tiny taste of brine and salt and sweet cream as Josh learnt, for the first time, what his friend tasted like.

“Did you cum, Kyle?” Jeremy asked, starting to return from Elysium.

“Twice,” Kyle replied, smiling. “Come on, let’s clean up before Roger gets here for night class.”

“Too late!” a voice from the other side of the room called out. Roger was standing there, Amanda close behind.

“Fuck me!” Kyle cried out.

“Oh, we saw, they have!” Amanda chortled.

Josh was still inside Kyle, his cock slow to return to its flaccid state and Jeremy made no effort to hide his cock or get up off the table, both men were still panting a bit and did not see the point in rushing to hide what was already exposed and clearly being enjoyed.

Both visitors stepped close. Roger looked at Jeremy’s eyes for permission, he nodded and the glaze artist gasped as he held the thing in his hands, slowly weighing, evaluating it, caressing it and giving it the slightest kiss before setting the soft cock back down exactly where he had found it.

Roger was walking as if on a delicate sheet of glass, slowly cautiously, wanting to preserve this memory and not do anything that would scare the straight-out-of-a-fantasy-movie hunks away. He noticed for the first time that Kyle still had a cock inside him. He gasped and clutched at his chest. “Amanda!”

The two saw, in fascinated horror and lust, as Kyle pushed out Josh’s semi-hard dick, the splat sounds of cum splashing on the floor immediately followed.

“Do you want to clean it?” Josh asked Roger. Roger was clearly conflicted but shook his head, ass to mouth on his ass was one thing, this felt like it was another thing, yet he wanted to so badly he could feel his resolve melting.

“No thank, you,” he said, his voice shaking as he turned and fled the room as quickly as he could, Amanda silently following, both looked back repeatedly, bumping into work benches, stools and eventually hitting the door with their faces before they realized the door had to be opened in order to function properly.

When they finally exited, all three men burst out laughing. The laughter pushed out the rest of Josh’s load from Kyle and each splash made them all burst out howling again.

“Were you really going to let him suck you?” Kyle asked.

Josh smiled, insouciant as he had been from the moment he walked into the studio, “Yeah, I mean, he was going to try to razz you for the rest of your life, I thought knowing he swallowed your ass juice might help you punch back.” He winked.

“But dude,” Josh added, “can I tell you that was the best fucking blowjob ever? And the best ass I ever fucked too! My mind wants pussy but my body is like, that was fucking mind-blowing!”

“You’ve got my address, my holes are yours anytime,” Kyle smiled as he changed underwear and shorts, slipping into a spare set of clothing he kept in case the ceramics work got too dirty.

Jeremy laughed, “Dude, you can’t say that to everybody, someone is going to think you’re a slut.”

“I have said that to two people, and they are best buds and they are both fucking straight up stunning! And they both have, in their own way, magical fuck sticks that I want in me for as long as they’ll shove them inside. If you have more friends like you, I could expand that beyond two, but if I am a slut, it’s literally just for the people in this room,” Kyle replied. Both men smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

For immediate access to the final chapter and many more stories, please visit my Patreon.

Reactions: RH1N0

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Potter’s Studio Ch 4: The Show​

Two months had passed since Josh’s first visit to The Potter’s Studio. In that time, Jeremy’s work had progressed quickly, and Kyle was more than impressed with the shapes he was able to constantly produce on the wheel. He had learned online, watching some Japanese potters, that one philosophy of bowl making centered on the idea that the perfect shape for a bowl is any shape made by holding two ends of a string on each hand and expanding or contracting the distance between the hands. The curvature of the string was perfect and natural, according to those potters, and bowls should follow those lines, without boxy corners, excess curves or other distractions.

Jeremy loved the concept and began to work on wide bowls, using a string that was 18 inches long and making bowls that were 14 inches in diameter at the rim. He had made ten of them and the pieces were extraordinarily simple and beautiful at the same time. He then worked to where he could throw pieces modeled after a 24 inch string and after a few days was creating stunning shapes. He had also begun working with Roger to develop a crystalline glaze of his own. He wanted the background to be a plum or violet blue color, nearly black, while they worked through six iterations until they found a blue that matched his eyes. This would be his signature glaze for this series, though both artists encouraged him to produce dozens of variations both in crystalline and in standard glazes as some people would want to use the bowls and the spectacular effects of the crystals forming on the glaze also meant those pieces were not food safe, as those minerals could easily react with and leech onto food.

