size queen shame

So this is what I gather:

- this topic bothered you, when it's pretty much fitting on a dick size forum
- you think all language should be formal, and you're very uptight
- you disagree that it's true that people who say they're size queens are discouraged. when it's just a taste like all others, and if we endorse sexual positivity, then ALL tastes that are consensual shouldn't be derided

You're making very unconnected points. I don't do agendas well.
My point was made clear. You set up a false premise -- i.e., people care about, and some object to, your sexual predilections when they do not -- so you could shake your fist at people who do not exist. As such, it is petulant and defensive behavior that belies a rather belligerent and unsure perspective.

• Haha
Reactions: coordinatedchaos
My point was made clear. You set up a false premise -- i.e., people care about, and some object to, your sexual predilections when they do not -- so you could shake your fist at people who do not exist. As such, it is petulant and defensive behavior that belies a rather belligerent and unsure perspective.
So do you know me, or my experiences? You're making every bold claim, since you know the accounts of all eight billion people alive. The fact you go on these tangents and agendas is highly comical. You're saying them that I'm lying, or you can say categorically that people don't ever balk at size queens lol. You're just like that dude in the race play thread, who couldn't even take in that many "people of colour" as Americans cite have legitimate issues and distaste towards race play. Just obfuscation and baseless judgments.

Reactions: kahlua123
So do you know me, or my experiences? You're making every bold claim, since you know the accounts of all eight billion people alive. The fact you go on these tangents and agendas is highly comical. You're saying them that I'm lying, or you can say categorically that people don't ever balk at size queens lol. You're just like that dude in the race play thread, who couldn't even take in that many "people of colour" as Americans cite have legitimate issues and distaste towards race play. Just obfuscation and baseless judgments.
It appears I was very close to the mark and hit a nerve -- not the nerves of "eight billion people alive" -- just yours. I'm only asking a question about your remark, not anything anyone else has said. But you need not answer and I need not labor the issue. I have concluded you did, indeed, set up a false premise so you could shake your fist at people who don't exist. Just you. Not others. Only you were petulant in this matter and it invited scrutiny and judgment. I do not expect you to explain your reason but will observe that that chip on your shoulder just begs to be called out.

I mean, you could just answer his question and be done with it.
what do i need to answer?

you should ask yourself why you don't follow basic topics and connected points.

Just like that guy in race play thread who didn't get why I and others didn't approve of race play!!

So according to you, people cannot post their thoughts on a dick-size related comment, based on their own experiences, since you assume it's concocted and that nobody can ever experience this? you're making it seem as implausible as fucking an alien with ten tits..

what do i need to answer?

you should ask yourself why you don't follow basic topics and connected points.

Just like that guy in race play thread who didn't get why I and others didn't approve of race play!!

So according to you, people cannot post their thoughts on a dick-size related comment, based on their own experiences, since you assume it's concocted and that nobody can ever experience this? you're making it seem as implausible as fucking an alien with ten tits..
The question he initially asked.

So a person who professes to be "wise" but doesn't get human behaviour, "demands" I answer his question looool.

Wise people read discourse well. I'm not "wise", or I don't profess as such at least, but I don't get irate when encountered by vents or human feelings expressed.

Maybe don't lecture the world on how you think everything should fit. Wise people filter shit out.

That's why your "demands" that I answer your question are cringe and illogical.

I merely expressed a point.

You are saying "nobody" thinks that way, which is odd and highly presumptive.

So you're being passive-aggressive. And you project these odd views of humanity, since you don't get people at the root. Or you think some weirdness of people being "straight" all the time. No, that's not it. People have a variety of emotions and feelings they express. Some straight and stern. Some jocular and playful. Don't project your weird mentality and character on all others, or assume the world must fall into line with your inner dialogue and perception.

The question he initially asked.
It is always entertaining and revealing when a person is so riled by a simple question. The hyper-sensitivity, the invectives, the defensiveness, the peevishness, and the petulance all pour forth -- it is everything but an answer to a question regarding a thought process.

• Haha
Reactions: coordinatedchaos
It is always entertaining and revealing when a person is so riled by a simple question. The hyper-sensitivity, the invectives, the defensiveness, the peevishness, and the petulance all pour forth -- it is everything but an answer to a question regarding a thought process.

No. it's because i vented. and you with your goofy brain hate venting. you believe all communication should be erudite. no, it's how people operate. you also are making grand assumptions of my intent. so much that it's clear you have some grand agenda here. I'm not playing up to some agenda your goofy brain has concocted.

No. it's because i vented. and you with your goofy brain hate venting. you believe all communication should be erudite. no, it's how people operate. you also are making grand assumptions of my intent. so much that it's clear you have some grand agenda here. I'm not playing up to some agenda your goofy brain has concocted.
How do you know what I believe? That, in itself, is a "grand assumption." I have no basis for assumptions because you avoided answering my original questions due to your suspicions of a hidden agenda, leaving only a vacuum to be filled with conjecture. Why do you suspect an agenda? Do you often suspect that people have secret agendas? Is such suspicion a way to avoid the kind of introspection that may result from addressing questions? Is it more "goofy" to ask such questions or to refuse to answer them?

How do you know what I believe? That, in itself, is a "grand assumption." I have no basis for assumptions because you avoided answering my original questions due to your suspicions of a hidden agenda, leaving only a vacuum to be filled with conjecture. Why do you suspect an agenda? Do you often suspect that people have secret agendas? Is such suspicion a way to avoid the kind of introspection that may result from addressing questions? Is it more "goofy" to ask such questions or to refuse to answer them?
Enough with you two!

Take your beef with each other to private messages.

Please and thanks!!!