Sissy CD slave looking for a master to train me on cam

sissyCDslave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Masters. Im 29 yo crossdresser sissy slave fit and smooth. Love being used abused and humiliated on cam. I have small and large butt plugs 20 cm dildo chastity cage large ball gag. Clothes - stockings garter belt mini skirt white shirt and my sister's dirty panties bras and black heels. I will be available to play on 21 Aug at 10:00 AM Romanian time. So far did not cum for 20 days so im really horny and ready to listen and obey. Would love if you train me to suck and gag and abuse my hole. Also i have big syringe you can make me piss in it and shoot it in my slutty mouth until swallow every last drop and then gag mi with my ball gag and make me drool all over myself.My limits are scat blood underage illegal family public urethral showing naked face without a mask. Hope i will find someone to train me.
Message me so i can tell you my skype.

Reactions: deleted23550981
D

deleted23550981

Hello Masters. Im 29 yo crossdresser sissy slave fit and smooth. Love being used abused and humiliated on cam. I have small and large butt plugs 20 cm dildo chastity cage large ball gag. Clothes - stockings garter belt mini skirt white shirt and my sister's dirty panties bras and black heels. I will be available to play on 21 Aug at 10:00 AM Romanian time. So far did not cum for 20 days so im really horny and ready to listen and obey. Would love if you train me to suck and gag and abuse my hole. Also i have big syringe you can make me piss in it and shoot it in my slutty mouth until swallow every last drop and then gag mi with my ball gag and make me drool all over myself.My limits are scat blood underage illegal family public urethral showing naked face without a mask. Hope i will find someone to train me.
Message me so i can tell you my skype.
we cramming

Attachments