With Kyle’s help, Jeremy had enough materials to host his first sale, a special one-time show at the smaller of the two events galleries in The Studio. The co-op board agreed to this easily, Jeremy had become a beloved figure both when he stepped in to help beginner classes, and behind the scenes, in the artists’ workspaces. He was friendly, impossibly optimistic, kind and helpful and, as everyone had to admit, he was mind-numbingly hot. Those who were not won over by his persistent habit of throwing pots shirtless or loading and unloading the kilns in a flimsy tank top that was immediately drenched in sweat, were won over by the fact that he was loading and unloading kilns, taking on a ton of work that the assistants could not during finals and summer break, when many went home. He was tireless and affable, there was no one on the entire staff or board who did not immediately fall in love.

The smaller pieces from early in his apprenticeship were already glazed and ready. In pottery, most pots are fired twice. The bisque fire is at a lower temperature than the glaze fire. During this first process, the clay is heated and all the water is driven out of the piece. But the result is not usable yet as it remains porous and highly brittle. Glazes are then painted onto the piece, or they can be applied by dipping the item in a bucket of glaze or even with a pressure sprayer. The porous surface absorbs the glaze and this is then fired a second time. In this final firing, the structure of the clay is forever changed as the materials vitrify, making the piece impermeable and usable for carrying food and liquids.

Rows and rows of mugs, bowls, dishes, butter and sugar saucers with tiny gripping handles, all adorned Jeremy’s shelves in the back of Kyle’s workspace. He had over 200 pieces ready to sell. But in the three kilns firing at the moment were his first series as an artist and not just a craftsman. They were a deeper expression of a concept – the idea of a perfect curve – and not specifically meant for daily use as were the items already completed. He had taken the same 18 inch and 24 inch strings and thrown ten different shapes, from platters to vases, ranging the gap between his hands from 6 to 18 inches. The final pieces were those with the widest rims. They were by far the most challenging and, to create just five with such a wide diameter, took him a full week with ten failures per successful piece. He had quickly picked up the art of recycling clay so this was not an issue, but the breakthrough came when Kyle helped him tweak the clay recipe to make it a bit more resilient.

As Kyle was working on the next iteration of his Zephyr line, as he had decided to name his floating silk pitcher series, he decided to focus on the famous Marilyn Monroe picture where the gust of air from the subway grate blows up her skirt. He decided he would make 15 pitchers and end the series there. The first 14 were in honor of the 14 takes Marilyn had done in New York, where the scene was first filmed. It caused so much of a stir that thousands watched as she was filming and this attention so upset her husband at the time, Joe DiMaggio, that the two had a violent argument at their hotel later than night and Marilyn filed for divorce when she returned to California. In spited of the cost to her personal life, none of those scenes were usable because of the noise of the crowd and the nearly 100 independent photographers that also showed up to grab an image of the iconic star. The take that made it into the movie, the 15th take, was shot on a studio lot in Los Angeles.

The biggest challenge in these final pieces was the pleating on Marilyn’s skirt. Somehow Kyle had to convey both the free movement of the thin satin fabric and the tension of the symmetrical pleating that marked the full length of the gown she had worn. Luckily, he had time. The fire was still not at its peak temperature, it required a manual bump in the gas line every few hours and the kiln with the crystalline glazes would require bumps down at timed intervals. They would be here for at least another 24 hours, probably 30, and Jeremy refused to leave. Kyle then refused to leave Jeremy alone in this important first-time process. Roger too volunteered to come help, though he was in and out all day, returning just for the temperature adjustments.

As he worked, Kyle suddenly felt two strong arms sliding around his torso from behind him. Jeremy’s scent was unmistakable, but he was rarely affectionate. He hugged him and held him tight, kissing him gently on his neck and cheek. “Thank you,” he said.

Kyle turned on his work stool, Jeremy’s hands had dropped onto Kyles thighs. “I can’t thank you enough for what you are doing for me. Four months ago I was going blind and had to abandon a dream. Next week we will be hosting my first art show.” Tears began to stream down his face though his voice remained steady and offered no other indication of the depth of emotion he felt.

“It’s been an honor, Jeremy,” Kyle replied, holding the young man’s face in his hands. He leaned forward and placed his forehead on Jeremy’s. “I will always regret how we met, I was crude and I used you, I can’t apologize enough for how I behaved, but I will never regret that we met.”

Jeremy smiled, “It’s my ass that takes the apologies, deliver them there.”

Kyle almost fell off his stool which sent Jeremy laughing on the floor. “The look on your face!” he chortled.

“Jeremy, you can’t just say things like that, I’m made of flesh, if you prick me, do I not bleed?” Kyle pleaded.

“Tell you what,” Jeremy said, standing up and moving close to Kyle again. “Right now I am focused on this firing but, if you are ok with it, I will prick you later and we will find out if indeed you bleed or maybe it’s other liquids that get pushed out of you. How does that sound?”

Jeremy had continued to offer himself up for exquisite blowjobs from time to time. Kyle was always happy to oblige and at times Josh would join the two. Josh was also happy to pump his meat into Kyle’s ass and he had suggested it to Jeremy a few times, but Jeremy so far had not shown interest. The rhythm of their experimentation and enjoyment of each other was natural, spontaneous and always satisfying to all three men but Jeremy had so far limited his involvement to feeding Kyle cock and balls, the occasional peck, a few fingers up his hole, and a helping hand now and again to make sure his favorite cocksucker got his proper finish as well. But proper fucking had not been on the list of options.

“Really?” Kyle asked, this was an exciting development, but Kyle always worried Jeremy’s gratitude was pushing him into sexual experiences he might not truly want or regret down the road. “I did not think that interested you.”

“Of course it does!” Jeremy exclaimed. ”Seeing how Josh’s eyes roll to the back of his head and he goes into mindless cursing rants, the way he describes your hole here and when we drive home, he loves your pussy, all of that is absolutely going to make me want to fuck you. It’s just…”

“What is it, Jeremy? You can tell me anything, you know this,” Kyle urged him on.

“I don’t want to hurt you and I have hurt girls before, they bled,” he said, his head slumping. “I felt like shit and broke up with them afterwards from the guilt.”

“That happens at times,” Kyle confessed. “It’s not great and you don’t want to keep fucking afterwards until the fissures heal, but you can almost always prevent them. It can be done safely and where we all enjoy it, I promise.”

“I’ll do everything you ask, Kyle, I want it to be perfect for you and I want to finish inside you. Fucking Josh has me all riled up with his fucking tales of an ass that grips your cock and swallows the whole thing,” Jeremy had clearly given this some thought, his tone a blend of pleading and lust.

“Well, we’ll put it off for now, as you said. But one of the things that helps is to make sure your bottom is excited and eager to take you in. I hear kissing helps,” Kyle said, biting his lower lip and smiling.

Jeremy leaned in and kissed Kyle, slowly, both mouths open, creating a space for their tongues to wrestle and slip and slither all over each other. Kyle was immediately hard but he knew this was not the moment for more, Roger was due back any minute. He pulled away from the kiss, smiled and gave Jeremy a peck on the cheek. Jeremy squeezed Kyle’s cock through his shorts, a few drops of precum soaking through the fabric. “I think my bottom is quite excited,” he said, tauntingly.

As he went back towards the kilns to check on them, the two heard the main door to the workspace opening, “Hi boys, what did I miss?” Roger crooned.

“Just headed to the kilns now,” Jeremy replied, turning to flex for Roger. His biceps thick and round like softballs, the veins on his forearms popping as if they might burst, his abs tensed, bursting and defined under his taut, youthful, nearly hairless skin. “Wanna follow me?” he asked innocently.

“Kyle, you brought a demon into this peaceful village, you fucking cock-hungry cunt!” Roger snapped, but meekly followed the handsome, blue-eyed demon.

When they returned, Amanda had joined them. She was holding her purse in the crook of her elbow and her phone in her hand.

“So, what did you want to tell us?” Jeremy asked, as the three sat down around Kyle’s worktable with open soft drinks in front of them. Jeremy had picked up a sparkling water from the common drinks fridge and set it in front of Kyle. Kyle could not resist and grabbed his hand, kissing it. Jeremy winked and patted his cheek.

“Ok, don’t be pissed, but I did something,” Amanda started, though she was clearly excited and showed little concern anyone would be pissed. “You know how I have been taking lots of pictures and Kyle has been taking videos of you throwing, trimming, unloading the kiln, etc.?”

“Yeah, you said it was for me to review my form, and it has helped me a lot, except for the videos unloading the kiln or during the raku firings, those are just me lifting stuff and sweating like a pig,” he replied.

“About that,” she continued, “I took the liberty of creating an Instagram account for you, and a TikTok. I have been uploading content for six weeks now. Two of your videos have gone fuck shit viral.”

“What is fuck shit viral?” Kyle asked.

“Well, 12 and 17 million views each,” she replied, clapping her hands excitedly.

Jeremy’s mouth fell open, he stared at Amanda unable to form words while Roger and Kyle cheered and slapped him on the back and squeezed his arms.

“Well,” Amanda asked, for the first time a glint of worry coming across her face, “are you upset?”

Jeremy looked at her, tears again streaming down his face, “17 million people saw me throw? You’re not fucking with me Amanda, are you? That would suck right now.”

“Well no, I’m not fucking with you, but the 17 million views was not you throwing, that was the 12 million viral video. The big one is you doing Raku. I pulled a few stills and did a five shot series with a slow motion video set to, ‘I’m on Fire,’ by Springsteen. Wanna see?” she said excitedly.

She opened her phone and pulled up the images. They were taken from below, almost floor level at first. The first shot was of him wearing a tank top and blue jeans tucked into a pair of fire boots, his hands protected by large firemen’s gloves. He was pulling out a glowing-hot bowl from an open kiln firing at nearly 1800 degrees Fahrenheit, the entire inside of the kiln glowing as if the viewer were staring into the sun itself, except the faint outlines of the pieces in the kiln could still be seen. The bowl was one of his first ‘String Theory’ pieces, as the series would be known.

The second shot was of him depositing the piece onto a nest of wood chips, saw dust and newspaper. The piece immediately setting it all ablaze. The third shot was of him lowering a large upside down trash can over the fire, flames wicking up the sides of the can, the piece barely visible inside the blazing tongues of fire, smoke and soot, his body tense and formidable, his tank top now clinging to every single indentation and curvature of his muscular and defined form, drops of sweat dripping from his head and chest, his face frozen in a pose that revealed nothing but determination and strength. The fourth item was the video, a thirty second slow motion piece that pulled the scene together, puffs of smoke and sparks flying everywhere as he finally dropped the trash can to starve the fire of oxygen and extinguish the flames. The final image was of the piece itself. Jeremy was holding it out to the camera in one hand, his arm and face slightly out of focus. His fingers stained with ash, his fingernails dirty with soot. The piece itself stunning. They had used a copper based glaze, and radiant streaks of oranges and greens played and intertwined with spots of pure black – in the areas which had been purposefully left without glaze. It was a stunning piece, delicate in shape and form, held by the hand of a man who could easily destroy it with just the strength of his fingertips.

Jeremy was crying the entire time, covering his mouth or gripping at his own hair, leaning in to take in the details. Amanda then showed them the second video, it was at times in slow motion at times sped up considerably to show the process of throwing a large, wide bowl. This one was set to Israel Kamakawiwo’ole’s “Somewhere Over the Rainbow,” and featured a shirtless Jeremy, focused, at times restrained, at times pushing into the clay to center it, his arms and chest fully engaged, striations in the muscle, tendons, veins, all popping and dancing under his skin. Then there was the other side of the throwing process, the gentle, delicate pulling and shaping, culminating in the final smoothing which required the lightest of touch. The second item in this series was a picture of the thrown and trimmed piece, as yet unfired.

Jeremy wiped the tears from his face and went to give Amanda a hug. She was thrilled at his reaction and hugged him tight. “You haven’t heard the best part, baby,” she said, whispering it in his ear but loud enough that every one heard. “Your Instagram account now has 1.2 million followers.”

Jeremy let go of Amanda and pushed her away, falling back into Kyle. Kyle hugged him from behind, laughing and cheering. “And,” Amanda continued, “The Potter’s Studio gained an additional 400,000 followers. Roger has a 100,000 more thanks to the crystalline glaze testing you’ve done and, I tagged Kyle on most of your videos, he’s gained 500,000 more followers too. I think his own recent shirtless posts are helping grow his audience, as well,” Amanda raised her eyebrows as she spoke.

They all laughed and Jeremy stepped forward to give Amanda a kiss on her lips. She quickly grabbed a hold of his face and returned the kiss, smiling like she had just slain a prized bear in the Kodiak wilderness.

“One last thing, we had 15,000 requests to attend your show, Jeremy,” she said. “We wanted to ask, if it’s ok with you, if we hold your show in the large hall and maybe feature other student work from the other assistants. They almost never get exposure, again, if you don’t mind.”

“Of course I don’t mind! Are you kidding me, Amanda? Shit yes! Fuck Yes! Woo-hoo!” he was dancing about and beside himself with joy.

“Ok, I will change the venue in the announcement and send out the updates to all our followers. We will have to limit the opening night to about 500 people, patrons that we know are interested in collecting, and maybe pull in 200 new potential patrons from all your new followers. We’ll also hold the show open over the weekend for the public to come take a look. How does that sound?” Amanda had clearly thought this through.

“So, here is the password to your account, @thecleareyedpotter,” Amanda said in her typical business tone. Kyle and Jeremy looked at each other. Jeremy burst into tears and fell into Amanda’s arms, kissing her and thanking her profusely. He had controlled his affect up until now, even when tears were streaming down his face, but here, he lost his composure and melted into Amanda’s arms. Kyle stepped behind him and hugged them both, kissing the gentle soldier until he composed himself fully.

“Did you know?” he asked Amanda. “Did you tell her?” he said, looking at Kyle.

Amanda shook her head, she was confused and hoping for an explanation. Kyle shook his head, “It was not for me to tell.”

Under the expert watch of Roger and Kyle, after two full days of work, the firing proved a wild success. Jeremy called Josh over and the two men danced from piece to piece, shouting and calling family and friends and showing them on the video calls what Jeremy had made. Everyone on staff worked to set up the large hall and all of the assistants thanked Jeremy repeatedly for letting them participate in his show.

“It’s our show,” he would insist.

The crowds, which included only twenty of Jeremy’s friends and family, at Amanda’s strict insistence, were wild over the art Jeremy had created. Amanda helped to price his pieces and convinced him to auction off a dozen of the most special items, including the raku bowl featured in his viral clip. If all of his smaller pieces sold, he stood to make $80,000, after The Studio took it’s normal 25% share. The first 40 pieces in the String Theory series were priced between $3,000 and $10,000 and would earn him another $200,000. Everything sold in the first thirty minutes. Amanda had a line of people waiting to buy and was dispatching assistants to place sold stickers on the items as quickly as they could run and come back to get another sticker.

Reactions: RH1N0

danielXdemedici

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The Potter’s Studio Ch 4: The Show (continued)​

Many buyers were frustrated that they had been unable to grab one of these items and were poised to do whatever it took to get one of the final 12 pieces at auction. The first crystalline piece sold for $35,000. The second for $40,000. The prices held at this level until the final raku piece. The gorgeous open bowl with its ravishing waves of golden copper and spots of dark green and smoke black. People had taken a million selfies with it, coveted it, and in the end, it sold for $150,000. In one night, his first night as an artist, Jeremy had earned the respect of the art world who recognized his talent and appreciated his collaborations with masters in their fields like Roger and Kyle, and his willingness to share the stage with the dozen assistants who often labored unacknowledged. Perhaps nearly as incredible, he had earned $750,000 in his debut.

“That’s twenty times what I was earning as an airman,” he commented late that night when the three artists, Josh and Amanda were sitting around an outdoor space decorated for the event and decked out with comfortable chairs.

“That was our third most successful event ever, $1.7 million in sales, total. The assistants were over the moon, they were lining up to thank you in any way you asked,” Amanda joked.

“Does that include Jasmin?” Jeremy asked, sipping his beer coyly.

“Yes, especially Jasim,” Amanda replied. “I practically had to order her to put her panties back on. I think she is still in the back cleaning up.”

“And what about Lana,” Josh asked. “She was the one wearing that see-through number with the kind of thing that wrapped around her waist and you could see her tits and the dress was open to her waist?”

“Oh, God! It’s called a wrap dress and it’s called a plunging neck line, for fuck’s sake! Wave a pair of perky tits on a tanned body and you boys have to prove you’re straighter than a fucking telephone pole. And yes, to answer your question, Lana was all about Jeremy and his hot friend who looks like a young Tom Welling. Go fuck off.”

The two men leapt to their feet, gave Amanda a shower of kisses, and headed back into the Studio.

A few weeks later, when the bespoke shipping crates for all of the expensive works arrived, Kyle, Josh and Jeremy met again to pack the crates and send the works to their permanent homes. The work was challenging, every attention to detail was important to prevent breakage and Jeremy was really happy to have Kyle’s expert eyes on the process. They had seen less of each other since the show, in part because Jeremy was busy finalizing his medical release from the air force, but also because things between Jasmin and he were going quite well. They still had the gym, Jeremy was still predictable in that way and Kyle love the opportunity to touch base there, even if their time in the studio was a bit diminished.

Kyle gave Jeremy a key to the workspace and encouraged him to never let more than two days pass without throwing, it was critical he maintain and build on his skills. Jeremy recognized that a lot of the success he enjoyed had been Kyle, gently correcting throwing errors on pieces that sold for five figures. Even the large raku piece, it had been Kyle that corrected a wabble that Jeremy could not control. He had offered to split his earnings with Roger and Kyle, both men told him absolutely not.

Halfway through the day, packing nearly completed, Lana and Jasmin arrived with food. The entire group enjoyed a terrific sushi lunch, sushi in Oklahoma City no less, and put it all away with Japanese beer. The two women stayed and packed up what remained of Jeremy’s small item sales and then went ahead and packed their own sales for shipping. Both women had managed to earn nearly $25,000 each – The Studio did not take shares from their sales – and they went on and on discussing their dream trip to Paris, something they had vowed to do with the proceeds from their first major show. With all of the packing done, Kyle washed his hands and announced he would be headed home.

“Can we come with you?” Jeremy asked, speaking apparently for himself and for Josh as Jasmine and Lana had left a few minutes before to shop for their trip.

Kyle smiled. He stepped forward and kissed Jeremy on the cheek. “You don’t owe me anything, Jeremy. I need you to stop thinking that and stop doing things that you would not normally want to do just to thank me.”

“Don’t say that, Kyle,” Jeremy replied. “That’s not it at all, and don’t assume you know why I want to be with you.”

Kyle nodded and stepped back, his head cocked slightly as he listened as Jeremy spoke, “I have never believed in labels and I don’t live my life that way. My hesitation to let you blow me the first time or to kiss you or now to pound your hole, has always been about the same thing – am I doing the right thing by my friend? Am I going to hurt him? Physically? Emotionally? Am I going to damage our friendship? Am I not going to like it as much when I’m balls deep and then end up disappointing you? I told you before, this is all new and not something I searched out, and not something I take lightly. I think and reflect on big things like this, but so far everything I have done with you has felt awesome. I want to feel this other thing.” As he spoke, he reached out and grabbed Kyle’s ass, letting his fingers slide into the muscular trench, pushing in his shorts and underwear as he went.

Kyle looked at Jeremy, then at Josh.

“Don’t look at me, I have been begging this fucker to pound you like you deserve. That is one sexy honey pot, more like honey oven, it’s so fucking steamy in there. I already told Lana you’re my free ride,” Josh declared.

“I’m your what?” Kyle asked, laughing and swallowing hard, distinctly aware of how close Jeremy was to ripping his shorts as the muscular former airman was still massaging his cunt, making his cock swell in the process.

“My free ride, you are my anytime fuck, and it’s not considered cheating,” he replied, smiling the charming grin of a confident man who is ill accustomed to being turned down. “Oh, I also added Jasim and Jeremy, in case a foursome ever develops.”

Jeremy winked at his friend and squeezed harder into Kyle’s hole. “So what will it be Mr. Foster? Can we come over, come inside, cum inside?”

Kyle moaned and sunk his hips into Jeremy’s thick fingers, “Yes, let’s go!”

The three arrived and stripped immediately. Jeremy and Josh laid back on Kyle’s king-sized bed. Their soft cocks plopping down on their thighs. Kyle got down on his knees, and took Jeremy’s cock first, sucking on it a few times until he felt the blood starting to fill and awaken the beast. He continued to jerk the nearly 11 inches in his left hand and moved over to down Josh’s meat.

“Have you two ever kissed?” He asked, between rimming Josh’s piss slit and running his tongue under his foreskin.

They shook their head and looked at each other quizzically. “How do you feel about that, J,” Josh asked his best friend.

“You are prettier than most of my girlfriends,” he replied.

The two smiled at each other and advanced cautiously at first. Lips touching, then pushing, then sliding softly over one another. Their tongues began to tangle inside their mouths, both men began to moan and both men’s erections were soon hard as steel as Kyle continued administering his expert cock sucking and hand jerking skills on both meat rockets.

The men continued to kiss and when they broke free, Josh ventured to suckle on Jeremy’s nipples while Jeremy laid back and enjoyed the gentle minding from his best friend. At times he looked down towards his cock, Kyle now practically drowning in his thick yogurt slinger, his best friend administering tender and loving sweeps of his tongue and nibbles with his lips. He felt fortunate and let out loud moans in appreciation and recognition.

Kyle came off of his cock briefly and stepped away, he returned with a bottle of lube and set it on the floor next to him. He then shifted his attention to Josh, attending to his cock with full sweeps of his head up and down, grips with his throat muscles, purposefully attempting to swallow the slab of meat, tickling and stimulating the millions of nerve endings that populated the young man’s engorged glans and corona. Kyle was now doing a lot less nipple sucking and more moaning and clawing at Jeremy’s body as the sensations coming from his slut slayer were almost overwhelming. He was whimpering even and would periodically shiver from the stimulation.

Jeremy found the whole thing charming and endearing. His best bud overcome with good feelings provided by his new best friend, he pulled Josh’s face up to his and kissed him again. This kiss did not last as Kyle asked, “Josh, would you be ok opening up my hole slowly today?”

Josh perked up and in one leap, the athletic man was standing behind Kyle who handed him the bottle of lube, “Use this to put three fingers inside me, build up to it.”

“Ok, buddy, we always just use spit, but it’s your circus, your clowns,” He replied as he squirted plenty of lube on his fingers and began to massage and spread it over Kyle’s tight sphincter. The first and second fingers were easy enough, he took his time building to three. He found that Kyle would moan and twist his hips when he rotated his fingers inside of him and so he spent some time doing this before inserting a third finger and repeating the motion. He found Kyle’s squirming a turn on and after a while, when Kyle’s hole seemed to have adjusted, he went off script and inserted a fourth finger. He could hear Kyle’s roar of pleasure coming from deep in his throat and persisted in the effort to turn and rotate his fingers inside the artist’s rectum, constantly pressing against his prostate and lathering up his insides with extra lubrication.

In the meantime, Kyle had turned to Jeremy’s immense hollow point. He was good at taking it all in now and wanted to intensify the feelings as much as possible. He worked the cockhead first, both in his mouth where it was treated to tight pressure from his lips and tongue as well as in his throat where he slid it in and out, thought the tight crossing into the esophagus, over and over to give him the sensation of fucking a pussy. When he was fully inside of him, Kyle’s nose buried in the sweet smelling bush, he tightened his throat, swallowed as if he were starving and this Subway hoagie was the only food left on earth. He then rolled his head as if he were stretching his neck, letting Jeremy hit all his walls with added pressure as his muscles contracted when his neck bent.

“Kyle, every time, you fucking surprise me! You are so fucking good! You make me feel so good! Fucking shit! Suck that cock! Yeah, twist that fucking head, roll that bitch, roll it! Yes! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Slow down! Slow down!” Jeremy cried as he tried to grip Kyle’s head to keep him from sucking a nut out of him.

By this time, Josh had pulled out his fingers and pushed in his cock. His cockhead was the easy bit, but he was determined today to push in often to get Kyle ready for Jeremy’s cock. The lubricant was excellent, letting him slide all the way in with less resistance from flesh on flesh. The warmth was still phenomenal.

“I love this shit! It’s like I’m fucking a giant bowl of hot spaghetti, no mac and cheese, no, shit, it feels so good. It’s pussy but it’s tight and my cock glides in like slicing butter, fuck this is awesome! Take it all Kyle, here feel me all the way in, booom, that’s the hilt. How’s it feel you fucking cunt? You like the deep end? You enjoy the fat base spreading your hole like a wrecked balloon?” Josh prattled in pure bliss and pleasure.

Kyle could only moan and purr, both of which seemed to stir vibrations that flowed right into Jeremy.

“I’ve got to get in that hole,” Jeremy announced.

He leapt up from the bed as Josh gave one final thrust, emphasizing his work by twirling his hips in a circle, pushing out the already gaped sphincter in all directions. Jeremy winked at him and Kyle pulled out and headed to the restroom, leaving Jeremy and Kyle alone. Jeremy’s cockhead pressed on Kyle’s ring. It was loosened, gaped, but nothing, not even the base of Josh’s cock, could compare to the girth of his glans, especially around the corona. Jeremy could feel resistance building, he sensed Kyle’s muscles tensing and also felt him trying to consciously relax around the massive fuck truck entering his rectum.

“Aaahhhh!” Kyle cried, “It’s so fucking big!”

“I’ll stop. I’ll stop. I’m out,” Jeremy said, pulling out, his voice suddenly awash in regret and concern.

Kyle stood and faced Jeremy, he leaned in to kiss him and Jeremy returned the kiss, passionately, without reservation, their tongues meeting and dancing, the two men able to taste one another lovingly.

“You don’t have to stop J,” Kyle said, “Of course it’s going to hurt at first. You’re fucking massive. I will tell you if it’s too much, ok? I promise this feels incredible, I promise it will feel good for you. Just put on a little more lube and try again, you’ll be deep inside my hole in no time.”

“I was supposed to put on lube?” Jeremy asked, a look of ‘oh shit,’ flashing across his face.

Kyle shook his head and shot him a look laced with harsh judgement. “Please, yes,” was all he said as he laid down on his bed, his legs up in the air, and held back by his arms over the crooks of his knees, so that his ass was completely open and exposed and he would be able to see Jeremy fucking him.

“You know you’re beautiful,” Jeremy said as he slathered on lubricant. “You are really a good looking man. Look at you, your abs are totally defined, I can see each mound of muscle under your skin. Your chest, that is a great piece of work there, the long slabs of muscle, that gorgeous curve at your nipple, the heft and weight of the pecs, your arms, your veins, your ass, shit, your gorgeous ass. You are a stunning piece of work, young man.”

“Kiss me,” Kyle seemed to be begging.

Jeremy leaned in and began kissing Kyle. Their kiss was more animalistic, less exploratory, the movements were tense and aggressive, both men wanted this and it had been building for months. Suddenly, still engrossed in the kiss with Jeremy, Kyle felt the giant head of the python pushing into his sphincter. It was opening wider and wider, then came the searing, the burning, the feeling of being ripped into a hundred pieces. He pulled off the kiss.

“Please tell me it’s ok,” Jeremy begged but he had not pulled out.

Kyle nodded, “Keep going…fuck. Keep going, just slow and…slow is good.”

Kyle winced but pulled in Jeremy for another kiss. As their lips met, Kyle felt a pop as the massive knob slid into his rectum, stretching his walls in every direction, immediately punching his prostate with the hard, intensely warm elephantine cock he was slowly taking into his body. He moaned until his breath was all gone. Jeremy kissed his face, his cheeks, he gave him pecks on the cheek, “You are so tight, it feels so fucking nice. I am sorry if I am hurting you, tell me to stop, but don’t tell me to stop, it is fucking heaven inside of you.”

“Push in slow, let me – fuck – let me get used – your fucking size,” Jeremy replied in haltering, out breath spurts.

Jeremy did as he was asked, showering his lover with praise and tender attention. “This hole is so sweet, I am putting you on my free list, baby. And if she says no, I will dump her fucking ass! I need to be in this hole, my cock was made for this fucking meat oven. You’re so fucking warm and silky inside. How the fuck is that possible? Oh shit, I love this, I love you.”

Kyle heard it, so did Jeremy when he said it, so did Josh as he had walked back into the room. “Love? Can we be a gay-ish thruple? Cause I love you guys too!”

Smiling, he lay on the bed next to Kyle and kissed him, then stretched his neck to kiss Jeremy who was sweating profusely and dripping onto an enraptured Kyle.

“Take it all out,” Kyle groaned, a look of confusion and disappointment flashed on Jeremy’s face. “And put it all back in, slowly. I want you to deep dick that hole until my ring knows who owns that fucking cunt.”

Jeremy grinned and did as he was told, leaning forward first to exchange another kiss with Kyle. He then straightened his back so that he was sitting on his knees right in front of the open trench that had been a tiny pucker not too long ago. He loved watching all 10 plus inches disappear and reappear, the pop of the sphincter growing less and less pronounced until the whole ride to the base of his cock was a smooth, silky, steamy warm glide.

“I have never felt this before,” Jeremy declared.

Kyle at first did not respond as Josh had also hopped up on his knees and had dropped his cock into Kyle’s mouth, and Kyle was lavishing it with attention. He pulled free for a second and simply said, “Fuck me wild, you fucking stallion.”

Jeremy grinned from ear to ear and immediately began to punch deep into Kyle’s guts with an absolute abandon. He was an animal and this was his bitch, every muscle twitched and tensed and pushed and plunged, his hips and testicles were banging hard into Kyle, creating a racket that could be heard down two floors. Kyle began to moan, then whine, then whimper loudly, every thrust pushing sounds out of his throat that he could no longer control. Josh started to match Jeremy’s intensity in fucking Kyle’s face and the two men seemed to have made some unspoken agreement as they looked at each other, pulled one another in for a kiss and pumped massive loads into his throat and into his intestines nearly at the same time.

As the two men pulled away from their kiss, they looked down at their friend. He was breathing heavy, still had two cocks inside of him and his dick was leaking profusely. Jeremy reached down and began to jerk Kyle’s dick, stopping to use the lubrication from his own precum to twirl circles on the top of his cockhead. Kyle moaned and whined, he twisted about but could not escape the man practically sitting on his face and the tother still ensconced deep in his bowels and he climaxed. He shot volleys and jets that soaked his chest, his chiseled, sculpted abs, and that managed to hit both men in their chests as well.

“Hey Kyle,” Jeremy said, “Look up here.”

Kyle’s vision was blurred, he had been squinting his eyes for some time, through the intense feelings and then his own nut. He opened them wide and saw his former airman turned stud artist licking his cum off of his best bud’s nipple and chest, sliding his tongue under the ridge of the muscle where the semen had run. He passed his tongue over the spot several times and then leaned down to share the taste with the author of that same spooge.

The three men collapsed onto the bed in a mess of legs, arms, cocks and balls. Kyle could not remember when he had been happier.

“Jeremy,” Kyle said, after a few moments of silence and a pause to catch his breath.

“Yeah, Kyle, what’s on your mind?” Jeremy replied languidly.

“I hope Jasmin says yes to the free list, because you should know, I love you too, not in a gay way, just in a please fuck me often way.”

The three men laughed and, after a few more jokes and talk of Paris with the girls, drifted off into a much deserved sleep.

For immediate access to many more stories, please support my Patreon.

jajjaajjjaaaa

1st Like
Media
Thanks Daniel for this amazing and inspiring story, that made me become horny, emotional, silly romantic guy...
I only missed Kyle and Jeremy falling in love each other. They are i think. But friendship will last forever and they were also playing.

Thanks thanks thanks